Might be a good idea to read Hawkeye vs. Deadpool (Spoilers)

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

I won't say much now, but let me just say, if you're a fan you need to pick it up. - Hawkeye vs. Deadpool 0

I will say, it answers part of the question regarding her future. It a single page but important to who she becomes after Amazing Spider-man #6. I'll place a spoiler in 2-3 days

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By darthfury78

@animehunter said:

I won't say much now, but let me just say, if you're a fan you need to pick it up.

I will say, it answers part of the question regarding her future. It a single page but important to who she becomes after Amazing Spider-man #6. I'll place a spoiler in 2-3 days

I saw that picture. It seems that she's still a crime boss. If she does regain her memories of Peter as Spider-Man, it might help to explain Electro's condition in the Hawkeye vs Deadpool series. That's provided that he's not a robot. Even as a villain, the fact that Felicia's memories are restored might make her role as a Crime Boss interesting as she'll have to balance those Anti-Hero roles while trying to forgive Spider-Man for what Otto had done to her reputation by believing he screwed her over. It would mean that her vendetta will move towards Otto/Spock when he comes back

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By animehunter

As promised here is the spoiler from the issue

From the look of it, this takes place after Amazing Spider-man #6

No Caption Provided

You have a guy dressed up as the punisher killing a man.

No Caption Provided
You have another dressed up as the Daredevil knocking Hawkeye to the ground, stealing the dead guys bag
No Caption Provided
Hawkeye chases the fake Punisher who kills himself
No Caption Provided
We later find out that the dead man killed by the fake punisher was a hacker who stole the complete Human resources files of every active SHIELD agent
No Caption Provided

And now we find out that the fake punisher and Daredevil work for Felicia Hardy/The Black Cat and that she was after the Hacker and is willing to use mental control to get what she wants. Even if what she wants can get people killed.

This is no longer the Black cat that won't steal at the expense of a persons life, she is now someone that will do what EVER it takes to achieve her goal, even if that means killing to achieve it.

I just hope she tries to avoid such an action as much as possible.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darthfury78

@animehunter: Considering that she's a wanted fugitive from the law, I doubt that she'll ever have a normal life again. Unless of course, she gets amnesty or a Presidential Pardon, which is not going to happen. For that to happen, she'll have to work with Spider-Man to save the President of the United States. What are the chances of that happening? I will assume that her vendetta against Spider-Man is probably over, if her memories of Peter Parker as Spider-Man are restored. I do not think that she's going to do anything personally (unless the situation calls for it) for fear of getting captured...

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this angle their doing with Felicia.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darthfury78

@animehunter:

Actually, I believe that the current events in ASM was supposed to be an extension of Superior Spider-Man. Otherwise, Black Cat's vengeance would have been justified as she would know that he's not the Spider-Man she knew. What I wanted to see was for Dr, Ock's body to be revealed(with Peter's soul trapped inside) and have Dr. Strange restore their minds and soul back to how they were. A lot better that that letdown ending in Superior Spider-Man #31...

I wanted to Felicia to rightfully turn her attention on Otto, not Peter. And the stupid notion of having her not know the man behind the mask is getting annoying. If her memories were restored, the Black Cat would have been a much better character than what Slott made her out to be: A villain whose mind is corrupted by the effects of her Bad Luck Powers, which was originally a criminal creation by the Kingpin's scientists. The nano tech that Anna Marie is working on might lead towards not only the return of Dr. Ock, but for the end of Felicia's bad luck powers as well. I believe that Doctor Tramma will come back and undo Felicia's bad luck powers as she's the only one who knows how to deactivate them.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this angle their doing with Felicia.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By animehunter

Unlettered Preview - Hawkeye vs Deadpool 1 - OUT October 8th, 2014

• Trick or treat! It’s Halloween in Brooklyn, and that can only mean one thing -- disaster is right around the corner!

• Why are the bad guys dressed as good guys? And will Deadpool and Hawkeye kill each other before they figure it out? The blockbuster comic event of the fall returns for its official #1 issue (even though this is really issue 2, but what does a number really even MEAN anyway?)!

This October, the no-holds-barred antics of the Marvel Universe’s most unlikely duo continue in HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL #1 – the official first issue of the blockbuster comic event of the fall. Even though this is really the second issue, but who’s counting? Gerry Duggan and Matteo Lolli return for the battle of the century (maybe) as the Merc with a Mouth battles the Avenging Archer! It’s Halloween night in Brooklyn, and that can only mean one thing – disaster is around the corner! And candy, always candy. The names and addresses of every active S.H.I.E.L.D. agent are about to be released, and it’s up to one Avenger and one (sometimes) X-Man to stop it. But is it trick or treat when they encounter bad guys dressed like good guys? Will Deadpool and Hawkeye kill each other before the night is through? Find out when the clash continues this October in HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL #1!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/Hawkeye-vs-Deadpool-1-Cover-bf732.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/Hawkeye-vs-Deadpool-1-Preview-1-c80d6.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/Hawkeye-vs-Deadpool-1-Preview-2-3e1f3.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/Hawkeye-vs-Deadpool-1-Preview-3-55364.jpg

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I now say that the Bad Luck powers that now control Felicia is called: The Superior Black Cat!!!

xanthoulini81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xanthoulini81
animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

December solicit

HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL #3 (OF 5)

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • MATTEO LOLLI (A)

Cover by JAMES HARREN

• The baddest brawlers in Brooklyn continue to tear up the town in the next issue of HAWKEYE VS DEADPOOL!

• So Black Cat’s been brainwashing goons and dressing them as super heroes, huh? Good thing Hawkeye and Deadpool are on the case.

• If they can stop fighting amongst each other, that is.

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/HAWKVSDP2014003-COV-6196d.jpg

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: Seems like the Black Cat has been brainwashed herself.