Comicvine keeps "eating" my posts (posts disappearing)

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By M-174

As in, I click something to post it, and then as soon as I leave the page, the post simply vanishes into thin air, unrecoverable and with no evidence that it ever even existed.

One can imagine how infuriating this is when you type something long and detailed only for it to vanish into thin air with no trace of it's existence for you to re-post and no way to access it. And quite honestly I just wasted a lot of time typing something very, very detailed.This happens completely randomly and without warning. I know other people have been said to also have this problem.

@canuck @strigidae_23 @pyrogram just to name a few who have had it or know of it.

Who else has this problem? I would like this to get as much attention as possible. So that it can be fixed and maybe the posts recovered if possible.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@m-174: Do you find that the posts show up later on in the day? It's been happening to me too a lot lately and can often be caused by server lag :/

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bumpyboo: Nope. One post was about 5 days ago and there is no sign of it. Another was yesterday (8:23 PM U.S Eastern time and I don't see it at all. (It's 5:54 PM right now) So, must be some serious server lag if it takes 5 days or more than about 22 hours to appear :/