#1 Posted by wmwadeii (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

On the forum list it shows 4 colors, Red, Blue, Grey, and Green. However inside the posts everyone shows as grey. After I changed my affiliation to it now properly shows the color inside the posts.

Also what is the new color green for?

#2 Posted by LtSquigs (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not sure what you mean here, it wasn't showing you the alignments properly until you changed your own?

Staff
#3 Posted by Joygirl (20848 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf is green anyway?

#4 Posted by LtSquigs (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not sure, where are you guys seeing green? There should only be 3 alignments.

Staff
#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltsquigs: Maybe they mean something like this?

#6 Posted by LtSquigs (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: @joygirl: @wmwadeii: OHHHHH, that makes sense. Green is when you don't have any alignment set! This is a holdover from GB (Which doesn't do alignment color links, so it just displays the link as green).

Hah, ill fix that (probably have it default to Neutral)

Staff
#7 Posted by wmwadeii (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltsquigs: What I meant was the highlight we get on our names inside of the post, for example mine is now highlighted red, Xanni15 is blue, and yours is grey. Before I reset mine from Good to Evil mine was also showing grey. This was only inside the posts, the forum section in Xanni's post was showing up properly.

#8 Posted by wmwadeii (3305 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like its working, I would recommend maybe changing the blue to a slightly different shade. It's a little hard to see the difference between it and the grey.