All Wiki Accreditation Missing

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blkson

I've contributed to a hand full of wikis on this site. All of my writing is still on said wikis, but my accreditation has been removed. Even on wiki's that I created. I spent days, and sometimes weeks, working some wikis that have my work on them, but not my accreditation. "Top contributors to this wiki" sections, where I once was listed, I am now not and the wikis that I contributed heavily to, now read as if others built those wikis all by themselves. Are they still working to fix the wiki points issue? I don't care about the points, I just want to be recognized, along other contributors, for the work that I put into several wikis. Especially wikis where the vast majority of whats listed was written by me.

Example: Batwing, Simon Baz, Luke Fox, Amala are a few of the wikis where I wrote the vast majority, if not all, of what is displayed on them. These wikis still have all of my writing, but I am no longer listed as someone who contributed to them.

EDIT: After reading other threads, I see that this is a site wide issue that is being addressed.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By turoksonofstone

Yes I also have this. It still shows in sub history but not in points roll-up some of the related character/Image pages contain no more wiki credits for example Future World Comics 2 here no wiki credits at allbut I still show 344 in my wiki history and my point total remains unchanged...must be verrry widespread entire mid-section of my contributions is missing only early/recent remain.....

lmao. EDIT: After reading other threads, I see that this is a site wide issue that is being addressed.