READY......FIGHT!

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Nightcrawler. Just teleport Murdock a mile into the sky and teleport out again.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 14:02:42

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nightcrawler...easily.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Interesting fight (in my opinion) I think Daredevil could take Nightcrawler. With his heightened senses I think he could smell and react fast enough to Nightcrawler's teleportation.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Dormath

yeah Bamf Nightcrawler grabs DD Bamf hundred of feet in the air and Bamf DD falls all alone

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hawk

Really I always thought Nightcrawler was kinda a wuss.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hawk says:

"Really I always thought Nightcrawler was kinda a wuss. "

I don't even read X-men really and I know that's not true.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hawk

Dormath says:

"yeah Bamf Nightcrawler grabs DD Bamf hundred of feet in the air and Bamf DD falls all alone"

Has anyone ever seen nightcrawler do this......it has been said alot on the Vine but....never have seen him do it.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Interesting fight (in my opinion) I think Daredevil could take Nightcrawler. With his heightened senses I think he could smell and react fast enough to Nightcrawler's teleportation."

That's what I was thinking...but the smell of brimstone could mess with his sense of smell...and Nightcrawler is stronger and probably more agile. It would be a fun fight if Kurt doesn't just use the 'drop him from a ridiculous height' option.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hawk says:

"Dormath says:
"yeah Bamf Nightcrawler grabs DD Bamf hundred of feet in the air and Bamf DD falls all alone"
Has anyone ever seen nightcrawler do this......it has been said alot on the Vine but....never have seen him do it."

I'm sure someone has a scan.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hawk

Vance Astro says:

"Hawk says:
"Really I always thought Nightcrawler was kinda a wuss. "
I don't even read X-men really and I know that's not true."

I do read X-men..... IDK never have been that impressed

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hawk says:

"Dormath says:

Has anyone ever seen nightcrawler do this......it has been said alot on the Vine but....never have seen him do it."

He did it to Exodus in Messiah Complex.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Hawk says:
"Dormath says:
He did it to Exodus in Messiah Complex."

I knew someone had some information on Kurt.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dormath

Hawk says:

"Dormath says:

he did it in issue 1 or 2 of the Messiah complex i am pretty sure oh in the mountains or something a elevated place from where he was anyways so it is possible.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hawk

yeah it's one of those things like "magneto could throw off the earths balance" type things.....he could but.....I think DD takes it easy

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Grandrakon

bamf daredevil breaks his arms because the dumb bamf sound triggers his oh so beutiful senses,bamf nc is at the mansion cryin to wolvie about how matt beat his a$$ with superior fighting skill,and wolvie says,you asked for it bub.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hawk says:

"yeah it's one of those things like "magneto could throw off the earths balance" type things.....he could but.....I think DD takes it easy"

How does DD win easy? He can't even see,how is he going to hit someone with Nightcrawlers speed,fighting skill,and teleportation abilities.Even if I were to agree DD wins,it would be by no means easy for him.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grandrakon

Vance Astro says:

"Hawk says:
"yeah it's one of those things like "magneto could throw off the earths balance" type things.....he could but.....I think DD takes it easy"
How does DD win easy? He can't even see,how is he going to hit someone with Nightcrawlers speed,fighting skill,and teleportation abilities.Even if I were to agree DD wins,it would be by no means easy for him."

he sees better than seeing,you underestimate the man with no fear,he can see with his friggin radar dude,teleportation don't have nothin on dd,unless you can't make a sound,he's dodging it.Fighting skills,dd has tutored many martial artists known for martial arts,now kurt,when do you hear iron fist,echo or any of the best martial artists talk about him.as i thoght.never,just a mutie with some skill that can teleport through farts....bamf.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vance Astro says:

"Hawk says:

How does DD win easy? He can't even see,how is he going to hit someone with Nightcrawlers speed,fighting skill,and teleportation abilities.Even if I were to agree DD wins,it would be by no means easy for him."

I agree, I think a strong case could be made for both characters. Nightcrawler's character use to be badass back in Excalibur, he is by no means helpless. His aeroacrobatics are on par with Spiderman's. (Marvel's poster boy for agility) And is a master swordsmen.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Nightcrawler.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Grandrakon says:

"bamf daredevil breaks his arms because the dumb bamf sound triggers his oh so beutiful senses,bamf nc is at the mansion cryin to wolvie about how matt beat his a$$ with superior fighting skill,and wolvie says,you asked for it bub."

Your joking right?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Grandrakon says:

"bamf daredevil breaks his arms because the dumb bamf sound triggers hisoh so beutiful senses,bamf nc is at the mansion cryin to wolvie abouthow matt beat his a$$ with superior fighting skill,and wolvie says,youasked for it bub."

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Nightcrawler would win. He could just teleport Daredevil off a cliff or something.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Grandrakon says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
he sees better than seeing,you underestimate the man with no fear,he can see with his friggin radar dude,teleportation don't have nothin on dd,unless you can't make a sound,he's dodging it.Fighting skills,dd has tutored many martial artists known for martial arts,now kurt,when do you hear iron fist,echo or any of the best martial artists talk about him.as i thoght.never,just a mutie with some skill that can teleport through farts....bamf."

DD is my favorite superhero,I don't have room for underestimation.If someone teleports behind you,without superhuman reflexes you can't react fast enough for Nightcrawler not to f#ck you up.Nightcrawler is a good hand to hand combatant just not ass good as the people in Marvel we would say are the top.If he can teleport that makes him even more unpredictable because only he knows where he will appear.DD isn't fast enough to stop Nightcrawler and he cannot predict someones movements when they are telepoting.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"I think Nightcrawler would win. He could just teleport Daredevil off a cliff or something. "

I don't think he would go that far.Nightcrawler is also a pretty good hand to hand combatant.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"I think Nightcrawler would win. He could just teleport Daredevil off a cliff or something. "
I don't think he would go that far.Nightcrawler is also a pretty good hand to hand combatant."

I know. I am just saying he could.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

Grandrakon says:

"he sees better than seeing,you underestimate the man with no fear,hecan see with his friggin radar dude,teleportation don't have nothin ondd,unless you can't make a sound,he's dodging it.Fighting skills,dd hastutored many martial artists known for martial arts,now kurt,when doyou hear iron fist,echo or any of the best martial artists talk abouthim.as i thoght.never,just a mutie with some skill that can teleportthrough farts....bamf."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Grandrakon says:

"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
I agree, I think a strong case could be made for both characters. Nightcrawler's character use to be badass back in Excalibur, he is by no means helpless. His aeroacrobatics are on par with Spiderman's. (Marvel's poster boy for agility) And is a master swordsmen."

please spider man can hardly keep up with dd.He is THE ACROBAT trained by stick and fights the friggin ninja mafia!!! master swordsman,wow.what's the use if by the time he's coming out of the portal he's made dd already anticipates it.he sees all,he has eyes on the back of his head."

Do you even read comicbooks?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Grandrakon says:

"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
I agree, I think a strong case could be made for both characters. Nightcrawler's character use to be badass back in Excalibur, he is by no means helpless. His aeroacrobatics are on par with Spiderman's. (Marvel's poster boy for agility) And is a master swordsmen."
please spider man can hardly keep up with dd.He is THE ACROBAT trained by stick and fights the friggin ninja mafia!!! master swordsman,wow.what's the use if by the time he's coming out of the portal he's made dd already anticipates it.he sees all,he has eyes on the back of his head."

Now your making up stuff.DD is barely on the level of Captain America when it comes to agility.DD also doesn't have eyes in behind his head he can sense things from all angles but if someone just appears behind him,grabs him and teleports him somewhere there is nothing he can do because he would have to know before hand that that's where Nightcrawler was going to be.He doesn't have telepathy.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dormath

Gambler says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:

Do you even read comicbooks?"

the Real question is does he even Read.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
Now your making up stuff.DD is barely on the level of Captain America when it comes to agility.DD also doesn't have eyes in behind his head he can sense things from all angles but if someone just appears behind him,grabs him and teleports him somewhere there is nothing he can do because he would have to know before hand that that's where Nightcrawler was going to be.He doesn't have telepathy."

Thats Right

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Grandrakon

Gambler says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:

please spider man can hardly keep up with dd.He is THE ACROBAT trained by stick and fights the friggin ninja mafia!!! master swordsman,wow.what's the use if by the time he's coming out of the portal he's made dd already anticipates it.he sees all,he has eyes on the back of his head.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Grandrakon says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Grandrakon says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
he sees better than seeing,you underestimate the man with no fear,he can see with his friggin radar dude,teleportation don't have nothin on dd,unless you can't make a sound,he's dodging it.Fighting skills,dd has tutored many martial artists known for martial arts,now kurt,when do you hear iron fist,echo or any of the best martial artists talk about him.as i thoght.never,just a mutie with some skill that can teleport through farts....bamf."
DD is my favorite superhero,I don't have room for underestimation.If someone teleports behind you,without superhuman reflexes you can't react fast enough for Nightcrawler not to f#ck you up.Nightcrawler is a good hand to hand combatant just not ass good as the people in Marvel we would say are the top.If he can teleport that makes him even more unpredictable because only he knows where he will appear.DD isn't fast enough to stop Nightcrawler and he cannot predict someones movements when they are telepoting."
he can predict when the fart cloud is forming and makes that silly bamf noise,and he has superhuman reflexes dude,it's what keeps him alive and dodging bullseye's attacks.he's blind and sees on 360 degree grid,and all that without taking out the baton or even disarming kurt."

DD can't predict when a noise is going to happen.The noise can't alert him until he actually hears it.By then he'd be somewhere he can't walk away from.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Daredevil does NOT have superhuman agility or reflexes. He's Olympic level at best.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 14:34:38

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Grandrakon

Vance Astro says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
DD is my favorite superhero,I don't have room for underestimation.If someone teleports behind you,without superhuman reflexes you can't react fast enough for Nightcrawler not to f#ck you up.Nightcrawler is a good hand to hand combatant just not ass good as the people in Marvel we would say are the top.If he can teleport that makes him even more unpredictable because only he knows where he will appear.DD isn't fast enough to stop Nightcrawler and he cannot predict someones movements when they are telepoting."

he can predict when the fart cloud is forming and makes that silly bamf noise,and he has superhuman reflexes dude,it's what keeps him alive and dodging bullseye's attacks.he's blind and sees on 360 degree grid,and all that without taking out the baton or even disarming kurt.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Daredevil does **NOT** have superhuman agility. He's Olympic level at best."

I think Marvel should upgrade that.Not gymnast can do what DD can do.Not that i'm saying he's on Spider-man or Kurt's level but...ya know.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:

I think Marvel should upgrade that.Not gymnast can do what DD can do.Not that i'm saying he's on Spider-man or Kurt's level but...ya know."

I agree

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Grandrakon

Vance Astro says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
Now your making up stuff.DD is barely on the level of Captain America when it comes to agility.DD also doesn't have eyes in behind his head he can sense things from all angles but if someone just appears behind him,grabs him and teleports him somewhere there is nothing he can do because he would have to know before hand that that's where Nightcrawler was going to be.He doesn't have telepathy."

first the eyes behind his head was metaphor,yeah a guy who spends the jumping from rooftop to rooftop with a string stick is not agile...remember,bamf!nc tries to grab him and finds himself in a jiu-jitsu wrist breaker or something,which foils the plan with a AAAAAAHHHH!!!!you broke my f#c%n three fingered hand!!

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Daredevil does **NOT** have superhuman agility or reflexes. He's Olympic level at best.
Post Edited:2008-02-05 14:34:38"

Really? I was under the impression that his superhuman sense of touch gave him enhanced agility, and his radar sense gives him a situational awareness that often amounts to superhuman reflexes. Neither are at Nightcrawler level though.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Well Grandrakon it seems you lose dude.Nightcrawler wins...pretty easily too.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Grandrakon says:

"please spider man can hardly keep up with dd.He is THE ACROBAT trainedby stick and fights the friggin ninja mafia!!! masterswordsman,wow.what's the use if by the time he's coming out of theportal he's made dd already anticipates it.he sees all,he has eyes onthe back of his head."

DD's agility isn't superhuman. It's peak human. So, how IN THE WORLD can he keep up with Spidey, who possesses superhuman agility?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

Grandrakon says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Grandrakon says:
"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
"yeah it's one of those things like "magneto could throwoff the earths balance" type things.....he could but.....I think DDtakes it easy"
How does DD win easy? He can't even see,howis he going to hit someone with Nightcrawlers speed,fighting skill,andteleportation abilities.Even if I were to agree DD wins,it would be byno means easy for him."
I agree, I think a strong casecould be made for both characters. Nightcrawler's character use to bebadass back in Excalibur, he is by no means helpless. Hisaeroacrobatics are on par with Spiderman's. (Marvel's poster boy foragility) And is a master swordsmen."
please spider man canhardly keep up with dd.He is THE ACROBAT trained by stick and fightsthe friggin ninja mafia!!! master swordsman,wow.what's the use if bythe time he's coming out of the portal he's made dd already anticipatesit.he sees all,he has eyes on the back of his head."
Nowyour making up stuff.DD is barely on the level of Captain America whenit comes to agility.DD also doesn't have eyes in behind his head he cansense things from all angles but if someone just appears behindhim,grabs him and teleports him somewhere there is nothing he can dobecause he would have to know before hand that that's whereNightcrawler was going to be.He doesn't have telepathy."

first the eyes behind his head was metaphor,yeah a guy who spends the

jumping from rooftop to rooftop with a string stick is not

agile...remember,bamf!nc tries to grab him and finds himself in a

jiu-jitsu wrist breaker or something,which foils the plan with a

AAAAAAHHHH!!!!you broke my f#c%n three fingered hand!!"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alexander Anderson says:

"Gambler says:
"Daredevil does **NOT** have superhuman agility or reflexes. He's Olympic level at best.
Really? I was under the impression that his superhuman sense of touch gave him enhanced agility, and his radar sense gives him a situational awareness that often amounts to superhuman reflexes. Neither are at Nightcrawler level though."

It should but Marvel has always stated that DD's agility wasn't Superhuman.I think it should be but it's never been classfied and he's definately not on the level of Spidey or Kurt because Kurt has a tail advantage and Spidey has spider-agility.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Grandrakon says:
"Gambler says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
first the eyes behind his head was metaphor,yeah a guy who spends the jumping from rooftop to rooftop with a string stick is not agile...remember,bamf!nc tries to grab him and finds himself in a jiu-jitsu wrist breaker or something,which foils the plan with a AAAAAAHHHH!!!!you broke my f#c%n three fingered hand!!"
................"

you took the dots right off of my keyboard.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alexander Anderson says:

"Gambler says:

Really? I was under the impression that his superhuman sense of touch gave him enhanced agility, and his radar sense gives him a situational awareness that often amounts to superhuman reflexes. Neither are at Nightcrawler level though."

Daredevil possesses the strength, speed, agility, and endurance, not to mention acrobatic and gymnastic skills, of an Olympic-level athlete. Through a combination of the tutelage of Stick and self-training, Daredevil is a master of a unique martial art form, which is a hybridized form of American boxing and the Japanese arts of ninjutsu, judo and aiki-jujutsu. Martial arts training has given him an immense degree of concentration and personal control over his body and energy, or Ki. Daredevil is also an accomplished criminal trial lawyer.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro says:

"Gambler says:

I think Marvel should upgrade that.Not gymnast can do what DD can do.Not that i'm saying he's on Spider-man or Kurt's level but...ya know."

Yeah...it's the same way that 'peak human' Captain America could dodge bullets. Writers write their characters how they please, regardless of which power category Marvel puts them in. Marvel needs to update the power rankings to reflect the reality of the comics.

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Grandrakon

Vance Astro says:

"Grandrakon says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Grandrakon says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Hawk says:
he can predict when the fart cloud is forming and makes that silly bamf noise,and he has superhuman reflexes dude,it's what keeps him alive and dodging bullseye's attacks.he's blind and sees on 360 degree grid,and all that without taking out the baton or even disarming kurt."
DD can't predict when a noise is going to happen.The noise can't alert him until he actually hears it.By then he'd be somewhere he can't walk away from."

do remember the teleportation is a sort of dimension kurt goes through like a wormhole lets say,bamf!he comes out,when the bamf!does bamf!dd has heard it located it and struck.oh and yeah he's the most a human can do,like batman,he's only human,no super agility,but you very much underestimate skill,which is superior and intellect.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock

Grandrakon says:

"do remember the teleportation is a sort of dimension kurt goes throughlike a wormhole lets say,bamf!he comes out,when the bamf!does bamf!ddhas heard it located it and struck.oh and yeah he's the most a humancan do,like batman,he's only human,no super agility,but you very muchunderestimate skill,which is superior and intellect."

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Grandrakon

i got to get back to work,i'll be back tonight though.this is a good one,see ya guys!!

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dormath

that guy makes less sense then I do.