Can't Log In & Password Resets Not Working

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hey guys, tried logging in after a long time and it isn't working, I have tried to to reset my password but it's not working. So far, the only way for me to access this site is to request the activation links, any help would be appreciated.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2 pikahyper  Moderator

pretty sure the email server has been down since Saturday, if it is someone should be restarting it soon.

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, thanks for the reply, I sent an email to comicvine support and rorie is aware, so hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -43

@burnthepriest: Unfortunately I never received any emails to the support address, but check your PMs and we'll try to get this sorted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daf5cffc6d16
deactivated-5daf5cffc6d16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, just an update on this for you. I recieved a maintenance email from support yesterday providing me with a password and instructions. Initially, the new password I created after following the instructions did not work but after a couple of attempts of creating another password, it worked. So, long story short, I am able to log in now, thanks to everyone for getting this sorted for me, much appreciated!