502 errors and Woops something happened

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

I keep getting 502 error messages and then I refresh the page and it goes away. This isnt too much of a problem, but I am also having trouble posting. When I post something it says whoops something happened we will fix it soon. I was wondering when this would be fixed because I would like to be able to post and use the pms.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

I've had this off and on for about a week now as well. I also just had a weird thing in a forum post. I was responding to a post in Fan-Fic. The OP did not have the "Reply/ Quote/ Flag" buttons, so I @-ed the user. When I posted, the "message posted" banner started blinking at the top, and the post started bouncing on the page like it was loading multiple times. I refreshed the page and it quit, and had only posted the message once. Today was the first time that happened for me.

Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Getting nearly constant 502 errors, now. Takes several refreshes to make them go away, too.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting nearly constant 502 errors, now. Takes several refreshes to make them go away, too.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#5 pikahyper  Moderator
Alpha_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#7 pikahyper  Moderator

@alpha_dog: it seems to happen every so often but it doesn't last long, could be abnormal traffic or the engineers pushing out an update making things inaccessible or unstable while the whole thing is pushed out.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.