Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

gah...

brain shuts down even considoring the fight

uhhh...

can Zatanna distract Strange with her fishnet stockings?

no?

ok, this ones going to Strange lol

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"gah... *brain shuts down even considoring the fight* uhhh... can Zatanna distract Strange with her fishnet stockings? no? ok, this ones going to Strange lol M"

Lol. I wasn't sure. I thought Strange would take it but Zatanna is a reality manipulator. I wanna get a good feel for Strange's power.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

from what i know, Strange is a really high level sorcerer... out of Zatanna's league

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"from what i know, Strange is a really high level sorcerer... out of Zatanna's league M"

I'm never talking to anybody about DC besides you, buck, or forever. I asked some idiot about Zatanna, and the moron said Zatanna can defeat Strange so I thought to myself "hmmm... Let me see... I'll post it on the Vine and have somebody get back at me"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

Zatanna is a high level sorceress, but Strange is way up there on the power leagues

wasn't he Sorcerer Supreme in one reality?

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Methos says:

"Zatanna is a high level sorceress, but Strange is way up there on the power leagues wasn't he Sorcerer Supreme in one reality? M"

I thought he was in all of them.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

dunno lol

as i said, i know he's powerful... but thats about it lol

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Dr. Strange cant be touched.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

what issue was the last pic from?

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"what issue was the last pic from?M"

There all from the final issue of Avengers Disassembled. Chaos part 4. #503

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

cheers...

think i'll be getting that, artwork looks awesome :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

cheers, i've been wanting to get into Wanda's stuff for a while..

where would ya reccomend starting?

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"cheers, i've been wanting to get into Wanda's stuff for a while..where would ya reccomend starting?M"

I really couldn't tell ya. I found her early stuff really boring but now after Avengers Disassembled and House of M it all comes together.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos

hmmm... thanks :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"hmmm... thanks :DM"

If I could find this book I have I could direct you to some vital storys in her character development.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

that would be helpful...

she seems like a really cool character :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Avengers #16 Wanda quits the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and makes her debut on the Avengers.

Avengers #128 Wanda trains with real witch Agatha Harkness. This is were she learns to tap into her Probability Control.

Gaint Size Avengers #4 Wanda marries Vision.

Avengers #161-171 Single handedly beats Ultron.

Vision and the Scarlet Witch (vol.1)#4] Learns Magneto is her father.

I have more if you want em.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

ohhh... thanks :D

M

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Eternal Chaos says:

"Methos says:
"from what i know, Strange is a really high level sorcerer... out of Zatanna's league M"
I'm never talking to anybody about DC besides you, buck, or forever. I asked some idiot about Zatanna, and the moron said Zatanna can defeat Strange so I thought to myself "hmmm... Let me see... I'll post it on the Vine and have somebody get back at me""

I think Strange's power level is a bit deceptive. Marvel has very few magical heroes (Strange and Wanda being the most obvious) where as DC has quite a few (Zee obviously, Doc Fate, Jason Blood, Shazam, Enchantress..). While I think Strange is more powerful than Zee, she is one of the more powerful magic heroes in the DCU. Seven Soldiers and Countdown have shown that her magical knowledge is quite impressive as she inherited alot from her father. I think a battle would test Strange, but that ultimately he'd win. I don't know who said Zee would win, but I don't think they'd be a moron for thinking it, just under-estimating Strange.

I think a pic of Zee and Mary is in order:

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Final Arrow

Finally a battle I can get my teeth into, I belive Doctor Strange would win this one, but not as easily as you all might think, Zatanna is damn powerful, Im not happy as they have not been really showing this in recent Dc comics, But I think she would hold her own , But in the end Strange would come up tops , I mean he is the Master after all.

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Superkitty

What issue is that Zatanna picture from?

What if Zatanna and Strange fought in a mirror universe? lol

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Both the one in my post and my current avatar are from Countdown #37

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Grand Duchess

I think Zatanna would win, she comes from a long line of magicians and races of magic. I think she is more powerful.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

I say Dr. Strange

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This goes to Dr.Stange because Zatanna is not as experienced. She's powerful. Just I doubt she's as powerful as Dr.Strange.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Damn I posted in the wrong thread. Is Zatanna that powerful? She took Batman's memory's and before Despero had given the villains back theres he had figured out what she did.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Spectrum

i think the fact that DR. Fate doesnt have to actually say the spells will be a big advantage where as Z does, if she cant talk she cant fight essentaily

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Xénon

I'd give this one to Doc Strange because of his experience, but with Zee's raw power, it would be one hell of a nice fight to watch!

jor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jor-el

its up to who ever writes it

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

jor-el says:

"its up to who ever writes it"

True.

I'm not sure where this idea that Zee is inexperienced comes from. She is the daughter of a powerful magician (Zatara) and was essentially trained by him. She is also a former Justice Leaguer. If anything, she is probably one of the most experienced magi in the DCU at the moment. When Superman's trouble with Arion began, it was Zatanna he asked for advice, just as Mary Marvel is now with the Wizard gone. If you look at the bottom of the first page you will see that she has alot of magical paraphanalia to learn from.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"jor-el says:
"its up to who ever writes it"

True.

I'm not sure where this idea that Zee is inexperienced comes from. She is the daughter of a powerful magician (Zatara) and was essentially trained by him. She is also a former Justice Leaguer. If anything, she is probably one of the most experienced magi in the DCU at the moment. When Superman's trouble with Arion began, it was Zatanna he asked for advice, just as Mary Marvel is now with the Wizard gone. If you look at the bottom of the first page you will see that she has alot of magical paraphanalia to learn from."

I don't think she's innexperienced, I just think she's less experienced than Dr.Strange. Marvel characters seem to always go to Dr.Strange for advice on magical enemies etc. In DC they usually either go to Captain Marvel or Zatanna, so you're right. I just think that, in the end, Dr.Strange would win this fight. I've been called a DC fanboy so nobody can say i'm a Marvel fanboy :P

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Oh, I agree, Strange would probably win. I prefer DC, but it's not like I boycott Marvel or anything. I read what I like. I am a Zatanna fanboy though and proud of it ;)

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Magnus/Murdock

Strange FTW

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrimeDirective

Here's the reality of it... Magic has way too many undefined rules in both Marvel AND in DC for us to accurately pick a solid winner. Essentially on Monday, April 17th at 2:54 pm in Orlando during partly cloudy weather, Zatanna might not be able to call upon much more than a few minor alteration spells while Dr. Strange might be capable of calling upon the entirety of the entropic powers of five universes simultaneously while also keeping her completely immobilized with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. On the other hand, on Thursday, September 5th at 4:17 am in Toronto during a snowstorm, Dr. Strange might attempt to cast a transitory spell to no effect while Zatanna effortlessly summons forth a demigod-like beast of the nether-void pits of the Eleventh Hell that submits completely to her control, or as she would more accurately say, "lortnoc ym ot yletelpmoc timbus." To further complicate things, on Tuesday, July 9th in New York City at 12:00 noon during scattered thunderstorms, Dr. Strange and Zatanna could find themselves restricted to mere human hand-to-hand combat by the unknown forces and keepers of the magic powers of beyond for reasons that are unknown to anyone but the two magic wielders. As if that didn't complicate matters badly enough, on Saturday, January 1st at 12:00 midnight during a total lunar eclipse, Zatanna and Dr. Strange might have to take their confrontation to another plane of existence entirely for fear that just the collateral damage from the conflict could lay waste to not only the current dimension, but also seventeen parallel dimensions as well with a potential for creating irreparable rifts in the space/time continuum. All that and you know the worst of it? Time of day, location, and conditions of the environment may or may not have any effect at all in that particular encounter.

See my point by now? I'm gonna have to say mad props to the OP on this fight. Very evenly matched for reasons of which we have no idea why. The ever waxing and waning powers of these two transcend our ability to really determine a true victory. Honestly, I think if they ever do another Marvel/DC crossover, this is one issue they MUST touch on.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ownerz

Old Strange wins easy, current Dr Strange I can't really say

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Strange wins.Period.

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rein

Even in doctors strange's modern form he is the most powerful (modern magician) in either universe. zatanna stands no chance

rein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rein
@PrimeDirective said:
" Here's the reality of it... Magic has way too many undefined rules in both Marvel AND in DC for us to accurately pick a solid winner. Essentially on Monday, April 17th at 2:54 pm in Orlando during partly cloudy weather, Zatanna might not be able to call upon much more than a few minor alteration spells while Dr. Strange might be capable of calling upon the entirety of the entropic powers of five universes simultaneously while also keeping her completely immobilized with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. On the other hand, on Thursday, September 5th at 4:17 am in Toronto during a snowstorm, Dr. Strange might attempt to cast a transitory spell to no effect while Zatanna effortlessly summons forth a demigod-like beast of the nether-void pits of the Eleventh Hell that submits completely to her control, or as she would more accurately say, "lortnoc ym ot yletelpmoc timbus." To further complicate things, on Tuesday, July 9th in New York City at 12:00 noon during scattered thunderstorms, Dr. Strange and Zatanna could find themselves restricted to mere human hand-to-hand combat by the unknown forces and keepers of the magic powers of beyond for reasons that are unknown to anyone but the two magic wielders. As if that didn't complicate matters badly enough, on Saturday, January 1st at 12:00 midnight during a total lunar eclipse, Zatanna and Dr. Strange might have to take their confrontation to another plane of existence entirely for fear that just the collateral damage from the conflict could lay waste to not only the current dimension, but also seventeen parallel dimensions as well with a potential for creating irreparable rifts in the space/time continuum. All that and you know the worst of it? Time of day, location, and conditions of the environment may or may not have any effect at all in that particular encounter.

See my point by now? I'm gonna have to say mad props to the OP on this fight. Very evenly matched for reasons of which we have no idea why. The ever waxing and waning powers of these two transcend our ability to really determine a true victory. Honestly, I think if they ever do another Marvel/DC crossover, this is one issue they MUST touch on.
"
that's to true, if there was more consistency maybe magic heroes would be more popular. it's too bad i enjoy magic heroes but since they aren't that popular i don't get to see them that othen
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm
@PrimeDirective said:
for some reason this made me laugh..but in a good way XD
SFX87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SFX87

I love Dr. strange but i have to say Zatanna.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#43  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@SFX87:
No Caption Provided
SFX87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SFX87
@Son_of_Magnus:
Sorry i don't have any Evidence it's just my opinion
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BatDance
@Grand Duchess said:
"

I think Zatanna would win, she comes from a long line of magicians and races of magic. I think she is more powerful.

"
Classic Strange wins in his sleep  

He has pimp smacked Thor the God of Thunder  

Doom admitted to be totally outclassed by his magic and came to Strange for help in rescuing the mother of Victor Von Doom's and saving her soul

Classic Strange was a planet buster, destroyed planets 

He has amped his strength with spells and has fought all kinds of gods, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Galactus, even once dared to challenge the LT, he fights all kinds of galaxy busting gods 

He has auto shields, he can not be sneak attacked or one-shot because his auto shields protect him  

Classic Strange could deal with black holes, corked them rendering them powerless

His auto shields can take a shot from Galactus,   a shot from Dormammu etc 

Current Strange trips over his own cape and dies 

Classic was a different beast 

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ziro

I'll take Strange.
spiderpigbart