Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
The Stranger
The Stranger

Phantom Stranger
Phantom Stranger

VS

Who wins this fight in an all out battle here ? The Stranger or Phantom Stranger ?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stranger wins

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

I think stranger might loose. I don't know to much on phatom by stranger is below beyonder, and possibly walker the death god. But none the less he'd still kick most people a$$es lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"I think stranger might loose. I don't know to much on phatom by stranger is below beyonder, and possibly walker the death god. But none the less he'd still kick most people a$$es lol"
Your post is sort of confusing me here... are you saying that The Stranger wins here or Phantom Stranger wins here
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"I think stranger might loose. I don't know to much on phatom by stranger is below beyonder, and possibly walker the death god. But none the less he'd still kick most people a$$es lol"
Your post is sort of confusing me here... are you saying that The Stranger wins here or Phantom Stranger wins here
"

I mean phantom stranger seems to be alot stronger then stranger from marvel.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
zee crusher said:
"King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"

I mean phantom stranger seems to be alot stronger then stranger from marvel."
Oh I See.  But Phantom Stranger's power seems to be more of fact that shown through actual skill of feats ... though it has been written that Phantom Stranger has powers the rival The Spectre when has he ever really shown any power to justify that fact accordingly  ? But that isnt to say he doesnt have that type of power...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

`zee crusher said:

He's way below the Beyonder. The Stranger is below Galactus. Marvel described him as being similar in power to a Watcher. He has been shown to be above the Silver Surfer.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"`zee crusher said:
He's way below the Beyonder. The Stranger is below Galactus. Marvel described him as being similar in power to a Watcher. He has been shown to be above the Silver Surfer.

"

I have to disagree. I read once that the Living Tribunal's faces are those of Eternity, Death and Galactus and his fourth was to be the Stranger but he refused. If this is true I would think that his power would rival Galactus. Either way, I'm not sure if he could win. The Phantom Stranger can't be killed and his mystic power rivals the Spectre. Even Dr Strange power had an effect on a weaken Galactus.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"`zee crusher said:

"

I have to disagree. I read once that the Living Tribunal's faces are those of Eternity, Death and Galactus and his fourth was to be the Stranger but he refused. If this is true I would think that his power would rival Galactus. Either way, I'm not sure if he could win. The Phantom Stranger can't be killed and his mystic power rivals the Spectre. Even Dr Strange power had an effect on a weaken Galactus. "
That may be but think about the battles he has had and the feats he has shown. Marvel stated that he was less that Glactus in power and listed out several limitations for the Stranger back in the OHOTMU. As the Phantom Stranger can attack him via a spirtual route, which is where the Stranger may be weakest, I would see him winning.
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom Stranger

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Where did this thread come from ? Havent seen it ages
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TruePwnge

Phantom Stranger wins, he would overwhelm him

Omnithian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Omnithian

Phantom Stranger supposedly has a much higher power set than MU's The Stranger... 

I'm going with PS ftw.. not many feats but he is supposedly on the powerset of a Full Power Spectre I believe and is one of the most powerful beings in the DCU... he's even higher on the scale then a full powered Big G... 

Full powered BIG>>>>>>> The Stranger.... 

PS ftw
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@TruePwnge said:
"  Phantom Stranger wins, he would overwhelm him "
I thought you said you were gonna show me how powerful The Stranger was
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BatDance

Phantom Stranger should win this

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantom stranger wins, he can match galactus, the stranger however cannot

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Phantom Stranger can beat Eclipso while depowered, withstand Hellfire with the equivalent of a stubbed toe, and phase through Etrigan's bullrushes. Spectre resorted to turning him into a mouse rather than kill him. He also has a version of the Penance Stare. Not sure of the Stranger's capabilities though, so I can't say. Just providing some substance.

SpatialZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

PS

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on feats, phantom stranger is no where near Galactus level.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is the Stranger either? Phantom Stranger may or may not be Galactus level, but while weakened he stopped Eclipso from snuffing out the sun.

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided