#1 Posted by Saren (24417 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly what it sounds like. When I upload one image at a time, it works fine, but if I upload multiple images at once, I get the standard "Saving....please wait" message, then a red bar with "ERROR" appears at the top of the screen and the loading message disappears with no images uploaded.

#2 Posted by pikahyper (10427 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: browser and OS? also where are you uploading these images to? forum, galleries, wiki, etc.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Saren (24417 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Chrome, Windows 7, galleries and forums.

#4 Edited by pikahyper (10427 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: does your error say DOM Exception 11?

I'm getting #11 when uploading two or more images but if I leave it it does eventually upload the images and inserts them into a forum post.

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by Saren (24417 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: does your error say DOM Exception 11?

I'm getting #11 when uploading two or more images but if I leave it it does eventually upload the images and inserts them into a forum post.

Yes, it does, but there's a new development: now instead of "Error", it says "Request Entity Too Large" and doesn't upload anything. I was trying to upload two images, so I know the number of images I'm trying to upload at once isn't the problem.

#6 Posted by pikahyper (10427 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: hmm, what are the file sizes and dimensions of the last images you tried to upload?

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Saren (24417 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Pretty average. One is 875KB, 593x757; and the other is 925KB, 1071x511. But I've tried with other images and it still doesn't work.

#8 Posted by pikahyper (10427 posts) - - Show Bio

that's odd. I'd add Rorie to this convo but for some reason we can't call out a user any more o.o

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by Rorie (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Has anyone else been unable to upload multiple images? I seem to be able to do it fine on Chrome/Win7. Have you tried using another browser? Just want to check and see if this is related to your browser or something else.

You should be able to @pikahyper call out a user as normal. Maybe you disabled the @ symbol for a session?

Staff
#10 Posted by pikahyper (10427 posts) - - Show Bio

@rorie: I see DOM Exception 11 every time I try to upload one or more images, they eventually load though if I wait but the error message shouldn't be coming up.

I hadn't disabled it for the session but call outs are working for me again, just some fluke.

Moderator Online