• 135 results
#101 Posted by Mercy_ (92857 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Bucky.

#102 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Hornhead XD

#103 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

If DD can't have BW he still has Elektra and Black Cat.

If Clint can't have BW, he still has... to make the list short... Bobbi.

If Bucky can't have BW, who does he have?

WHy has Steve Rogers not been mentioned? I mean Fury was mentioned for crying out loud. C'mon Son

-ABstract4$$#073-

#104 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky. Every other answer is incorrect.

#105 Posted by darthfury78 (915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Not in the same way— she had to give up being on the Avengers due to the way comics worked in the 1970s. And, well, Matt explicitly wanted her to be the junior partner in-story, he wanted someone he could rescue, someone he could be in charge of. Matt likes being the man in the relationship, and plenty of writers have pointed this out since. With Bucky, well, you can't be as openly misogynistic as Matt was during the 1970s in comics today, but the sidekick problems seem more out-of-story. Natasha's a supporting character because Brubaker's book focuses on Bucky, not because Bucky secretly yearns for her to stay at home and make him dinner. And she's been pretty active in other books while she's dating Bucky— there's more than one story where he's playing sidekick to her.

Basically, I'm not sure any of the people who want her to be with Daredevil have actually read the old comics, or is considering the question from Natasha's POV. The way they ended, it would be a regression of her character for them to get back together long-term. (I think it's something she might realistically try— she's always had a soft spot for Matt. But it would definitely be a regression.)

Her best partner is actually Spider-Man because Natasha could actually be herself around him. This was only the the Marvel Team-Up series.

#106 Edited by God_Spawn (38106 posts) - - Show Bio

@antigonist said:

@Vance Astro said:

Not in the same way— she had to give up being on the Avengers due to the way comics worked in the 1970s. And, well, Matt explicitly wanted her to be the junior partner in-story, he wanted someone he could rescue, someone he could be in charge of. Matt likes being the man in the relationship, and plenty of writers have pointed this out since. With Bucky, well, you can't be as openly misogynistic as Matt was during the 1970s in comics today, but the sidekick problems seem more out-of-story. Natasha's a supporting character because Brubaker's book focuses on Bucky, not because Bucky secretly yearns for her to stay at home and make him dinner. And she's been pretty active in other books while she's dating Bucky— there's more than one story where he's playing sidekick to her.

Basically, I'm not sure any of the people who want her to be with Daredevil have actually read the old comics, or is considering the question from Natasha's POV. The way they ended, it would be a regression of her character for them to get back together long-term. (I think it's something she might realistically try— she's always had a soft spot for Matt. But it would definitely be a regression.)

Her best partner is actually Spider-Man because Natasha could actually be herself around him. This was only the the Marvel Team-Up series.

Did you read anything with Bucky and Natasha?

#107 Posted by darthfury78 (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you read anything with Bucky and Natasha?

Yes. However, I was talking about the Spider-Man. Not Bucky. And the reason why we haven't seen Spider-Man and Natasha is because none of the past Spider-Man writers were ever interested with pairing them up. Otherwise, Spider-Man might be right up there with Bucky.

#108 Posted by Darksider555 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America . There, I said it!

#109 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked Widow and Clint. Daredevil and Bucky are good too

#110 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33917 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky

#111 Edited by IrishX (2421 posts) - - Show Bio

@irishx said:

Wow, made this post over 3 years ago. As soon as I saw the thread title I knew I had posted in it.

I still love the relationship between DD & Widow but I would say at this point her best and most suiting relationship is with Bucky. Get them back together Marvel.

(Almost 4 years here on CV and now 2,000 posts.)

#112 Edited by ThexX (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

#113 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

what about bw and captain america hooking up like in the avengers animated movie ?

#114 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio

#115 Edited by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got nothing against their team-up as a mater of fact I find it pretty nice, but IMO that art is really bad.

Oh, yeah and for the partner thing: DD, Stark or Bucky.

#116 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by ThexX (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Bucky

#119 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18418 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky.

#120 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio

#121 Edited by darthfury78 (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: They make a good team.

Natasha always motivates her partners to do their very best as she put a lot of passion into her work and expects her friends to do the same.

#122 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio

#123 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33917 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33917 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33917 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33917 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Edited by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Bucky all the way.

#131 Edited by daredevil21134 (12113 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33917 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Edited by THORSON (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

Sable

#134 Posted by Jimishim12 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Dudes who pork Natasha are never good partners.

#135 Posted by Dro77 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher