Posted by knighthood (1813 posts) 2 years, 1 month ago

Poll: Which is your favorite BEAST? (616 Only) (22 votes)

'63 Original Hairless Beast 5%
'72 Gray Beast 0%
'72 Classic Ape Beast 27%
'87 X-Factor Hairless Stupid Beast 0%
'01 New X-Men Feline Beast 45%
'13 All New X-Men Bat Ear Beast 18%
Other (just in case I missed something) 5%
#1 Posted by Veshark (9321 posts) - - Show Bio

New X-Men feline Beast is still my favorite iteration of the character. I like the original one as well, but the popular ape Beast was always freaky to me. Like a mix between Nightcrawler and the Owl. I also don't care for his newest look.

#2 Posted by knighthood (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
There is something about the Original that just works for me.

#3 Posted by knighthood (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

New X-Men feline Beast is still my favorite iteration of the character. I like the original one as well, but the popular ape Beast was always freaky to me. Like a mix between Nightcrawler and the Owl. I also don't care for his newest look.

Feline is my least favorite. I have similar feelings about the classic ape. The hair always reminded me of Wolvie. The new one is just okay.

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Feline is awesome.

#5 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (14360 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the feline version depending on who draws it. classic ape Beast is also fine no matter which color.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15892 posts) - - Show Bio

The New X-Men Beast.

#7 Posted by KidChipotle (14460 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the feline version depending on who draws it. classic ape Beast is also fine no matter which color.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say this sums my view up on the matter.

#8 Posted by knighthood (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I thought everyone hated the cat-beast.

#9 Posted by time (5828 posts) - - Show Bio

1990's Beast was the best, he was interesting and funny.

#10 Posted by oldnightcrawler (5108 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by knighthood (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Losing to the feline

#12 Edited by knighthood (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@time: I consider that Beast the same as the '72 version. At least design-wise. He was a bit stronger after X-Factor transformations.

#13 Edited by micahparadise (757 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite was the classic blue ape beast. I HATED the feline beast...i couldnt take him seriously as i always thought of Disneys' Beauty and the Beast. Also i have yet to se ean artist draw feline beast in a way that i actually wanted to like him! Classic was perfect so im a bit surprised at the poll that so many persons liked the feline look. The latest look takes a bit getting use to but i prefer anything over the feline look! If they draw the new look right, it can work.