#1 Posted by sagejonathan (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

Angry with what they're throwing Blue Beetle into. The Hunted story arc seems like ANOTHER Hunger Games type of story. I'm tired of it; I think most of us are. Plus, Blue Beetle's book could have done so much more. If they were going to cancel his book, they should have done something else imo. What do you guys think.

#2 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans is a bit crowded and Ravagers is not selling well so Threshold might be a good place for Blue Beetle as Dc tries to build a new space team similar to Guardians of the Galaxy.

#3 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm holding out for a Blue & Gold book where Jaime teams up with Booster Gold, and maybe they have Ted Kord in a non-costumed supporting capacity, as far as I know he isn't dead in the New 52.

#4 Edited by csguterres (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@mpierce2690 said:

I'm holding out for a Blue & Gold book where Jaime teams up with Booster Gold, and maybe they have Ted Kord in a non-costumed supporting capacity, as far as I know he isn't dead in the New 52.

Yeah, I'm totally in for it too!! Blue & Gold starring Booster, Ted and Jaime!

#5 Posted by w0nd (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a waste of a perfectly good character. This new 52 is both cool, and damaging

#6 Edited by w0nd (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of canceled stories happening it seems lol. So much randomness in some stories it's hard for them to take off.

#7 Posted by JSH92 (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still upset that they cancelled his series at all. It was one of my favorites. The only reason I'm even picking up Threshold is because Blue Beetle is in it.

#8 Posted by DemonKnights (5394 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope he lands on teen titans