animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

From Bleeding Cool

Wolverine/Black Cat: Claws III On Its Way From Joseph Michael Linsner, Maybe In 2015

Ian Melton writes from Wizard World Portland Comic Con,

I spoke briefly with Joseph Michael Linsner, first about his work on Conan about how Dark Horse approached him originally to be their cover artist to do something totally different than what Marvel had done with Conan before.

He also spoke about the Wolverine/Black Cat mini-series Claws from 2007 and Claws II from 2012 being his idea, that he and Jimmy Palmotti expanded since Linsner really wanted to do a story with Wolverine and Black Cat. And that for Claws II, the idea to bring Killraven and time travel into it was Palmotti’s idea since he knew what a fan Linsner was of those characters.

Claws III is on the way, probably next year at the earliest.

BlackShadowCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I can't wait for Claws 3! I have 1 and 2, and I must say that Felicia and Logan make a great team. I wish they'd focus on them a bit more though before the action kicks in. It kind of happens too fast at the start of the story. But I enjoy it nonetheless.

ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is AWESOME news. Claws 1 & 2 just made me love this team/relationship. I wish it was acknowledged outside the mini-series some. I would love to see some Wolvie x Black Cat casual team-ups bleed into other ongoings :D

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clawfist said:

This is AWESOME news. Claws 1 & 2 just made me love this team/relationship. I wish it was acknowledged outside the mini-series some. I would love to see some Wolvie x Black Cat casual team-ups bleed into other ongoings :D

Does this mean that Black Cat is back to being an Anti-Hero?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clawfist said:

Does this mean that Black Cat is back to being an Anti-Hero?

I would suspect it depends on the release date, if it comes out a year from now than maybe

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darthfury78

Based on Felicia's appearance, it appears that this story occurred sometime between Amazing Spider-Man # 3 and Amazing Spider-Man # 4. This would mean that the Hawkeye vs Deadpool event might have happened before Felicia began to plot her misguided vengeance upon Spider-Man...

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on Felicia's appearance, it appears that this story occurred sometime between Amazing Spider-Man # 3 and Amazing Spider-Man # 4. This would mean that the Hawkeye vs Deadpool event might have happened before Felicia began to plot her misguided vengeance upon Spider-Man...

Actually it takes place after Amazing Spider-man #6, 3 & 4 she still hadn't become a crime boss she was just getting things rolling in #5. and from re-reading Hawkeye vs Deadpool, she is quite willing to mind control people to do what she needs and she's no longer picking jobs that don't get people killed.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: From the looks of the spoiler, I suspect that her vendetta against Spider-Man has ended, provided that her original memories of Peter as Spidey are restored. But I doubt it.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any girl of spiderman that sleeps with Logan of all people doesnt deserve another title