Can't tag anybody!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikep12

I've been having a problem trying to tag people in to certain things. I'd click or enter the @ sign on my keyboard but I can't find certain people I'm trying to tag even after I've entered there full name. I can tell it's not working for reasons stated behind but also cause it doesn't recognize the letter e and not bring up a million names like it usually would. I've heard people have had trouble finding people lately and say its because of the update. Is that it? Could someone please help?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Hello, right now the entire website is in the process of having multiple and various problems ironed and smoothed out as the result of site wide updates. Chances are the problem you are experiencing might just be one of those that are currently being addressed. Chances are in a few hours or maybe a few days this will be solved, but until then there might not be much that can be done unfortunately. Patience is otherwise asked until then, or until someone with tech expertise can look into this. Cheers.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By mikep12

@sc: OK. Thank you its not to big of a problem. But anyway thanks