jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeepeh

Pretty sure this counts as a bug,

I made a thread that seems to have disappeared, I get the 404 error whenever I click it, Gremmy vs Green Lantern

This problem has been persisting ever since the day after I created it, (Saturday I think, I don't really know)

I tried googling it on both Firefox 31.0 and Internet Explorer, as well as going back and opening the bookmark I set. I would just recreate the thread but I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else with it and I didn't want to have a duplicate thread, so...

I have Windows 7.

Cookies and Javascript are both enabled,

Flashscript 12.0-1

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I assume a mod deleted it.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just tried to click the link you provided and I also got a 404 error for some reason. That's strange, hopefully a mod will see this and try to help you out. I've never had that happen before except occasionally when I edit comments.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@jeepeh: I would assume that this was a moderation action since the thread appears now and is locked. You may want to use the Contact The Moderators link on the right side of the page to ask about it.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: I have no idea why that would happen though, and it still shows up on google so?

@rorie: Thanks

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeepeh

@renchamp: Yeah I know now, :P Wish I had time before it was locked, I could've made an argument. But I didn't know it was locked because I didn't get a chance to check it before it got deleted.