Big Hero 6 is Coming to Pop! Disney

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Big Hero 6 hits theaters on November 7, 2014. Under the Disney banner, we can expect to see some merchandise from the movie. Funko has unveiled images from their Big Hero 6 line.

No Caption Provided

From Walt Disney Animation Studios, the team behind “Frozen” and “Wreck-It Ralph,” comes “Big Hero 6,” an action-packed comedy-adventure about the special bond that develops between Baymax (voice of Scott Adsit), a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada (voice of Ryan Potter). When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago (voice of Jamie Chung), neatnik Wasabi (voice of Damon Wayans Jr.), chemistry whiz Honey Lemon (voice of Genesis Rodriguez) and fanboy Fred (voice of T.J. Miller). Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called “Big Hero 6.” Inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name, and featuring breathtaking action with all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Big Hero 6” is directed by Don Hall (“Winnie the Pooh”) and Chris Williams (“Bolt”), and produced by Roy Conli (“Tangled”). The film hits theaters in 3D on Nov. 7, 2014.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for i_dont_like_comics
i_dont_like_comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

beyond letting us know how the characters look and what their names are, these are ugly, uninspired, expensive pieces of junk.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I can't wait for the movie!

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm still on the fence with this movie but these Pop Figures are awesome, to bad I lack both the funds and the space to support them.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

This movie is going to be great.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I want Fred and Baymax

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

99 percent sure Baymax is the only one I want. Unarmored Baymax.