Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By decepticondave_
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who would win in an all out battle, Revan or Anakin Skywalker? Battle takes place on Tatooine.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

In the first picture it says "Because Vader was a pansy" and Anakin's crying in the second. Do you want us to pick the first guy?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

In an all-out Battle Revan would probably win against Anakin...because Anakin is way too arrogant.  When I say that though, don't misinterpret that to mean that I think that the Force is Stronger in Revan. Anakin had the potential to be the most powerful Jedi of all time. He just happened to also be cocky and easily manipulated.

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheBane2890

Revan!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

@AweSam said:

In the first picture it says "Because Vader was a pansy" and Anakin's crying in the second. Do you want us to pick the first guy?

LOL. The OP has a love for Revan, sort of.

Anyways, Revan is NOT that powerful, like people (especially fanboys) say he is. Anakin has superior physical attributes and lightsaber skills. The Force is harder to say, but overall Anakin wins.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Blacklightning13

Revan. Anikan isn't experienced in the dark side. Then when he is later on he is older and perminently hurt.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@Blacklightning13 said:

Revan. Anikan isn't experienced in the dark side. Then when he is later on he is older and perminently hurt.

Revan has shown no speed feats of impressive quality. Anakin has reacted to ships traveling at light speed. Could you please show me any Revan feats (I think I know them all) that have him move at sub-light speed? He got spanked hard by the Sith Emperor, whose combat skills weren't really impressive. He is also immensely overrated, people putting him as powerful as NJO Luke and being the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever when he is nowhere NEAR that kind of power.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blacklightning13

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

Revan has shown no speed feats of impressive quality. Anakin has reacted to ships traveling at light speed. Could you please show me any Revan feats (I think I know them all) that have him move at sub-light speed? He got spanked hard by the Sith Emperor, whose combat skills weren't really impressive. He is also immensely overrated, people putting him as powerful as NJO Luke and being the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever when he is nowhere NEAR that kind of power.

When did he react to ships going light speed? Also he doesn't really have a wide range of feats mainly due to his biggest appearance being in a video game.

Lasers in star wars move at huge speeds, Jedi can block and dodge them. That is because of there ability to feel the force around them, this then grants them the ability to react to things before they happen. Revan should then be able to predict Anikins movements especially because he fights aggressively and doesn't hide his emotions.

His speed of light feat is quite likely to be down to him feeling a movement before it happens. Could you please provide scans?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

When did he react to ships going light speed? Also he doesn't really have a wide range of feats mainly due to his biggest appearance being in a video game.

Lasers in star wars move at huge speeds, Jedi can block and dodge them. That is because of there ability to feel the force around them, this then grants them the ability to react to things before they happen. Revan should then be able to predict Anikins movements especially because he fights aggressively and doesn't hide his emotions.

His speed of light feat is quite likely to be down to him feeling a movement before it happens. Could you please provide scans?

Well, you obviously haven't read the novels. Anakin reacted to light speed ships in the ROTS novel.

Revan's feats come from the Revan novel, trust me, he got owned pretty badly by Vitiate, while Anakin has shown FAR superior lightsaber mastery.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mad8Baller

Wait if Anakin is so fast?  How'd he even get beat by Obi wan?  Is it because of his rage, that he ignored everything else?
In that case wouldn't Revan beat Anakin if Revan can goad Anakin into a total rage?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@Mad8Baller said:

Wait if Anakin is so fast? How'd he even get beat by Obi wan? Is it because of his rage, that he ignored everything else? In that case wouldn't Revan beat Anakin if Revan can goad Anakin into a total rage?

Yes, because he was being arrogant, also he was still not fully imbued in the Dark Side, he was split in between. Obi-Wan would easily defeat Revan anyways.

And no, its not easy for Revan to goad Anakin into a rage, he probably won't, it's not his nature anyways.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blacklightning13

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

Well, you obviously haven't read the novels. Anakin reacted to light speed ships in the ROTS novel.

Revan's feats come from the Revan novel, trust me, he got owned pretty badly by Vitiate, while Anakin has shown FAR superior lightsaber mastery.

No i haven't. It's star wars, it's not that good (at least not the main series). How about the feat of him being called the "Jedi Orders most powerful champion" or him defeating Malak who was being powered by the Star Forge.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

No i haven't. It's star wars, it's not that good (at least not the main series). How about the feat of him being called the "Jedi Orders my powerful champion" or him defeating Malak who was being powered by the Star Forge.

When was he called the most powerful jedi, provide the quote, its canon that Luke is, and he, yoda, mace, obi-wan etc. are far more skilled. Malak is almost featless, having lost to Mandalore anyways. If you want feats, read the Revan novel. It has canonical feats. And he isn't that powerful.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

No i haven't. It's star wars, it's not that good (at least not the main series). How about the feat of him being called the "Jedi Orders my powerful champion" or him defeating Malak who was being powered by the Star Forge.

When was he called the most powerful jedi, provide the quote, its canon that Luke is, and he, yoda, mace, obi-wan etc. are far more skilled. Malak is almost featless, having lost to Mandalore anyways. If you want feats, read the Revan novel. It has canonical feats. And he isn't that powerful.

Hmm i think ill read that novel about Revan

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

What about his TOR feats

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By The_Thunderer

Anakin easy.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

I think he was called the most powerful Jedi I'm not sure but even so Luke came after Revan so Luke would clearly be noted as being the newer most power Jedi etc etc granted Luke is just the most powerful Jedi in general.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@ShootingNova said: 

Anakin reacted to light speed ships in the ROTS novel.

It was not light speed; it was sublight. 

In any case, yes, Anakin does stomp.
G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G1d3on

Revan may be overrated as hell, but he did deflect lightning barehanded capable of reducing a reasonably powerful Force user like Darth Nyriss to ash in a few moments—I don’t have my copy of The Ultimate Visual Guide on me, but I’m fairly certain that it mentions only the most powerful Jedi Masters can replicate such a feat. With that in mind, I’m inclined to believe that Revan’s mastery of the Force is superior to Anakin’s own. As a duelist, however, ROTS Anakin’s feats outstrip Revan’s own. Should he enter that state of lethal clarity conveyed by the Revenge of the Sith novel, Anakin would likely emerge victorious.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@G1d3on said:

I don’t have my copy of The Ultimate Visual Guide on me, but I’m fairly certain that it mentions only the most powerful Jedi Masters can replicate such a feat. With that in mind, I’m inclined to believe that Revan’s mastery of the Force is superior to Anakin’s own.

Even if that is the case, I fail to see how that renders Revan more powerful when Anakin's Force potency is greater than all of the masters in the Order of his time except for Yoda.
mightyzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mightyzeus

anakin wins here

G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By G1d3on

@Silver2467 said:

@G1d3on said:

I don’t have my copy of The Ultimate Visual Guide on me, but I’m fairly certain that it mentions only the most powerful Jedi Masters can replicate such a feat. With that in mind, I’m inclined to believe that Revan’s mastery of the Force is superior to Anakin’s own.

Even if that is the case, I fail to see how that renders Revan more powerful when Anakin's Force potency is greater than all of the masters in the Order of his time except for Yoda.

There’s a difference between Force potency and Force mastery; Anakin’s unparalleled midi-chlorian count affords him a natural connection to the Force greater than any Jedi or Sith in recorded history. But that talent does not equate to Force mastery: “The Jedi Knights discovered that the Force was accessible to all living beings through the presence of midi-chlorians in their cells. The more midi-chlorians inhabiting a being's cells, the more the being was able to connect to the Force. However, a high concentration of midi-chlorians did not guarantee a being control of the Force. Only through intense study and dedicated training could one become proficient in harnessing the power of the Force” (The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Volume I, pg. 285). Given Anakin’s consistently displayed vulnerability to Force lightning and his general lack of consistent mastery, I’m hesitant to say his mastery was second only to Yoda’s.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silver2467
@G1d3on said: 

There’s a difference between Force potency and Force mastery

You seemed to use "power" and "mastery" synonymously, but if I misunderstood you, then I apologize. 

Given Anakin’s consistently displayed vulnerability to Force lightning and his general lack of consistent mastery, I’m hesitant to say his mastery was second only to Yoda’s.

His mastery may not have been, but his power was. None of the other Jedi in the Order at his time have the feats to compete with him. To be sure, he is not overwhelmingly superior to everyone, but his demonstrated output and versatility warrants the placement I gave him, in my opinion. 

If your argument is that Revan is more masterful of the Force, in the sense that he has more knowledge, experience, and control, then I would probably agree with you. However, if you argument is that Revan is more technically powerful, then, no, I disagree. Revan redirecting Lightning just shows that he is proficient with Deflection and Absorption. Corran Horn is as well; that does not exude the possibility of him taking a status as more powerful than Anakin. Anakin's sheer power outweighs Revan's. Telekinetically, Anakin has casually thrown around trees, hand-waved away the walkway that Dooku buried Obi-Wan under, moved Conqueror-class dreadnaughts, wrecked Asajj Ventress, moved massive escape pods, thrown boulders the size of huts, etc. He has released a Force Scream that crumbled a thirty meter tall and ninety meter wide dome facility. He has augmented his strength/speed sufficiently to overpower Dooku (who albeit is a Makashi adept, which matches poorly with Djem So) and crumble the stone beneath Ventress' feet by slamming his lightsaber down on hers. He has displayed Force Heal, Barrier, Beast Control, Instinctive Astrogation, a form of Electronic Manipulation, etc. Revan might be more adept with the Force in a comprehensive sense, but Anakin is more powerful with the Force in an consequential sense. Does that mean Anakin's Force abilities will be reliable here? Not necessarily. He has failed to make proper use of his powers before because of his mindset/emotional state more than once, but in other instances, his lack of control has fed his darker uses of the Force.

Now, I might again just be misunderstanding you, and if I am, tell me. I just disagree with the idea that Revan is more powerful. He has no feats that to me merit that claim.
G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By G1d3on

Sorry, I should probably clarify: as silly as this may sound, the word “power” is often used nebulously. There are times when it seems to refer to raw potency/potential/midi-chlorian count and other times when it refers to mastery; for example, though Anakin’s midi-chlorian count outstripped Yoda’s and Palpatine’s from birth, Sidious says to Yoda that Vader “will become” more powerful than either of them—indicating Sidious separates potential from power. When I say power, I typically mean mastery.

Unquestionably Anakin’s raw power exceeds Revan’s own, but given that Revan was a scholar of some repute and able to rather casually handle Sith lightning capable of reducing powerful Force users to ash bare-handed, a feat which is difficult for even the most powerful of Jedi Masters (The Ultimate Visual Guide), not to mention a command of the Force that awed a not unimpressive Bane, I’m inclined to believe that Revan’s mastery of the Force surpassed Anakin’s. And we see during his many encounters with Dooku that Anakin’s raw potency is dangerous, but can be overcome by a sufficiently trained Force user, hence why I believe Revan would at the very least make things complicated for Anakin in a fight.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Silver2467
@G1d3on said:

Sorry, I should probably clarify: as silly as this may sound, the word “power” is often used nebulously. There are times when it seems to refer to raw potency/potential/midi-chlorian count and other times when it refers to mastery; for example, though Anakin’s midi-chlorian count outstripped Yoda’s and Palpatine’s from birth, Sidious says to Yoda that Vader “will become” more powerful than either of them—indicating Sidious separates potential from power. When I say power, I typically mean mastery.

Unquestionably Anakin’s raw power exceeds Revan’s own, but given that Revan was a scholar of some repute and able to rather casually handle Sith lightning capable of reducing powerful Force users to ash bare-handed, a feat which is difficult for even the most powerful of Jedi Masters (The Ultimate Visual Guide), not to mention a command of the Force that awed a not unimpressive Bane, I’m inclined to believe that Revan’s mastery of the Force surpassed Anakin’s. And we see during his many encounters with Dooku that Anakin’s raw potency is dangerous, but can be overcome by a sufficiently trained Force user, hence why I believe Revan would at the very least make things complicated for Anakin in a fight.

Ah, I see. All of this is agreeable.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Picard

Revan have no feats outside of gameplay. Yes, he was supposedly great strategist and tactician, he was supposedly strong with The Force, but I don't know how this actually help him in a sabre fight.

P0wer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By P0wer

Revan easily.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@daak1212 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

What about his TOR feats

He has none.

@G1d3on said:

Revan may be overrated as hell, but he did deflect lightning barehanded capable of reducing a reasonably powerful Force user like Darth Nyriss to ash in a few moments—I don’t have my copy of The Ultimate Visual Guide on me, but I’m fairly certain that it mentions only the most powerful Jedi Masters can replicate such a feat. With that in mind, I’m inclined to believe that Revan’s mastery of the Force is superior to Anakin’s own. As a duelist, however, ROTS Anakin’s feats outstrip Revan’s own. Should he enter that state of lethal clarity conveyed by the Revenge of the Sith novel, Anakin would likely emerge victorious.

Which was a surprise attack on a woman who was both surprised and past her prime.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@Picard said:

Revan have no feats outside of gameplay. Yes, he was supposedly great strategist and tactician, he was supposedly strong with The Force, but I don't know how this actually help him in a sabre fight.

Yes he does, before posting incorrect statements, read the Revan novel.

@P0wer said:

Revan easily.

Utterly incorrect.

G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By G1d3on

@ShootingNova said:

@G1d3on said:

Which was a surprise attack on a woman who was both surprised and past her prime.

Nyriss was a leading member of Vitiate’s Council and was repeatedly described as a formidable and powerful Force user; she was adroit enough in combat to casually manhandle Scourge and Surik simultaneously. As for whether or not she was surprised, she certainly didn’t expect Revan to deflect her attack—but the text does note that she attempted to erect a Force barrier between her and the repulsed bolts, but it was insufficient. Past her prime? Maybe, but still formidable nonetheless. Surprised? Not to the extent that she couldn’t react.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@G1d3on said:

@ShootingNova said:

@G1d3on said:

Nyriss was a leading member of Vitiate’s Council and was repeatedly described as a formidable and powerful Force user; she was adroit enough in combat to casually manhandle Scourge and Surik simultaneously. As for whether or not she was surprised, she certainly didn’t expect Revan to deflect her attack—but the text does note that she attempted to erect a Force barrier between her and the repulsed bolts, but it was insufficient. Past her prime? Maybe, but still formidable nonetheless. Surprised? Not to the extent that she couldn’t react.

Well, I have my doubts Revan could actually beat Nyriss in a duel, Gideon (I'll just refer to you as that) because I don't think he can take Meetra Surik and Scourge in a duel simultaneously. You are correct, however, that Nyriss attempted to shield herself, but the shields were destroyed instantly. In any sense, it was Nyriss' own power that killed her, so technically Nyriss killed herself. But yes, it was Revan who redirected the lightning back at the old lady anyways.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShootingNova

Nonetheless, Anakin has shown superior dueling feats.

MrPhil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MrPhil123

@G1d3on: This.

If we're talking episode 3 Anakin vs Revan at his peak, Revan wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrPhil123 said:

@G1d3on: This.

If we're talking episode 3 Anakin vs Revan at his peak, Revan wins.

What? NO, absolutely incorrect. Read the Revan novel to see Revan's feats IN HIS PRIME, none are actually impressive in the modern day SW except for the pure force thingy, which really does almost nothing to Anakin. Anakin has:

Far superior saber feats (Revan's saber skills are mediocre)

Far superior strength feats (Revan has no strength feats)

Far superior speed feats (Revan has no special speed feats)

And is better than Revan in Force Powers.

Anakin stomps, Revan is waaay to overrated. People need to consider canonical feats and not speculative ones.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By terry2012

Can anybody show me feats of this Revan character?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@terry2012 said:

Can anybody show me feats of this Revan character?

Revan has mediocre lightsaber feats.

He failed to defeat an Imperial Guard through the Force, granted that the Imperial Guard did draw upon the Emperor, but it was only partially.

He could use Force Empathy over the span of a galaxy, but failed to sense Meetra Surik due to the latter cutting herself off from the Force.

He absorbed lightning from Darth Nyriss and hurled it back, incinerating her even though she attempted to shield herself. This was a surprise attack against a woman past her prime, but is fairly impressive nonetheless.

He attempted to absorb lightning from the Sith Emperor but got badly wounded and burned. He used the Force to heal himself of said burns.

He channeled the "Force in its purest Form", which allowed him to knock the Sith Emperor over, but the latter got up in time to halt Revan's advance.

He telekinetically threw apart a large steel door that was sealed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By terry2012

@ShootingNova: Ok Thanks

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By terry2012

@ShootingNova: No

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@terry2012 said:

@ShootingNova: No

Which is good.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Picard

@ShootingNova said:

@Picard said:

@P0wer said:

Revan easily.

Utterly incorrect.

I know that there is a novel, but I don't want to read it - I know what happen there and it would ruin Revan character for me. Also I'm under the impression that people from Lucasarts don't know why Revan character was so popular - becouse he is players avatar in KOTOR. In this game Bioware told us that Revan was awesomeness person in the galaxy and we, players play the role of Revan. How cool is that? :)

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShootingNova

@Picard said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Picard said:

@P0wer said:

Revan easily.

Utterly incorrect.

I know that there is a novel, but I don't want to read it - I know what happen there and it would ruin Revan character for me. Also I'm under the impression that people from Lucasarts don't know why Revan character was so popular - becouse he is players avatar in KOTOR. In this game Bioware told us that Revan was awesomeness person in the galaxy and we, players play the role of Revan. How cool is that? :)

Revan was originally one of my favourite characters in SW, but that died quickly under his fanboyism. You should never read the Revan novel or play the Old Republic.

You said that he has NO feats outside of gameplay, which I just disproved.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Picard

@ShootingNova said:

@Picard said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Picard said:

@P0wer said:

Revan easily.

Utterly incorrect.

Revan was originally one of my favourite characters in SW, but that died quickly under his fanboyism. You should never read the Revan novel or play the Old Republic.

You said that he has NO feats outside of gameplay, which I just disproved.

OK, I admit that I was wrong. And I don't like MMO's so I will not play TOR.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Anakin on this one - superior sabre skills.

I'd really like to see a 'What if ...' kinda book where Anakin had beaten Obi Wan on Mustafar just so we can see how powerful a force user he could have become ...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#45  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

He has none.

Not true. He was hurling down meteors mid-battle while they orbited a shielded asteroid facility.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By daak1212

@JediXMan said:

@ShootingNova said:

He has none.

Not true. He was hurling down meteors mid-battle while they orbited a shielded asteroid facility.

Revan?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@daak1212:

Yes. While it is gameplay footage, it's an ability that is clearly shown. Things like damage/health and the like can be chalked off as gameplay, but the visuals speak for themselves.

Here's footage: (4:38)

G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By G1d3on

@ShootingNova said:

@G1d3on said:

@ShootingNova said:

@G1d3on said:

Well, I have my doubts Revan could actually beat Nyriss in a duel, Gideon (I'll just refer to you as that) because I don't think he can take Meetra Surik and Scourge in a duel simultaneously. You are correct, however, that Nyriss attempted to shield herself, but the shields were destroyed instantly. In any sense, it was Nyriss' own power that killed her, so technically Nyriss killed herself. But yes, it was Revan who redirected the lightning back at the old lady anyways.

Right, which is an extremely impressive display of Force mastery.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ShootingNova: The fact that he was able to do anything to Lord Vitiate is in itself a major feat; he was a complete monster in the force, who was able to beat sith lords and jedi simply by crushing their wills mentally and making them his pawns. This is the guy who was killing sith lords from the age of around 14, and then absorbed the power of many of them later on. When Revan and Malik first encountered him is an example of this, despite both of them being noted as skilled members of the order (Revan even being noted even then as a sort of war hero after his victory over Mandalore the Ultimate). I have read the latest novel.

I do not believe Revan is the be-all and end-all of Star Wars as some do, but I do recognise him as one of the strongest jedi/sith. He was regarded as the strongest jedi of his time, and as well as that had mastery over the dark side as well. Therefore I say Revan wins due to greater mastery of the force.

Anakin I will say is the better swordsman (not by a huge margin though), but what are his feats? Beating Dooku? I just don't see him winning against Revan, unless you can show me better feats.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Silver2467
@girugamesh said:

Therefore I say Revan wins due to greater mastery of the force.

Revan's master is not sufficient to supersede Anakin's power. Revan has absolutely no feats to compare with him:
@Silver2467  said: 
Telekinetically, Anakin has casually thrown around trees, hand-waved away the walkway that Dooku buried Obi-Wan under, moved Conqueror-class dreadnaughts, wrecked Asajj Ventress, moved massive escape pods, thrown boulders the size of huts, etc. He has released a Force Scream that crumbled a thirty meter tall and ninety meter wide dome facility. He has augmented his strength/speed sufficiently to overpower Dooku (who albeit is a Makashi adept, which matches poorly with Djem So) and crumble the stone beneath Ventress' feet by slamming his lightsaber down on hers. He has displayed Force Heal, Barrier, Beast Control, Instinctive Astrogation, a form of Electronic Manipulation, etc.

Anakin I will say is the better swordsman (not by a huge margin though)

It is a by a huge margin. 

but what are his feats? Beating Dooku? I just don't see him winning against Revan, unless you can show me better feats.

You mention beating Dooku as if this is something to deride. It's not. Dooku was equal to Mace Windu, just under Yoda. Yoda was quite possibly the best duelist the Jedi Order ever produced (according to Fightsaber). Dooku has beaten Mace Windu, beaten General Grievous, beaten Asajj Ventress, beaten Quinlan Vos, beaten Obi-Wan, beaten Tholme, beaten Sora Bulq, etc. Anakin defeated Dooku. He also defeated Dooku's Doppelganger, Ventress, several MagnaGuards, Cin Drallig, etc. Anakin mastered Djem So and learned techniques of Shien, Ataru, and Niman, among others. Anakin is noticeably superior to Revan in combat, and that combined with his greater power grants him the win.