NEVERMIND/Delete Topic: Character Gallery - Images don't show

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Starleafgirl

There's a character I've noticed for a while that used to have over 400 images, but now only the most recent ones (perhaps the only ones added after the relaunch?) show up on the Main Images Page, "All Images" page, and "Penance" tag/subgallery. I've included a list of affected links at the bottom of this post. Today, I've added back a previously uploaded image and it does indeed display properly on the Main Images Page, "All Images" page (and corresponding "Penance" subgallery), however it's also increased the Image count.

Therefore, I'd rather not add back all the images I've uploaded to this character, as it would nearly double the size of the gallery (to 800 images), with only the last 400-or-so of those actually showing up on the page. Is there anything you can do to make the hidden images show up?

There are subgalleries/tags:

All Images - problem displaying images

Penance - problem displaying images

Alternate Earths, Black & White, Fan Art, and Retribution all display properly when you click on their tag names; sometimes you need to refresh the page to see the entire subgallery, so maybe there are other pictures there I just can't see.

The problem seems to be centered on the Penance subgallery, which not-too-coincidentally is also the largest subgallery, along with All Images (obviously). To be clear, images from Alternate Earths, Black & White, etc., are not showing up in All Images unless I specifically add them back now. For instance, I thought there were certain Black & White images that needed to be re-added and those now display properly on All Images.

Let's see, questions answered:

• What browser? I tried it in Chrome and Internet Explorer, latest versions.
  • What Operating System? Windows 8.1
  • Do you have cookies and javascript enabled or disabled? Enabled.
  • How long has the problem been happening? I think it's been happening since the relaunch...?
  • If this bug is happening on a specific page include a link: Main Images Page, Hollow - All Images, Hollow - Penance
  • Are you seeing any error messages? No.

==============================

EDIT:

4/16/2017:

I've manually added back 250+ of the most important (a.k.a. official art from the comics themselves) images to Hollow's page.

So you can just ignore/delete this topic.