#1 Posted by pikahyper (12186 posts) - - Show Bio

I've tried this for multiple comic issues but none of them will let me set February as the fuzzy date month, if I set it to February and save it it jumps up to March on refresh, doesn't matter what year is set and the other 11 months of the year can be used just not February o.O?

Browser: Chrome

Moderator Online
#2 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had problems setting fuzzy dates for September and November as well, regardless of the year or issue. For me it seems to read a fuzzy date of (e.g.) "November 1978" as "November 31, 1978," which doesn't exist, so it automatically changes it to "December 1978." I've encountered this problem in both Firefox and Chrome.

#3 Posted by wmwadeii (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinxuandi: I wonder if you set it to a date that does exist, save it then go back and edit the fuzzy date if that will work?

#4 Edited by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@wmwadeii: You mean set it to a date like November 15, 1978, then set it to November 1978 to "trick" it? I tried that last night and the system wasn't fooled. Fuzzy dates seem to be down right now, so hopefully the issue is being worked on (or disabled...).

#5 Edited by wmwadeii (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinxuandi: did you save inbetween? Either way your right it should not be bugged like that.

#6 Posted by jinxuandi (595 posts) - - Show Bio

@wmwadeii: I tried both not saving in between and saving in between, either way didn't seem to have any effect. On the plus side some of the fuzzy dates seem to be working again.

#7 Edited by pikahyper (12186 posts) - - Show Bio

I've tried multiple ways, it has too much built in logic and it is keeping it from working as needed.

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by mrpibb (502 posts) - - Show Bio