vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Team Marvel

Ms.Marvel,Captain Marvel,Pulsar,Hulkling,Ultra Girl,Arana,Sleepwalker,Machine Man,Spider-Woman,Moonstone

vs.

Team Iron Man
Iron Man,Misty Knight,Captain America,Spider-Man,Armory,War Machine,Night Thrasher,Tyger Tiger,The Vision

Specs

-Iron Man is in his Extremis Armor and has access to everything in his arsenal except the Reality gem.
-Captain Marvel is Noh-Varr
-Spider-Man is in the Spider-Armor
-Captain America is Bucky
-The Vision is the classic version

who wins?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

team iron man

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm going with team 1.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth
Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with team 1."
Care to explain?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with team 1."
Care to explain?"
I'll wait and see if anyone else posts.I don't want to go hard if we're the only ones here.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

okay lol

the vines kinda dead right now.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Precise

I'm going with team two as well. I'm not sure if Machine Man can be controlled somehow by Iron Man though..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Precise said:
"I'm going with team two as well. I'm not sure if Machine Man can be controlled somehow by Iron Man though.."
Even if Iron Man could control him I don't see him getting the win.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

Forgive my lack of classical avengers knowledge, but Vision can go intangible right? If so, who on the other team can hurt him?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
AtPhantom said:
"Forgive my lack of classical avengers knowledge, but Vision can go intangible right? If so, who on the other team can hurt him?"
Moonstone.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think team Ms.Marvel wins.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Strafe Prower

Vision could do some major damage here. Add Extremis Iron man, and  I think they will win.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" Vision could do some major damage here. Add Extremis Iron man, and  I think they will win. "
I think Pulsar would own Extremis Iron Man and Moonstone can handle the Vision.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" Vision could do some major damage here. Add Extremis Iron man, and  I think they will win. "
I think Pulsar would own Extremis Iron Man and Moonstone can handle the Vision. "

Moonstone wouldn't last long with classic Vision He has traded blows with Surfer, Thor, and other beings quite a bit above her. Pulsar owns him? I'm not sure on his abilitys so I couldn't say.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
I think Pulsar would own Extremis Iron Man and Moonstone can handle the Vision. "
Moonstone wouldn't last long with classic Vision He has traded blows with Surfer, Thor, and other beings quite a bit above her. Pulsar owns him? I'm not sure on his abilitys so I couldn't say. "
Pulsar (Monica Rambeau) in light form would demolish Iron Man.He's not fast enough to react to her and has nothing that could hurt her if he could. 
Yea? And Spider-Man slammed surfer off of his board and beat Firelord's face in.Iron Man has done the same thing.In fact he's put the Surfer down and beat Thor.The Vision isn't really that powerful.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Moonstone wouldn't last long with classic Vision He has traded blows with Surfer, Thor, and other beings quite a bit above her. Pulsar owns him? I'm not sure on his abilitys so I couldn't say. "
Pulsar (Monica Rambeau) in light form would demolish Iron Man.He's not fast enough to react to her and has nothing that could hurt her if he could. Yea? And Spider-Man slammed surfer off of his board and beat Firelord's face in.Iron Man has done the same thing.In fact he's put the Surfer down and beat Thor.The Vision isn't really that powerful. "
Which brings forth the question: if Iron Man can "realistically" do such things (put down the Surfer - which I haven't seen, and defeat Thor), why doesn't he stand a chance against Pulsar?

In truth, I know nothing about Pulsar, though.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
Which brings forth the question: if Iron Man can "realistically" do such things (put down the Surfer - which I haven't seen, and defeat Thor), why doesn't he stand a chance against Pulsar?

In truth, I know nothing about Pulsar, though. "
That was my point Morph.Iron Man can't realistically do these things.This was before Extremis too.I doubt in his MKII armor he was actually powerful enough to take Norrin or Thor.What I was getting at is there are alot of silly ass feats from back in that era so you have to apply some logic to what's going on.Daredevil fought Thor,Namor,even Dr.Doom,we should all know that realistically there isn't much of a chance for him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

In truth, I know nothing about Pulsar, though. "
That was my point Morph.Iron Man can't realistically do these things.This was before Extremis too.I doubt in his MKII armor he was actually powerful enough to take Norrin or Thor.What I was getting at is there are alot of silly ass feats from back in that era so you have to apply some logic to what's going on.Daredevil fought Thor,Namor,even Dr.Doom,we should all know that realistically there isn't much of a chance for him. "
I know. That is why I made the question in the first place: clarification. Now, could you perhaps give a short outline of Pulsar? What makes her so untouchable to Extr. IM? He was a powerhouse in his own right.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
I know. That is why I made the question in the first place: clarification. Now, could you perhaps give a short outline of Pulsar? What makes her so untouchable to Extr. IM? He was a powerhouse in his own right. "
How do you hurt someone who can be made entirely of light or any other form of energy at will? 
How do you catch someone moving at light speed?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I know. That is why I made the question in the first place: clarification. Now, could you perhaps give a short outline of Pulsar? What makes her so untouchable to Extr. IM? He was a powerhouse in his own right. "
How do you hurt someone who can be made entirely of light or any other form of energy at will? How do you catch someone moving at light speed? "

That's how.

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

LMFAO.Not going to happen.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" LMFAO.Not going to happen. "
I know. But since I admittedly don't know anything about Pulsar...I thought it nice to throw this here:  Iron Man defeating Laser, an opponent whose body i) is composed of pure light, and as such, he can ii) move at light speeds.

I am just experimenting, I guess.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I know. But since I admittedly don't know anything about Pulsar...I thought it nice to throw this here:  Iron Man defeating Laser, an opponent whose body i) is composed of pure light, and as such, he can ii) move at light speeds.

I am just experimenting, I guess. "
You never read Nextwave or Classic Mighty Avengers?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:

You never read Nextwave or Classic Mighty Avengers? "
Nextwave, no. Classic Avengers, yes. But I can't recall Pulsar being in the early issues (Marvel Masterworks).
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:

Nextwave, no. Classic Avengers, yes. But I can't recall Pulsar being in the early issues (Marvel Masterworks). "
You took the Mighty part out lol.She appears in the first team of Mighty Avengers way back.I believe she was the leader.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:

Nextwave, no. Classic Avengers, yes. But I can't recall Pulsar being in the early issues (Marvel Masterworks). "
You took the Mighty part out lol.She appears in the first team of Mighty Avengers way back.I believe she was the leader. "
Oops. No, I haven't read Mighty, or New Avengers, at all. Good titles, or not?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
Oops. No, I haven't read Mighty, or New Avengers, at all. Good titles, or not? "
Well not current Mighty Avengers.The first team of Mighty Avengers was assembled years ago.I believe Herc,Starfox,and some other really old Avengers were in it.Monica was the leader.She wasn't Pulsar then though she was Captain Marvel.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Oops. No, I haven't read Mighty, or New Avengers, at all. Good titles, or not? "
Well not current Mighty Avengers.The first team of Mighty Avengers was assembled years ago.I believe Herc,Starfox,and some other really old Avengers were in it.Monica was the leader.She wasn't Pulsar then though she was Captain Marvel. "
Nope. Haven't read Mighty Avengers, then. And I start to lose count with all the people calling themselves "Captain Marvel", at one point, or the other.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By AngelFrost
Team 1

Ms Marvel and Moonstone make one hell of a force to be reckoned with. Their combined strength can crush Iron Man, Misty and War Machine. Hulkling and Spiderwoman can also beat probably most of the people on team 2.

Vision and Iron Man are the only, probably real threats on Team 2,  in my opinion.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Team Ms.Marvel FTW.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Strafe Prower

I still don't see anyone that could beat Vision on team 1. Moonstone will get beat by him fast. Not to mention  he can posses others so that could also be a problem if he took over say Pulsar or Moonstone.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:

" I still don't see anyone that could beat Vision on team 1. Moonstone will get beat by him fast. Not to mention  he can posses others so that could also be a problem if he took over say Pulsar or Moonstone. "

Current Vision is canon fodder.I haven't seen him do anything that would suggest he can take Pulsar.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

" I still don't see anyone that could beat Vision on team 1. Moonstone will get beat by him fast. Not to mention  he can posses others so that could also be a problem if he took over say Pulsar or Moonstone. "

Current Vision is canon fodder.I haven't seen him do anything that would suggest he can take Pulsar. "

OP says it's classic vision.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

Current Vision is canon fodder.I haven't seen him do anything that would suggest he can take Pulsar. "
OP says it's classic vision. "
Classic Vision can't take Pulsar either.