Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Cover by Andrei Bressan and Adriano Lucas
Cover by Andrei Bressan and Adriano Lucas

Writer Joshua Williamson (GHOSTED, NAILBITER) and artist Andrei Bressan will launch a new story arc in their ongoing Skybound fantasy series BIRTHRIGHT this November.

Previously in BIRTHRIGHT, the Rhodes family discovered that the disappearance of their youngest son was not the most devastating event they’d be forced to weather. His sudden reappearance was no picnic, either. When “big” brother Brennan joined Mikey on the road, he found out that survival skills are at a premium even in our world.

In BIRTHRIGHT #11, readers get a glimpse at one of Mikey’s most pivotal moments: his confrontation with the Pale Rider.

“The first year of Birthright has been full of drama and adventure, but #11 kicks off year two with some big revelations. We finally get a glimpse into what lead Mikey to the dark side,” said Williamson. “Andrei and Adriano knocked this issue out of the park with some amazing art that is beautiful and inspiring. Can't wait to share all the insane stuff we have planned for this next arc!” He added: “Also, two words...DRAGON. RIDERS."

BIRTHRIGHT #11 Cover A by Bressen and Lucas (Diamond code SEP150521) hits stores Wednesday, November 11th. Cover B by Lukas Ketner (Diamond code SEP150522) will also be available on Wednesday, November 11th. Final order cutoff deadline for retailers is Monday, October 19th.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

I really need to pick up the first trade of this while image has the digital 50% off so I can get caught up, read the first issue and it was great

TheValiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I've been reading this monthly (or when it comes out :) ) since the beginning and its one of the best reads by far for my current pull list. I'm a firm believer in Williamson based on his writing of this series. Can't wait for Illuminati!

CaptainHoopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait, this has been a great comic.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Amazing book I never expected to care about.

mdamasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved the first trade. How was the second arc, is the magic still there?

lebefrei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man I forgot about this. I read a preview a while ago (I think on amazon) and thought it was really interesting. Thanks for the reminder, I'll pick it up from the beginning.