#1 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17457 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Djimon Hounsou was 15 years younger.

Online
#3 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

A good actor that can play an African

#4 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

A good actor that can play an African

That'd be Sean Blakemore, he was introduced on "Bones" as such!

#5 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

@grenadeflow said:

A good actor that can play an African

That'd be Sean Blakemore, he was introduced on "Bones" as such!

Never heard of him. I doubt Marvel will give a no name the lead

#6 Edited by JetiiMitra (8626 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben Affleck. It's the same character after all.

#7 Edited by Omnicrono (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Ben Affleck. It's the same character after all.

Lol.

Seriously though, Idris Elba or David Ramsey perhaps. They're both somewhat older, but could easily pull off a thirty-something super hero.

So long as they "look" like they could be in their early to mid thirties, that is all that matters. And they are both good actors.

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Actor-Demore Barnes from supernatural.

my second pick would be David Oyelowo from planet of the apes,red tails and etc. plus, he really good actor.

#9 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

Djimon Hounsou!

STOMP! He was born for tHis role.... as tHey say.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#10 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

Me

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too!

#12 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

whomever they pick...........James Earl Jones should be the voice. How regal sounding he is!

#13 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Lance Gross!

#14 Posted by Spideysense44 (3456 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Idris Elba or Chadwick Boseman

OH WAIT MICHAEL JAI WHITEE!

#15 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Idris Elba is a good pick

#16 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11581 posts) - - Show Bio

A good actor that can play an African

But RDJ is already Iron Man :\ (Tropic Thunder reference)

#17 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@grenadeflow said:

A good actor that can play an African

But RDJ is already Iron Man :\ (Tropic Thunder reference)

lol! That's a good one!

#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11581 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by PassionFlower (960 posts) - - Show Bio

There are a number of great choices: Chiwetel Ejiofor of 12 years a Slave is an amazing actor. Chadwick Boseman is another good choice if you want to go younger actor as would Michael B. Jordan. Idris Elba would be good...

#20 Posted by Son_Of_Tchalla (33 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote's for Aldis Hodge:

Aldis Hodge

He's younger, physically fit, has a decent accent, and is already a huge comics fan.

#21 Posted by CyberWarrior (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Jai White or Will Smith.

#22 Edited by FearTheLiving (3090 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Ben Affleck. It's the same character after all.

Lol.

Seriously though, Idris Elba or David Ramsey perhaps. They're both somewhat older, but could easily pull off a thirty-something super hero.

So long as they "look" like they could be in their early to mid thirties, that is all that matters. And they are both good actors.

I highly doubt they're going to use the same actor already cast in their universe.

#23 Edited by Omnicrono (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@feartheliving: Why is that? They've already used Chris Evans twice... first for Human Torch, then Captain America. Those two characters are much bigger names than Heimdall and Black Panther. And Heimdall is a minor supporting character, unlike Human Torch of the Fantastic Four.

So yes, I believe Elba could easily be recast in the same universe. They've already done it with two bigger characters.

#24 Posted by FearTheLiving (3090 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnicrono: You do realize those are two different universes right? F4 was made with Fox and has absolutely no ties with the MCU that Marvel Studios/Disney is doing with Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Avengers, ect. That's why Chris Evans was cast to play Cap.

#25 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know Djimon Hounsou is born to play T'CHalla.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#26 Edited by Omnicrono (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@feartheliving said:

@omnicrono: You do realize those are two different universes right? F4 was made with Fox and has absolutely no ties with the MCU that Marvel Studios/Disney is doing with Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Avengers, ect. That's why Chris Evans was cast to play Cap.

You do realize that Captain America and Fantastic Four do, in fact, come from the same fictional universe and are all Marvel's characters? Fantastic Four are Marvel. Captain America is Marvel.

It is true that Fox and Disney are two different film studios/companies. Shouldn't matter though. As I said, Heimdall is nowhere near as recognized a character as Human Torch or Captain America. Not even close. Therefore, it shouldn't be an issue to recast Elba as a different character such as Black Panther. He would look considerably different as T'Challa on screen, and most of the time he would probably be wearing a mask anyway.

#27 Edited by FearTheLiving (3090 posts) - - Show Bio
@omnicrono said:

@feartheliving said:

@omnicrono: You do realize those are two different universes right? F4 was made with Fox and has absolutely no ties with the MCU that Marvel Studios/Disney is doing with Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Avengers, ect. That's why Chris Evans was cast to play Cap.

You do realize that Captain America and Fantastic Four do, in fact, come from the same fictional universe and are all Marvel's characters? Fantastic Four are Marvel. Captain America is Marvel.

It is true that Fox and Disney are two different film studios/companies. Shouldn't matter though. As I said, Heimdall is nowhere near as recognized a character as Human Torch or Captain America. Not even close. Therefore, it shouldn't be an issue to recast Elba as a different character such as Black Panther. He would look considerably different as T'Challa on screen, and most of the time he would probably be wearing a mask anyway.

No kidding? Here I thought F4 were DC... Joking aside, it kind of does you're whole point was Chris Evans as an example which is wrong because the two universes aren't connected because Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to those characters Fox does. I know good and well Fantastic Four are apart of Marvel in the comics but sadly Marvel sold off a lot of their IP's movie rights back in the day, so they no longer have them all. However if you want to believe they'll have Elba play both Black Panther and Heimdall go ahead I'm not going to crush your dreams.

#28 Posted by westy206 (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje if you're willing to have a slightly older Black Panther.

#29 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Morris Chestnut

#30 Posted by RogueShadow (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Ed Gathegi.

#31 Edited by Jayc1324 (12212 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael jai white or will smith. Preferably will smith.

#32 Edited by Commando44 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Michael jai white or will smith. Preferably will smith.

Will Smith? Heck No. He would not do the Panther Justice. David Oyelowo or Tristen Wilds or Apris IOcean.

#33 Posted by PapaSean (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The only 2 people suitable for this role are Michael Jai White and Djimon Hounsou. None of these young guys can fight. Im not interested in the "I just learned kung fu choreography 5 minutes ago" nonsense. Cast someone who actually has some type of martial arts training. No pretty boy sex symbols. We have enough of those in the industry. We need a fighter!

#34 Posted by uugieboogie (2695 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently John Boyega is going to play him

#35 Posted by Justthatkid (3903 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael Jai White is a terrible actor...

Will Smith is a nay.

#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33367 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently John Boyega is going to play him

It certainly seems that way

#37 Posted by uugieboogie (2695 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Jake Fury (18617 posts) - - Show Bio

Chiwetel Ejiofor from Serenity would be great.

#39 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Hanks

#40 Posted by TheGodofThunder (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure who should play T'challa, but keith david should play his father.

#41 Edited by Cloakx14 (3038 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote's for Aldis Hodge:

Aldis Hodge

He's younger, physically fit, has a decent accent, and is already a huge comics fan.

#42 Posted by TheGrandSage23 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Aldis Hodge

Derek Luke

#43 Edited by JeppyKeith (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Parker