Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blacharrt1
No Caption Provided

Pre-Crisis Batman has stolen the speedforce and has become it's new avatar and also has won the Green Lantern ring from GuyGardener in a test of wills, and has fused himself with his own battery. He is now seen as a threat to the omniverse.

Batman's motivation: During a standard patrol of Gotham City he is pulled into a singularity where The Oracle (in the picture^), tells batman that only he can save the the Omniverse but to do so, all realms in the omniverse must be completely united to combat the impeding doom. Batman was given notice that he had 2 months of prep, in which he has already devised a way to become avatar of the speedforce, and gain a green lantern ring, and also bridge the universes of All the other Comic Universes, in doing so an incalculable number of lives have been lost.

Rules: You may use current version of All Characters from all Known Comic Universes, you may not use Dead character unless they are living dead, or undead in some way.

All characters except Batman are bloodlusted with Morals off.

DC Speedsters can still access the Speedforce, although Batman is the Avatar the Speedforce; The Speedforce does have a will of it's own that prevents Batman from completely taking away DC Speedsters powers. DC speedster if any are used start the battle with full access of their powers. Batman will have full access to all Speedforce powers.

Only Pre-crisis characters that don't exist in the current New-52 can be used in their last known incarnation.

Win: if Batman is killed.

All artifacts, or universal items from all Comic Universes work in this Battle.

No Caption Provided

Fight Location: M'Kraan Crystal, Nexus of all Realities.

*Edit: Given that all the Universes have bridged, People like the Presence and TOAA, or any representations of writers or editors of comics can not be used. Think of them as all being in a Room having an epic fist fight to see who can determine the ending of this match.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Lucifer Morningstar stomps?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theONEtaichou

WF Myx stomps? but Richard Lustig definitely wins (google him)

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sungod1988

Superman Prime 1 million, Myx, Micheal maybe. Can't think right now at work lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

A tag team of Lucifer and michael...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

I think the OP really overestimated the power of the speed force and a green lantern ring. Neither makes batman even a single universal threat.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blacharrt1

@theONEtaichou: Is that the current version of Myx? Richard Lustig does indeed win, but not in this match, LOLs.

@Dredeuced: Batman was initially given two months time to implement his plan to merges the onmiverse, given already several of his abilities allow him to prep for even longer/faster periods and also allow him to gather intel in ways he could never before. By combining ESP, Total Recall, and Speed Scout, along with Batman energy constructs, and the computer of the Lantern ring, also with temporal manipulation which combine with the ring and speedforce, and the ability to travel to other dimension, it's possible that Batman could acquire one of the many scattered divine or cosmic weapons that could kill even gods, abstract & above. Suffice to say i don't think Lucifer alone is going to pull this one off. If Batman has used his prep time in the most efficient ways possible, Lucifer would get stomped trying to solo him.

@Dredeuced: You must have missed the part that he had 2 months prep, and he found a way that bridged the gap between all the worlds that killed an untold number of people. It wasn't the powers that did it, it was his intelligence.

You also must have missed the part where i said all artifacts and items from all the comic universes can also be used, there was no stipulation that Batman wasn't allowed to use them either.

@sungod88 said:

Superman Prime 1 million, Myx, Micheal maybe. Can't think right now at work lol

Um I'm not quite sure you should be able to use him, hmm i guess he's a character that doesn't exist in the current new 52 category, but he also wasn't really part of the DC universe but from a possible future...idk that's a tough one.

myx hmm he is a good pick, but isn't Michael dead?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Superman prime one million, new 52 myx, trinity superman, all the lantern corp entities, the grandpa from bewitched, phionex force, Galactus, professer paradox, jay Garrick in his prime, wally west in his prime, Bart Allen in his prime, Barry Allen in his prime, silver surfer, voided sentry, composite Superman, doctor strange, doctor fate, deadman, the deadpool corps, and the spectre.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blacharrt1

@AllStarSuperman said:

Superman prime one million, new 52 myx, trinity superman, all the lantern corp entities, the grandpa from bewitched, phionex force, Galactus, professer paradox, jay Garrick in his prime, wally west in his prime, Bart Allen in his prime, Barry Allen in his prime, silver surfer, voided sentry, composite Superman, doctor strange, doctor fate, deadman, the deadpool corps, and the spectre.

Some of the people you have in your lineup, are not current characters or even the last showing of characters at all... But this is an amazing list. thumbs up on that.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dredeuced

@Blacharrt1: You just said Myx is a good pick but that Lucifer would get stomped? You must not know Lucifer. This guy can smack down spectre and take a multiverse destroying shot (and dish it out). There's a very, very limited number of super high level beings that could even hope to contest Lucifer, and unless Batman grabs a HOTU he's gonna get wrecked by Lucy -- and even then it's questionable.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blacharrt1

@Dredeuced said:

@Blacharrt1: You just said Myx is a good pick but that Lucifer wouldn't be able to solo. You must not know Lucifer.

Yes i said Myx was a good pick, i never said anything about him soloing this batman. You may have misinterpreted what i meant by that. To add to that, you stated that Lucifier would solo him not taken into account that batman could now move through the past and the future, and also use his abilities to gather insane amounts of intel, and also use weapons that could destroy creation itself. If you added maybe more people out of all the comic universes that you have to choose from, Lucifer as a character would contribute more.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Blacharrt1 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Some of the people you have in your lineup, are not current characters or even the last showing of characters at all... But this is an amazing list. thumbs up on that.

Oh okay I was kinda confused on the rules which ones are not allowed?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar

Michael

Superman Prime 1 million

COIE Anti-Monitor

Presence

The Darkness

WF Mxyzptlk

Spectre

Mandrakk

Thought Robot

Time Trapper

Composite Superman

And that's only DC.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dredeuced

@Blacharrt1: Luci's already an omniversal being who spits at the laws of time himself? There's like five or six current characters in Marvel and DC that could put up a fight with him.

I mean you say Batman can destroy creation himself (you're not telling me how, you're just saying "WELL PREP" which means nothing), but Lucifer has tanked that before. Want me to add Michael, who he killed? Or Ellaine's ascension? Because it wouldn't matter much. Listing a bunch of omnipotents is pointless. TOAA and Presence aren't allowed, I guess I could throw in LT but he's probably a notch below Luci. Maybe overmonitor or GEB but again, it's convoluted and unecessary.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blacharrt1

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

The rule is you can use any current version of any character in any comicbook universe, if they don't exist in the new 52, you can use the last version of them from per-crisis. For example Donna Troy, doesn't exist in new 52, you could use the old version of her. Superman actually does exist in new 52 so you would have to use the current version of him.

Alternate future characters are iffy because they don't really exist in the universe as of yet, but i haven't decided one way or the other as of yet on them.

Jay, Wally, Bart, can only be used in the last showings they had if they do not exist in New 52. You can't pull them from their best moments in time. Barry actually exist in New 52 so you have to used that one.

Sentry is void, if you are referring to Siege Sentry, you have to use the most current version.

Grandpa from Bewitch... that is just awesome!

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dredeuced

Pretty sure Sentry is dead as of siege until they bring him back, right? It's why I didn't list Michael (and was confused by how you accepted someone else listing Michael) cuz he's dead and replaced by Elaine.

Avatar image for hughjackmanfan88
HughJackmanFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HughJackmanFan88

Russel Crowe solos

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Blacharrt1 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Blacharrt1 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

The rule is you can use any current version of any character in any comicbook universe, if they don't exist in the new 52, you can use the last version of them from per-crisis. For example Donna Troy, doesn't exist in new 52, you could use the old version of her. Superman actually does exist in new 52 so you would have to use the current version of him.

Alternate future characters are iffy because they don't really exist in the universe as of yet, but i haven't decided one way or the other as of yet on them.

Jay, Wally, Bart, can only be used in the last showings they had if they do not exist in New 52. You can't pull them from their best moments in time. Barry actually exist in New 52 so you have to used that one.

Sentry is void, if you are referring to Siege Sentry, you have to use the most current version.

Grandpa from Bewitch... that is just awesome!

Oh OK I think I got it so my new team is:

Golden superman fromall-star superman, new52 myx, all the lantern corp entities, the grandpa from bewitched, Galactus, phoniex force and whoever currently use its power, professer paradox, new 52 jay Garrick, new 52 Barry Allen, and pre flashpoint wally and Bart(the kid flash from teen titans isn't Bart I don't think?), current silver surfer, pre crisis composite superman, new 52 deadman, new 52 helspont, new 52 darkseid, ben 10 from omniverse, and new52 spectre. Doctor Fate comes back next month in Earth 2 do can I still use him?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blacharrt1

@Dredeuced said:

@Blacharrt1: Luci's already an omniversal being who spits at the laws of time himself? There's like five or six current characters in Marvel and DC that could put up a fight with him.

I mean you say Batman can destroy creation himself (you're not telling me how, you're just saying "WELL PREP" which means nothing), but Lucifer has tanked that before. Want me to add Michael, who he killed? Or Ellaine's ascension? Because it wouldn't matter much. Listing a bunch of omnipotents is pointless. TOAA and Presence aren't allowed, I guess I could throw in LT but he's probably a notch below Luci. Maybe overmonitor or GEB but again, it's convoluted and unecessary.

how is it you keep misinterpreting the things that i am typing??? Last i check Lucifer was outside of time and space in something familiar to the white hot room... why would he leave that just to fight Batman?? But i am giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one. There are several artifacts that Batman can acquire that are outside of the DC universe that he could use to give himself even more power than he already has, which he could obtain within his prep time, which is what i explained to you. (Lucifer may have a lot of knowledge within his respective comic universe but not all of them, Hell even the Presense he elluded that he didn't know everything within DC) You want me to list all the weapons from several different comic universes that could kill Gods, Abstracts & Above, I'm sorry I'm not doing that.

Michael is dead, and Lucifer wouldn't have been able to pull it off without being amped, this has been debated several times here on comicvine I'm aware he created a universe( possibly a multiverse, but not an omniverse). But Michael and Lucifer were pretty much equals, and if one could be taken out so can the other, they aren't inifinitely invincible or inifinitely omnipotent.

You can add any number of people you like. As the rules say, you can use current characters or the last known showings, but these characters do not have prep time. You can't use dead characters, unless they are undead, like zombies or vampires, or people like deadman or grundy who are dead but still active.

You are right about Sentry, i don't why for some reason i thought he came back. But yeah he's dead Sentry can't be used.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave

Lucifer Morningstar

Michael

Superman Prime 1 million

COIE Anti-Monitor

Presence

The Darkness

WF Mxyzptlk

Spectre

Mandrakk

Thought Robot

Time Trapper

Composite Superman

And that's only DC.

QFT

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dredeuced

I still feel like Lucifer outdoes any artifact he gets. Batman's speedforce and green lantern powers are otherwise irrelevant except for the prep to get multiversal artifacts. What's the best one you can reasonably give him in 2 months that outclasses Lucifer? Saying he could kill gods, abstracts and above doesn't mean a whole lot considering Lucifer is just short of the absolute top tier of beings who would win this, but are unusable due to forum rules (Belloc, Overmonitor, Presence, TOAA). The best I can think of is HOTU, but then he's only beat by the likes of the unlistable characters since HOTU Thanos beat Living Tribunal, which is basically Marvel's equivalent to Spectre/Luci/Michael depending on the given day, and Thanos got rid of himself because of a conversation -- only stated as the entire event being manipulated by a higher being, of which the only higher being than LT is, you guessed it, TOAA.

Listing guys with near omnipotent multiversal control like Lucifer adds nothing to my team. But if you want, here I go: My team is full wrath Spectre, Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar, Great Evil Beast, There, a team of redundant dudes who all do the same thing.

edit: Actually I could probably toss in Scathan since he, somehow, outdid LT equivalent powered Protege. Scathan's always been a funny sort.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By JamesKM716

Mismatch, Batman loses.

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By whitewings1234

why is the title of the thread about us vs batman, but the op has a scan of Superman? Makes no sense.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Thanos with the HOTU. /Thread

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dredeuced

He said current versions or most recent, Thanos most recent is most definitely not HOTU. Atleast read the thread even if the premise is silly.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blacharrt1

@Dredeuced said:

He said current versions or most recent, Thanos most recent is most definitely not HOTU. Atleast read the thread even if the premise is silly.

Um, thanks for the insult, i think...

What you seem to be missing is that there are far more Universes to pull from then just DC and Marvel, however near omniscient a beings knowledge is, it would only be limited to their respective Universes, i asked individuals to try and pull from all of the comic companies and their respective Universes. If you honestly think that when these Universes were merged together that Lucifer would somehow know what's going on and exactly how to stop it, i would think you are wrong. In the non-canon DC crossover, Living Tribunal, and Spectre were helpless to stop the two universes from merging, but there are other Canon instance of things where higher up beings are caught unaware, but basically that is the scenario here that is being presented to you. If you can show Lucifer Morningstar having knowledge out of the two known comic book universes he was apart of then I'd concede that he may have a good idea as to what is going on and how exactly he can counter it. (But there is already a Lucifer in Marvel you can bet he doesn't know anything about that Universe at all, he would have no idea about the Infinity Gaunlets, HoTU, Ultimate Nullifer etc. that's only some of the many cosmic weapons that in the wrong hands could do a lot of damage.) There are a good deal of seemingly omniscient character who have been caught unaware by things they did not foresee or events that are out of their own control.

That is an interesting lineup you have there, but could Scathan judge someone who's not of his Universe, does his powers hold as much weight? that's a very interesting pick. That's something to think about. You know another way of looking at it, is you have a lot of characters to pull from and a lot of weapons too, yet you're complaining about repetition of the type of characters you think need to be selected... you could change it and mix and match however you like, instead of going for what you consider an easier win. That's the great part about imagination.

@whitewings1234 said:

why is the title of the thread about us vs batman, but the op has a scan of Superman? Makes no sense.

Are you trolling? for the love of Mike... The Oracle is the huge guy in the picture which it says clearly in the Parenthesis... there was no hyperlink to attach a profile, so i just added that picture...

whitewings1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By whitewings1234

@Blacharrt1 said:

@whitewings1234 said:

Are you trolling? for the love of Mike... The Oracle is the huge guy in the picture which it says clearly in the Parenthesis... there was no hyperlink to attach a profile, so i just added that picture...

Are you blind like a bat? Did you even read what I posted? The Battle is us you and I seperetly fighting batman. Yes their is a picture of a huge man failing to grab superman.

Whats that have to do with me kicking batmans ass?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dredeuced

@Blacharrt1: The issue is that, whatever every character on my list does, Lucifer can already do (being an multiversal reality controller of the highest authority). They're redundant, with the exception of Scathan who apparently has the ability to override LT level beings -- which was always pretty funny. GEB is probably stronger than Lucifer, but obviously lacks control and such. I'm pretty sure there's no current characters who are alive that can outdo the dudes on my list while adhering to forum rules. Got all the pseudo omnipotents and the oddball Scathan -- other guys I could think of that fit the bill aren't CURRENT versions, like God Spawn. There's a few weird dudes I could list (all the Endless aspects, maybe Synnar) but I don't think they'd add enough to what Luci/GEB/LT/Spectre already are -- the direct creations of TOAA/Presence/God's will. But, if you're saying Batman gets his hands on the absolute strongest artifact (HOTU) then we can't win without dropping the forbidden names on our team.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Chaos war hercules

shuma gorath

chthon

Rune king thor

Zeus

Odin

Phantom stranger

One above all

Mangog

Doomsday

eternity

Chaos king and about a billion more which I really am too tired to name.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hksaru

Batman isn't Doctor Doom : \

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points