Character List won't disappear while working on an Issue

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

At the moment I'm inserting character appearances, but I can't see who I already included anymore.

What I mean:

No Caption Provided

the list with the characters won't go away anymore and I don't know what I can do.

I think I inserted at least one character who doesn't appear, but I can't delete him because I can't see him.

Does anyone know what I can do, that I can see the characters again?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

Are you talking about the drop-down search results window, or the character list itself?

Have you tried this in another browser?

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: I talk about the drop down menu.

I haven't tried another browser, because I haven't saved my entries yet and that would mean to insert 50+ characters again.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

#4  Edited By rorie

@emh_bruce: The simplest thing if you're waiting to submit the edit would probably be to just go ahead and submit it, then go back and and delete any characters that were added in error. I'll see if we can get the search bar to disappear, but that'll take some time to fix.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Okay, I'll submit the edit then.

Wait, now disappeared the drop down menu and I can see everything again, it seems the problem solved itself.

But thanks anyway =)

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#6 pikahyper  Moderator

@emh_bruce: This is a glitch that happens when you go to the second page of search results and add an association, when you search again the drop down will no longer close, to work around it type one letter and once search results display click to the left of the wiki area that will close the drop down and it'll be fixed until you have to go to the second page of results again.

You get used to this, it happens in the wiki and with lists, has since the relaunch, I've reported it before but nobody really understands it unless they spend time in the wiki.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EMH_Bruce
pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5