User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"It seems kinda one side. Team 1 wins."
How is it one sided? 

1.Dazzler can absorb anything Blackbolt can dish out
2.Deadpool is immune to telepath
3.Beta Ray Bill can take half of them by himself

I could keep going but I bet you get by now Team 1 doesn't have as good a chance of winning as you are making it seem.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking
Nobody said:

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Team Illuminati wins but Beta Ray Bill could do massive damage to their team...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
How is it one sided? 

I could keep going but I bet you get by now Team 1 doesn't have as good a chance of winning as you are making it seem.
"
Dazzler could be taken out easily by anybody, even Black Bolt. He doesn't have to scream against her to beat her.

Once she is gone, that opens up the ability to use his scream.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
How is it one sided? 

"
Dazzler could be taken out easily by anybody, even Black Bolt. He doesn't have to scream against her to beat her.Once she is gone, that opens up the ability to use his scream."
1.Who is going to take down BRB?
2.Blackbolt screaming probably won't happen..he has teammates on the battlefield and he has no way of letting them know to get out the way.
3.You're under-estimating Dazzler...she has fought Heralds..took down the Hulk and She-Hulk.She's no pushover to anyone here
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

1. BRB can be taken out by Black Bolt, Dr. Strange, or Prof X
2. Black Bolt has Prof X to tell everybody
3. I don't see them having a hard time taking her down

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. BRB can be taken out by Black Bolt, Dr. Strange, or Prof X2. Black Bolt has Prof X to tell everybody3. I don't see them having a hard time taking her down"
1.Are you kidding me? You really think Blackbolt can take Beta Ray Bill? With what? He can go h2h with him because BRB is stronger and more durable than him.He can't use energy attacks because BRB wll absorb them and even if he does have room to scream BRB could just kill Blackbolt first.Same thing with Strange..what he is going to do use magic against a magic user? I don't know if BRB is immune to psychic attacks but Xavier doesn't have the ability to get out of the way of BRB's attacks either.

2.That's assuming they had a plan before hand or that Xavier is psychichly linked with them the entire fight.I doubt he would be but if he was he's probably going to be the first to go anyway.

3.I do.Besides Xavier..and maybe Iron Man..none of them have the means to take her out right away and her energy projection is pretty high.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

1. I've seen scans of Black Bolt fighting Thor in hand to hand. I think he has faught Namor as well hand to hand. So I think he could go hand to hand for awhile with BRB. As for the scream, if he does it BRB is going down. Depends which Strange we are using. As long as he is not the one that had a place on the New Avengers, he could easily defeat BRB. Prof X could easily freeze BRB at least, long enough for someone else to take him out. I could also see Iron Man and Namor being able to defeat him if they combined their efforts.

2. Prof X could put a plan into their heads into a split second.  They know that BB doesn't have a way of talking so of course Prof X would be in his head, he is during all the meetings.

3. Namor could take her out with a single punch, so could BB. Dr. Strange could take her out easy too, unless this is crappy Strange.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Korg

Xavier takes out half of team 2 instantly, including Dazzler since Xavier isn't an idiot, and knows Black Bolt's voice is one of their best weapons. BRB can be held off by Namor and Iron Man, and beaten with Blackbolt's help. Strange would beat Voodoo, and I don't think Lockjaw would be able to seriously damage Reed before his teammates help him out.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. I've seen scans of Black Bolt fighting Thor in hand to hand. I think he has faught Namor as well hand to hand. So I think he could go hand to hand for awhile with BRB. As for the scream, if he does it BRB is going down. Depends which Strange we are using. As long as he is not the one that had a place on the New Avengers, he could easily defeat BRB. Prof X could easily freeze BRB at least, long enough for someone else to take him out. I could also see Iron Man and Namor being able to defeat him if they combined their efforts.2. Prof X could put a plan into their heads into a split second.  They know that BB doesn't have a way of talking so of course Prof X would be in his head, he is during all the meetings.3. Namor could take her out with a single punch, so could BB. Dr. Strange could take her out easy too, unless this is crappy Strange."
1.That doesn't make it logical either.Iron Man and Wonder Man beat Thor indivdually and so has Hulk,Ghost Rider and I could go all day with people who beat Thor but shouldn't have.Namor lost to She-Hulk 4 times and you actually think he can go h2h with BRB? Not only is Beta Ray Bill more powerful than her,he's a better fighter and he's stronger.You can use any Strange you want.None of them can take BRB.As easily as Xavier can freeze BRB so people could attack him..Lockjaw could easily BFR Xavier and teleport him somewhere else.

2.That's a stupid strategy.If everyone is fighting someone and Xavier alerts them to move so Blackbolt can attack..What makes you think they are going to just watch them fly or run away? and stay where they are?

3.Yea Namor could take her out with a single punch..if he actually got the punch off.Namor isn't that fast.She could easily blind him and then finish him while he's handicapped.Any Strange could take her out..I don't doubt that.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

1. I said Namor could take him with Iron Man. Strange should beable to handle BRB. He has faught Thanos on his own. As easy as Lockjaw could BFR him, Strange could BFR their entire team.

2. Prof X could freeze them all in their tracks, or strange could cast some spell to freeze them or put them to sleep or anything.

3. Which Strange couldn't? And Namor is plenty quick enough. He doesn't even have to get that close. He could just pick up a rock and chuck it at her. Doesn't even have to be a big rock just a small one could knock her out.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"1. I said Namor could take him with Iron Man. Strange should beable to handle BRB. He has faught Thanos on his own. As easy as Lockjaw could BFR him, Strange could BFR their entire team.2. Prof X could freeze them all in their tracks, or strange could cast some spell to freeze them or put them to sleep or anything.3. Which Strange couldn't? And Namor is plenty quick enough. He doesn't even have to get that close. He could just pick up a rock and chuck it at her. Doesn't even have to be a big rock just a small one could knock her out."
I know team 2 can't win.I just like debating for the underdog.It; gives me something to do.

I wan't to say though I never said any version of Strange couldn't take Dazzler.i said i wasn;t disputing it because I agree.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"1. I said Namor could take him with Iron Man. Strange should beable to handle BRB. He has faught Thanos on his own. As easy as Lockjaw could BFR him, Strange could BFR their entire team.2. Prof X could freeze them all in their tracks, or strange could cast some spell to freeze them or put them to sleep or anything.3. Which Strange couldn't? And Namor is plenty quick enough. He doesn't even have to get that close. He could just pick up a rock and chuck it at her. Doesn't even have to be a big rock just a small one could knock her out."
I know team 2 can't win.I just like debating for the underdog.It; gives me something to do.

I wan't to say though I never said any version of Strange couldn't take Dazzler.i said i wasn;t disputing it because I agree.
"
Debating for the underdog is fun sometimes.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth

lmao team one for the win

what is lockjaw doing here?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points