Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Story Behind This

So today I made a battle featuring Winter Soldier and Deadpool, which is a poll. I spent 30 minutes setting all up and adding a bunch of details to make the thread feal alive and awesome. After the thread was completely done, I submitted the thread and it was already in the Battle Forums. Sadly, I made some few mistakes that need to be corrected. I added 2 rounds to the match, and only had 2 voting options. Instead of it being: Round One WS, Round One DP. Round Two WS, Round Two DP. It was simply: WS or DP. It also had a location mistake. In round one, the fight takes place in Genosha. In round two, the fight takes place in Utopia. But in round two, instead of saying Utopia, I accidentally said Genosha. It's already been six hours that I wanted to edit my thread. But I can't edit it due to a problem...

The Bug

Every time I want to edit it, an error occurs.

This is what happens:

I tried everything that came to my mind. Re-log in. Reload the page. Restart my computer. Nothing worked.
I tried everything that came to my mind. Re-log in. Reload the page. Restart my computer. Nothing worked.

I tried editing another recent thread. And I could edit it without this problem.

I tried editing my battle thread. And I'm still encountering the same problem.

And yes, I did both threads in the same day.

I really want to edit a thread in which I spent 30 minutes doing. I wanted to add a lot of nice detail and decoration. I don't want it to be ugly with that small error in there.

Thanks in advance.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

This is an issue with polls, specifically. There's a bug that makes them uneditable, even for the mods. Are you able to copy/paste the text portions of your OP and redo the thread entirely?

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop

I'm trying to edit a post with a table in it (table was already there) and I'm getting the same notification. Tried it five or six times in a row.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@mercy_@pikahyper: I'm trying to created a battle thread,but i can't.....and I'm getting the same notification over and over

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

@matchesmalone21: The site was having some severe glitches earlier, but it should be all set now