#1 Edited by PunyParker (8933 posts) - - Show Bio

INTO THE GRAVE PART 1 (of 3)

• After last issue’s shocking ending, everything has changed for Kaine. His second chance at life is over.

• At his lowest point, he comes face to face with the one man that’s fueled his obsession, hate and guilt his entire life... BEN REILLY.

#2 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben returns...I don't know what that means for Kaine. I do hope Yost comes up with something really really clever, cause Kaine is "my Scarlet Spider" now. I mean, I do like Ben, despite the fact that the "Clone Saga" was a huge mess, but I don't want to see Kaine becoming a villain or giving his place to Ben. Perhaps, we're talking about a Jackal's scheme, don't know...So, I'll say I'm excited but worried at the same time...Let's see...

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6294 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Bens comin back. Hope Kaine stays as the Scarlet Spider

#4 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I truely hope Ben comes back but how much kaine has grown on me .....oh god this is going to be intense. But my love for Ben is greater.

#5 Edited by HumanRocket (7396 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow way to make me pick between Ben and kaine. Kaine has grown on me ever since I picked up the first issue so idk how to feel about this except I hope kaine doesn't go back to being a villian. And also yay another spidey that isn't Spock

#6 Edited by Neogamebuddy (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I want them to be a superhero team, and jeez Ben it took you a while to come back from the dead

#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there's a pretty good chance that Ben will be a hallucination type thing.

#8 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

After I purchase The Entire Clone Saga next week, I will decide how i feel about this.

#9 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno why but I feel like this is fake. Like this is someone wearing Ben Reilly's costume.

( + )

#10 Edited by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno why but I feel like this is fake. Like this is someone wearing Ben Reilly's costume.

( + )

agreed...especially since last issue they showed that the Jackal was going to be making a new Spidercide and over the last few years Marvel has been teasing Ben's return over and over again just to do something else

#11 Posted by ValiantAvenger (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want Ben Reilly back, and I don't want Kaine to leave.

#12 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

agreed...especially since last issue they showed that the Jackal was going to be making a new Spidercide and over the last few years Marvel has been teasing Ben's return over and over again just to do something else

At first I thought it was going to be Otto playing sick mind games on Kaine but yeah... you're probably right. I haven't read the Superior Scarlet story yet. I trade wait.

( + )

#13 Edited by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

At first I thought it was going to be Otto playing sick mind games on Kaine but yeah... you're probably right. I haven't read the Superior Scarlet story yet. I trade wait.

( + )

aw man sorry for the spoiler then

#14 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: It's all good don't worry bro. The "freebie" preview showed that he plans on using Kaine/Superior's DNA. I kind of figured. Plus, I gotten use to spoilers. It's part of the deal when you trade wait.

The worse spoiler was from G-Man who revealed Fantomex' death. I was like WHAT! The only upside was when I read the trade he didn't die when I thought he was.

( + )

#15 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's probably not really him and I don't want to get my hopes up but right now I want to squeal like a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

really excited to read this tomorrow...really hoping that it's Ben....though I do wonder why he would be wearing his Scarlet Spider costume and not continue to use his Spider-man costume

#17 Posted by Noteworthington (180 posts) - - Show Bio

All of Bens costumes are so great.

#18 Edited by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

SON OF B#TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

SON OF B#TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on i want the news

#20 Edited by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

SON OF B#TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on i want the news

it was Kraven in a Scarlet Spider suit

#21 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360: I knew better...they've done this so many times before...but I still got excited

#23 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I also was so pissed it wasn't him but I think this series has to be leading up to Ben. But still was so pissed when kraven showed his face......damn it!!

#26 Posted by angelalfonso (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegus said:

I also was so pissed it wasn't him but I think this series has to be leading up to Ben. But still was so pissed when kraven showed his face......damn it!!

yea, same here

#27 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@angelalfonso I don't care what anyone says about Ben's classic hoodie suit, I loved it. and the new art for it makes it look that much slicker. My biggest problem with Kaine and Ben is that they are both well rounded characters. I would like to see Ben back , dawn the hoodie and take "Dr.Spiderman" Personally I don't like the new SS series I find they are trying to make peter like Kaine. I say "Nay, Nay". The Retcon (But not a retcon) of the Clone Saga where Ben lives was great. that is how it should have ended. Its funny how 2 clones have better story development then the real hero. Kaine is amazing as is I love reading about him every month. Bring Back the Blue Hoodie (Ben Reilly).

#28 Edited by Teerack (5321 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlock360 said:

@danhimself said:

SON OF B#TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on i want the news

it was Kraven in a Scarlet Spider suit

Wow.... I am super glad I gave up on all Spider-Man related books, because I knew it was just going to be another lie for sales.