#1 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically just as the title says. I never actually read that comic, so I don't actually know what the character did. But I heard he was doing a Black Alice and stole the powers of supernatural beings and went crazy?

#2 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: he had the powers of every magical being that he killed. he got the powers of a werewolf, a vampire, a healer, a wizard, and ghost rider throughout the arc.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

@trackz: So he really did do a Black Alice? Sounds like something interesting. I need to read that.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12118 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I found that a while ago. There was also one with a caption that said something like, "I'm all the dark knight you'll need."

#6 Posted by Oscuro (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: that is a pretty cool pic of Blade even though it has a slight GQ quality to it lol

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (12118 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscuro said:

@daredevil21134: that is a pretty cool pic of Blade even though it has a slight GQ quality to it lol

yup

#8 Posted by DarthAznable (7603 posts) - - Show Bio

He beat Hannibal King, Johnny Blaze, Ghost Rider, and some other magical person. He was stupid powerful.

#9 Posted by RealityWarper (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was switchblade ?

#10 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@realitywarper: In Midnight Sons, Blade read a page of the darkhold and gained the ability to steal the powers of every magical being he killed.

#11 Posted by BlackWind (6792 posts) - - Show Bio

@trackz: Could be interesting if something like that happened again. Like of he stole the powers and imprisoned them in the book as "tribute" after using them.

#12 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

think Doctor Strange on Steroids