Copy and paste from Word not working

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lately I can't copy stuff from Word on the site. I can copy it in Word and it works pasting it in Word but as soon as I want to paste it on CV, nothing comes up. As I am a rpger who writes long posts it is very important to me to save my posts on Word before I put them up. Help would be appreciated.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back in the day I could copy and paste a lot of things on CV then they "updated" the format which imo downgraded it in many ways.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikahyper: Both not working. Neither does right click and "paste".

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator

@honor_avenger: what version of Word, what file extension is the Word document and what is your browser?

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Word 2010, normal .doc and Firefox (but doesn't work on Internet Explorer either)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

I have this problem too, on Chrome.

For some reason the comicvine board interferes with SOMETHING and makes it unable to copy/paste.

It only breaks like that on one computer for me, but it only happens on comic vine. So it's my computer (in fairness as I can paste on this one) but it's also comic vine as it's only happening on comic vine.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I just had the same problem. I tried to copy something from tumblr into a new thread (I wanted to copy stuff from myself, so that I wouldn't have to write everything again) but wasn't able to.

Then I tried to write it myself, but couldn't type at all. Strangely I can copy & paste in this thread, but not when I try to start a new topic.

Hi guys, I have a problem.

I’ve got a new PC (Yay~)

but when I installed Chrome and synchronised everything, it killed ALL my Add-Ons and I’m not able to reinstall them. (I always get NETWORK_FAILED)

Has anyone an idea what I could do?

this is my actual problem which I wanted to post into the Off Topic Forum (cause I know it isn't a CV problem)

PC: Windows 8.1

I bought the PC 2 days ago, and downloaded Chrome on the same day, so it should be the newest version.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What I forgot to add (I'm not able to edit my post, because everything I typed vanishes when I click on edit)

Currently I'm using Firefox (downloaded yesterday) because Chrome keeps closing itself.