Myth War: Odin vs Zeus vs Quetzalcoatl

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

The Main Gods of their respective Pantheons square off in a triple threat match. Who wins the fight between (the mythological versions of) Odin, Zeus and Quetzalcoatl? All are bloodlusted and trying to prove that their pantheon is the greatest. Battle takes place in Teotihuacan.

Odin

No Caption Provided

Zeus

No Caption Provided

Quetzalcoatl

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I say Odin.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justleader

zeus is by far the most powerful he defeated kronos(who defeated his father ouranos/sky) he also defeated the gigantes and typhon which i dont want to start describing because i already did(typhon grasped entire constellations)

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@justleader said:

zeus is by far the most powerful he defeated kronos(who defeated his father ouranos/sky) he also defeated the gigantes and typhon which i dont want to start describing because i already did(typhon grasped entire constellations)

agree

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines: Smart move.

Tell me have odin and Quetzalcoatl faced a being like typhon (billions of kilometers tall, unumbered hands each having 100 serpent fingers)?

Have odin and Quetzalcoatl defeated a god whose power was unlimited and ruled the universe and defeated the PERSONIFICATION of the cosmos?

Have odin and Quetzalcoatl affected a deity like CHAOS (who is everything and nothing at the same time, and who preceeded time)?

I guess that answers your question since odin and Quetzalcoatl have never faced anything near near near near near near that.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rolldestroyer

i say odin

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By _Psy_
@troller_friend
Wow....just...wow....
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser: not weighing in on this one, it's up to you guys to decide

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By justleader

people here only judge by marvel and this is myth. odin maybe stronger than zeus in marvel but in myth zeus doesnt even have to blink to turn odin into shit. mythological odin is a trickster while zeus fights dieties like the titans and typhon and gaia.......

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Psy_
@troller_friend
I admire your creativity. I present you with a flag.
posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines said:

Tell me something: who do you really think wins this??? I really think that you know it is a curpstomp for Zeus and if not, feel free to explain what do odin and Quetzalcoatl shown on Zeus' level? Zeus destroys both in a second and you know that.

And please I know what you're trying to do here. But lets not get into that, for obvious reasons.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayfournines

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Psy_
@posterser
He's not weighing on this one, he's letting us guys decide.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kingkronos

I'm pretty sure Zeus wins here. I don't know much about Quetzalcoatl, but odin vs zeus has been done before. And Zeus always wins.

Zeus is the King of the gods in greek mythology meaning his powers are nearly omnipotent. And the greek gods can't die, so I'm really not seeing much of a battle here.

mightyzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mightyzeus

zeus he is like God in greek mythology especially when he took down his father kronos and he also defeated the monster god typhon who was so powerful that even gods ran from him

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThanoStomp

Mythological Zeus wins. Comic Odin would win.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By superstay

I'm going with Zeus he's truly Immortal. IDK anything about Quetzalcoatl (other than he's probably like the high father of a Native American Pantheon) to surely judge who's more powerful, Odin can be killed like any other human.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By posterser

@ThanoStomp said:

Comic odin will be incinerated in a second by Myth Zeus....

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By justleader

what? comic odin wins against myth zeus? why because he can destroy galaxies? well guess what myth zeus defeated kronos who was the king of the universe he also defeated typhon their mere battle shaked the universe and typhon who pretty much literally grasped constellation with just one of his hands and btw his hands are unnumbered. so not myth odin nor comic odin nor shit odin can win against myth zeus

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#21  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@_Punk_ said:

@troller_friend: Wow....just...wow....

really smart idea to call your self troll...

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By superstay

I think the Greeks were high on their own kite.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CapFanboy

@justleader said:

people here only judge by marvel and this is myth. odin maybe stronger than zeus in marvel but in myth zeus doesnt even have to blink to turn odin into shit. mythological odin is a trickster while zeus fights dieties like the titans and typhon and gaia.......

Might want to edit that pal...Don't want you to get a warning or anything for carelessness.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By posterser

@ThanoStomp said:

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rpgr

Zeus easily. Since we are going by actual mythology, Zeus still has impact on our culture (points to constellation names and Jupiter). Relevance is what powers "gods/God and toonforce". Zeus is still relevant. The other 2 aren't.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By superstay

Where's Atum, Ra, or Horus.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By posterser

@superstay said:

Where's Atum, Ra, or Horus.

Doesn't matter cos they would all get stomped by Zeus.............

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayfournines

@superstay: in Egypt?

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jayfournines

So as far as I can tell, Zeus was the king of the gods who created the world and so on and so forth and possesed immense power within his pantheon. Odin was just a dude who could see past present and future? did he have some swanky powers like Zeus...why was he the King of his Pantheon then? And Quetzalcoatl is the second sun, god of wind creator of all life, tamer of the land of the dead (who is not the most powerful god of his pantheon...that would be Huitzilopochtli) who has destroyed the world before and recreated it and defeated all sorts of crazy s*it...along with Tezcatlipoca

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rpgr

@Jayfournines: Zeus didn't create anything. It's his forefathers, the Titans and Gaia/Uranus did.

Some info and comparison according to SMT

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Zeus

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Odin

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

@Jayfournines: Than you should put those two in instead of the other two.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jayfournines

@terry2012: wha?

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@posterser said:

Tell me have odin and Quetzalcoatl faced a being like typhon (billions of kilometers tall, unumbered hands each having 100 serpent fingers)?

Have odin and Quetzalcoatl defeated a god whose power was unlimited and ruled the universe and defeated the PERSONIFICATION of the cosmos?

Have odin and Quetzalcoatl affected a deity like CHAOS (who is everything and nothing at the same time, and who preceeded time)?

I guess that answers your question since odin and Quetzalcoatl have never faced anything near near near near near near that.

how was Typhon billions of meters high when the fight took place in syria? and he was defeated by dropping a mountain on his head

I swear greek mythology is so inconsistent and contradicts itself.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By superstay

lol unfortunately not anymore ):

I meant why didn't you put one of them in this battle, I'm sure Atum can give Zeus a run for his money.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By superstay

what?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ThanoStomp said:

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway Zeus would win. Odin needed mortals help and was killed by a big wolf.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By terry2012

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Yes that is so true. That is why it was easy to past Greek Mythology in history lol.

@Jayfournines: I was saying you should have put Huitzilopochtli and Tezcatlipoca instead of Odin and Quetzalcoatl.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By terry2012

@superstay: Read my Post above sorry for not being specific enough

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By posterser

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@posterser said:

how was Typhon billions of meters high when the fight took place in syria? and he was defeated by dropping a mountain on his head

I swear greek mythology is so inconsistent and contradicts itself.

Typhon was millions of kilometers tall because his head brushed the stars.

Typhon was trapped in another dimension which is tarterus, so only the final blow on his head was by mount etna.

And yes the greeks believed that these things were beyond their understanding.....

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines said:

So as far as I can tell, Zeus was the king of the gods who created the world and so on and so forth and possesed immense power within his pantheon. Odin was just a dude who could see past present and future? did he have some swanky powers like Zeus...why was he the King of his Pantheon then? And Quetzalcoatl is the second sun, god of wind creator of all life, tamer of the land of the dead (who is not the most powerful god of his pantheon...that would be Huitzilopochtli) who has destroyed the world before and recreated it and defeated all sorts of crazy s*it...along with Tezcatlipoca

Zeus didn't create the world he ruled over it. And he didn't have "immense" power until he defeated his father Kronos. And then he had no limits in his power.(except very few)

Zeus can also see the past present and future.

And I really don't see how can you compare this Quetzalcoati to Zeus, since he is only a sun god and there are many sun gods in greek myth who don't even come close to Zeus's power.

And as for Huitzilopochtli he never destroyed the world and recreated it. Show me proof.

And even if it was true, this isn't anything new since the titanomachy nearly destroyed all the cosmos, so that atlas was forced into holding it, and typhon nearly destroyed the universe and said that he would create a new universe... And guess what??? Zeus defeated all of the above...

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser: you...want me to show you proof...of a mythological event? also, Huitzilopochtli didn't destroy the world, Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca did. Also, I get it dude, you like Zeus, you vote for him, everyone on this thread got that since you first posted, you don't have to keep arguing with everyone saying the same thing over and over.

Attention everyone! Posterer likes Zeus, he believes he wins this.

there, feel better?

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines said:

@posterser: you...want me to show you proof...of a mythological event? also, Huitzilopochtli didn't destroy the world, Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca did. Also, I get it dude, you like Zeus, you vote for him, everyone on this thread got that since you first posted, you don't have to keep arguing with everyone saying the same thing over and over.

Attention everyone! Posterer likes Zeus, he believes he wins this.

there, feel better?

By proof I mean show me the link where it says that.

No you see everyone on this thread voted for Zeus. You're just making this thread because of the other Zeus vs the one above all. What? You think I'm stupid not to know what you're doing?

And you still didn't answer my question: Zeus defeated a god that was the supreme being in his days meaning his power had no limits (kronos), the side effect of the battle nearly destroyed the universe, and atlas was condemed to forever hold the wield of the cosmos on his shoulder.

Also in this very battle when Zeus no longer held his power at bay, heat ceized CHAOS ( the ageless, the changeless, the timeless, the infinite void of nothingness and it is everything at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!)

Zeus fought the gigantes on earth, which were sent by Gaia( mother earth who created the universe) and he still triumphed, these gigantes were invincible on earth since they got power from the earth itself.

Zeus defeated typhon, their battle shaked the universe and typhon was going to create another universe.

So the question is: how do Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca and Huitzilopochtli even come close to Zeus.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser: yup, you like Zeus.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser: Also, I made this thread cause I honestly wanted to know what Viners think of the different aspects of mythology, not because I want to keep arguing with your insane, obsessive self. Dude, if you think I sit here looking at my laptop going "aaargh! what can I do to annoy posterer" then you need to get over yourself. If you believe Zeus wins then fine, you're right. If you don't believe he wins then fine, you're right. Now stop being insane and just chill, i'm not gonna fight you over obsolete religion because there's no point to it.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines said:

@posterser: Also, I made this thread cause I honestly wanted to know what Viners think of the different aspects of mythology, not because I want to keep arguing with your insane, obsessive self. Dude, if you think I sit here looking at my laptop going "aaargh! what can I do to annoy posterer" then you need to get over yourself. If you believe Zeus wins then fine, you're right. If you don't believe he wins then fine, you're right. Now stop being insane and just chill, i'm not gonna fight you over obsolete religion because there's no point to it.

I guess you're gonna keep denying my questions:

1.Show me the link where it states that any of Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca and Huitzilopochtli create or destroy the universe, but I guess that's only you're imagination.

2.How does any of these even come close to Zeus. I showed you his achievements now show me theirs.

Yeah and about that, a few days ago there was a thread about Zeus vs the one above all and you were one of the debaters who where completely against Zeus. And yet after a few days you come up with a thread involving Zeus with low level characters............................ I really didn't want to say this, but you made me do it..........

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines: Oh and btw if you want to know what people think of the different aspects of mythology, comicvine is not the right place, there are plenty of forums about mythology.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jayfournines

@posterser: This is the last post you get from me since you really don't do anything other than demand everyone recognize how awesome your point of view is. I already told you that if you think Zeus is awesome then you are right, but that is not enough for you, however, here in the real world, people don't take things like this personally, the rest of the guys or girls posting in this thread give their point of view and that is it. You for some weird reason take it as a personal vendetta against everyone not sharing your opinion...which is kinda nazi. Now, that you said all that and that I avoid your questions (even though I said on the first page that I am not weighing in on this one) you decided to ignore my stance on this thread (yet complain that I ignore yours) but yammer on and on about whatever seems right in your askew view of the universe. If you want to know more about other gods, just google them, but don't act like it's some tough fight about right and wrong when someone ignores your insanity, grow up. I cannot actually continue to argue with you over and over because you ignore what people tell you and demand answers; i'm not your wife, your mommy or your girlfriend, I, nor anyone else here, has to do anything you say. However, if after this you decide to still keep arguing on how I *HATE* Zeus (really? how could I hate a fictional character from an amazing work that everyone loves?) Then you keep at it. Feel like you changed my mind or proved me wrong or anything? Pat yourself on the back chief, you are a a *great* debater, I concede victory over you, you are a great man and you win the universe and this thread.

there, do you feel better now?

Morgan_Freeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Morgan_Freeman

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@troller_friend said:

SHIT FUCK CUNT NIGGER

@troller_friend said:

@_Punk_: you are a smelly butthole!!!!

What the !@#$??? You just sign up and you randomly curse? Did you even bother reading the rules? No foul language unless censored. God, some people on the internet can be so retarded.

Has this man been banned? It is not right to allow such vulgarity to exist on any website.

posterser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By posterser

@Jayfournines said:

@posterser: This is the last post you get from me since you really don't do anything other than demand everyone recognize how awesome your point of view is. I already told you that if you think Zeus is awesome then you are right, but that is not enough for you, however, here in the real world, people don't take things like this personally, the rest of the guys or girls posting in this thread give their point of view and that is it. You for some weird reason take it as a personal vendetta against everyone not sharing your opinion...which is kinda nazi. Now, that you said all that and that I avoid your questions (even though I said on the first page that I am not weighing in on this one) you decided to ignore my stance on this thread (yet complain that I ignore yours) but yammer on and on about whatever seems right in your askew view of the universe. If you want to know more about other gods, just google them, but don't act like it's some tough fight about right and wrong when someone ignores your insanity, grow up. I cannot actually continue to argue with you over and over because you ignore what people tell you and demand answers; i'm not your wife, your mommy or your girlfriend, I, nor anyone else here, has to do anything you say. However, if after this you decide to still keep arguing on how I *HATE* Zeus (really? how could I hate a fictional character from an amazing work that everyone loves?) Then you keep at it. Feel like you changed my mind or proved me wrong or anything? Pat yourself on the back chief, you are a a *great* debater, I concede victory over you, you are a great man and you win the universe and this thread.

there, do you feel better now?

What the hell are you trying to do by posting an 11 line paragraph about my "awkward opinion"?????

You see the thing with you is that instead of answering the questions you just blame me for my opinion not making sense....

This is the forth time I ask you and you just come up with another pointless arguement.

And btw I googled about your gods, there was nothing stated that they destroyed or made anything for that matter.....

And I really won't even bother commenting on your fabullous explanation on me, because it's useless you'll just come up with another paragraph claiming that I am wrong. I think I will just ignore you so that you will feel like you owned me................