Editing Profile Bio

Talon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Talon_

I'm experiencing an issue with updating my profile bio, where the images come out much bigger than they are supposed to, here is what I see when I try to edit my profile:

As you can see, very organized, images are put at small, and flow with the text.
As you can see, very organized, images are put at small, and flow with the text.

But when I go to check this new bio in the forums, and click 'Show Bio', the following is what comes up:

Images are all displayed as large, and the layout is very much different (image is zoomed out, but details are still the same)
Images are all displayed as large, and the layout is very much different (image is zoomed out, but details are still the same)

Why is this happening? Images during editing are shown to be small, and fit on screen, but in actuality, they show up as large, and barely fit my screen. Also, this happens in many other accounts, not just this one.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

This a known css issue and it should still be on the to do list.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been bugging me for almost a year now lol, it will be nice to have it fixed :-)

Talon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Talon_

Do the staff check these posts?

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@talon_: What resolution are you viewing the site at, and in which browser? The images appear properly for me in Chrome.

No Caption Provided

Talon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: I also use chrome, what do you mean by resolution though? How do I check?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@talon_: If you're in Windows, you can right-click on your desktop and select Screen Resolution. It'll be a number like 1920x1080 or 1024x764 or something like that.

These pages are reactive to the resolution that you view them at, so things will wrap and move as you resize the window. You can see this by opening your profile page and resizing it from left to right on your screen; the smaller it gets, the more likely something is going to resize in an odd manner.

Talon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: My resolution seems to be 1280x800

I've tried 1152x720 and 1024x640. None of them fix the problem.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Profile bios are still completely borked when you use the dropdown 'Show Bio' option.

• These don't show up.

Neither do these.

Things that are underlined instead show up highlighted inside yellow blocks.

Images can be way to large and stretch out over the edge of the page. Videos are buried under images if they are one on top of another so that only the bottom strip of a video shows.

But if you go to the 'About Me' page things seem to display properly

This has been going on for a while and it is all quite strange. Anyone have a clue what is up?