#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I am having problems loading scans now onto Threads. I open them up from me Desktop and they stop loading after 1%. Anyone know how to fix this or why it is now doing that?

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Little more info. I been using Google Chrome for a year now with no probs. Now I am having this problem, I tried Internet Explorer, which oddly allows uploading just fine.

What is the deal here?

#3 Posted by pikahyper (13245 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: are you seeing any error messages? and what version of Chrome are you using?

I am able to add images from the desktop in Chrome but I do receive an error "InvalidStateError: DOM Exception 11" so maybe they are working on it

#4 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Version 27.0.1453.116 m

It just seems to freeze at 1% and stay that way till I cancel it. I actually had 2 images work later, then same problem again. so maybe they are working on it.

#5 Edited by pikahyper (13245 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: have you tried clearing your cache?

No I have not. How I do that exactly?

#7 Posted by pikahyper (13245 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: leave CV and go to your settings page or chrome://settings/ in another tab, click show advanced settings, scroll to the Privacy section and click the Clear Browsing Data button. Make sure only checkboxes 1, 2 & 4 are checked (clear history, clear downloads, empty cache) and in the drop down select the beginning of time. Restart Chrome and see if the problem persists.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: leave CV and go to your settings page or chrome://settings/ in another tab, click show advanced settings, scroll to the Privacy section and click the Clear Browsing Data button. Make sure only checkboxes 1, 2 & 4 are checked (clear history, clear downloads, empty cache) and in the drop down select the beginning of time. Restart Chrome and see if the problem persists.

Just finished, and it just wacking out. I loaded one picture. Then it would not leave the "Where does this picture live?"after hitting img tab.

And then sometimes it goes to 1% again.

Again Internet explorer works fine. Strange.

#9 Posted by pikahyper (13245 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Try with your extensions disabled and see if one of them is doing it.

#10 Posted by Rorie (967 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, disabling extensions is something I'd try as well when behavior is odd between two browsers. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look into it.

Staff
#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

So far it seems to work.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by pikahyper (13245 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@pikahyper: Coupon Notification Extension :/ I swear, I have no clue how that was there....

#15 Edited by pikahyper (13245 posts) - - Show Bio