the encounter:

-Data-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By -Data-

Like I said in the other threads I responded to. It would take a good amount of time to stay locked on on the targets to vaporize them. I don't know what material the Decepticons are made out of, but the Enterprise D standard weapon are photon antimatter/matter charged torpedoes and several type-X phaser arrays and anti-matter cannons. And what is the Decepticon's power output? Each of them are only about 20 feet tall, save Devastator who might actually be 50 to 100 feet tall. But the Enterprise D is over 600 km big. And has a shield out put of several trillions of joules.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm leaning towards the Decepticons.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Gambler said:
" I'm leaning towards the Decepticons. "
I think I'll agree here. It's obvious that most of the prep is going to the Decepticons. The Enterprise only has what? an hour of prep? Hmm.. Is that enough? Well for now, I'll lean towards the Decepticons too.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lance Bastro

@-Data- said: 

"Like I said in the other threads I responded to. It would take a good amount of time to stay locked on on the targets to vaporize them. I don't know what material the Decepticons are made out of, but the Enterprise D standard weapon are photon antimatter/matter charged torpedoes and several type-X phaser arrays and anti-matter cannons. And what is the Decepticon's power output? Each of them are only about 20 feet tall, save Devastator who might actually be 50 to 100 feet tall. But the Enterprise D is over 600 km big. And has a shield out put of several trillions of joules. "

well put there mr. data lol. i'm not overaly familiar with the armor the transformers are made of, but if anyone could help out, it would be apperciated. the reason why i made this battle is becuase i know that the transformers rely on antimatter for power. star trek is well resourced with it. and for your information, i think that the 20 feet tall robots your talking about are the car version autobots. most of the decepticaons are far bigger like the F-15's are 30 feet long. when transformed into a man form they would be up to 50-60 feet tall. devistator can be up to 40 to 50 stories tall.

@Gambler said: 

"I'm leaning towards the Decepticons."

thx gambler, but why did you choose this team? 

@Grand Ninja

said: 

@Gambler said: 

" I'm leaning towards the Decepticons. "

I think I'll agree here. It's obvious that most of the prep is going to the Decepticons. The Enterprise only has what? an hour of prep? Hmm.. Is that enough? Well for now, I'll lean towards the Decepticons too. "

ah, i guess answers the question. assuming how fast data can calculate and how well geodi, barclay & o'brian can come up with a suitable device plus the leadership and plot manipulation of the captain will determine the outcome of the enterprise. so basically, this is up to you. do you think piccard's crew is smart enough to utilize their preptime? just remember that their world is under attack and their can be desprate measures for desprate times.   
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Malonius

Do the Decepticons have any technology that the Enterprise D hasn't seen before? I read the Decepticons bios and the only  threat I saw was Megatron's anti-matter cannon. There's only one teleporter amongst the Decepticons and several with jets and sonic weapons that would be pretty useless in a space battle. I'd say the Enterprise could figure out how to scan for energon and would not be fooled by transformations after that. The computers and Data on the Enterprise are going to be able to repel cyber attacks.

I'm going to say Enterprise. The Decepticons are sitting ducks while they wait to gather and convert antimatter. If they can't resist being beamed into space (or into the sun or into pieces) then they go down hard.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator

Reading the title, I was going to guess the Decepticons, but I think the specific battle is actually tilted towards the Enterprise.  Not enough Decepticons to make a difference, they only get half their supplies, and the Enterprise gets prep. 

I think it would take a full fleet of Decepticons to beat them--maybe 50?  Or 20 normals plus 5 combiners?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts

How did you get audio for this?