Who wins and why.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Does anyone know. And ids juggernaut armor metal.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

Juggernaut's armor is not any metal Magneto can control, because Juggernaut's armor is mystical enchanted.

Magneto; though having a huge amount of energy control due to the Spectrum of Magnetism, should have enough power to subdue the Juggernaut and contain him for awhile. But as Magneto tires from containing him for such a long period, the Juggernaut would break free from Magneto's grasp.

So the only thing Magneto could actually do to make the Juggernaut disappear from his sight, is to either:

1) Shoot a strong enough Energy blast to toss Juggernaut far away.
2) Create a wormhole or black hole to suck up the Juggernaut.

But even if Magneto does these... Juggernaut's likelihood of coming back is guaranteed becuase Cyttorack would just teleport Juggernaut back to normal space.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its happened in a what if book, magneto kept trying to throw metal at him, but he even said that the force juggernaut was exerting was too strong for him to stop.  

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also, magneto can't levitate juggernaut, because he simply cannot be levitated if he doesn't want to be.

PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

magneto

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRIMAV3RA said:
"magneto"
juggernaut already beat him in a what if book...they have never met in 616.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

Juggernaut. Magneto can only win this by BFR, and that's only at the peak of his powers by creating a black hole/wormhole like Perfect Cell said.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
the human Juggernaut said:
"PRIMAV3RA said:
"magneto"
juggernaut already beat him in a what if book...they have never met in 616.
"

Never? Wasn't Juggernaut a part of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants at one time?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Korg

No, because Juggernaut is not a mutant, among other reasons. He mainly worked with Black Tom until he went all Ent-ish.

Avatar image for ultimate_magneto
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

I'm giving this one to Juggernaut, though I never thought about his armor being susceptible to Magneto's magnetism or not, but even if it were it would only be useful if he had some way of psychically assaulting his mind say with the aid of Xavier, but since this is one on one...

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell
Korg said:
"No, because Juggernaut is not a mutant, among other reasons. He mainly worked with Black Tom until he went all Ent-ish."

I know he's not a mutant; but Magneto made an agreement to Cain.. That if he allies with the BOEM; Magneto would hand Xavier to Cain.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Korg

That's a cartoon. Juggernaut has never been part of the Brotherhood in comics.

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

Technically he was, but he was merely there as a mole, plus to my knowledge Magneto was not the leader of that particular incarnation of the Brotherhood.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Korg

I'd forgotten about that. Yeah, he was a member for all of one or two issues while he was an X-Man. I believe Black Tom actually headed that group.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut has never met magneto in 616.  Ever.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I feel like I ask this every time(and maybe I wouldn't if I ever got an answer), but how does Juggernaut win? Just because Mags can't beat him aside from BFR (which is still beating him) doesn't mean Juggs will beat him. How does he even touch Magneto?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

same way colossus does.  By hitting him repeatedly.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Yeah, it's not like Magneto can fly or anything. Good point.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot said:
"Yeah, it's not like Magneto can fly or anything. Good point.
"
right, since magneto will just hover in the sky and wait for himself to die of old age, he won't ever get close to him.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg

Magneto can fly, yes. Juggernaut is 100+ strength class. He could hurl things at Magneto indefinitely, if he wanted to. Magneto would tire of deflecting things eventually. He'd also probably waste some energy trying to hurt Juggernaut. He could contain him or confine him temporarily, but BFR is the only way Magneto wins, really.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"Magneto can fly, yes. Juggernaut is 100+ strength class. He could hurl things at Magneto indefinitely, if he wanted to. Magneto would tire of deflecting things eventually. He'd also probably waste some energy trying to hurt Juggernaut. He could contain him or confine him temporarily, but BFR is the only way Magneto wins, really."
how would the bfr occur?
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By pixelized
Perfect Cell said:
"

"

Pryde of the x-men...i totally have that on vhs
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By pixelized

Killler theme song i must add

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Korg said:
"Magneto can fly, yes. Juggernaut is 100+ strength class. He could hurl things at Magneto indefinitely, if he wanted to. Magneto would tire of deflecting things eventually. He'd also probably waste some energy trying to hurt Juggernaut. He could contain him or confine him temporarily, but BFR is the only way Magneto wins, really."
His forcefield can protect him without him worrying about every individual attack.

All I'm saying is that just because Juggs doesn't lose (though if he gets BFR'd he does)  doesn't automatically mean he wins.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and once again, how does magneto bfr him?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Korg

And just because Magneto doesn't lose doesn't automatically mean he wins. Every individual attack would tax his powers, which sustain his forcefield. Magneto would not be able to sustain his forcefield indefinitely. Juggernaut could come at Magneto indefinitely. Do you see what I'm saying? It occurs to me that BFR could also occur if Magneto encased Juggernaut in metal and then threw him that way.

Human Juggernaut: The thread is still only one page. Could you really not stand to read the whole thing?
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Korg said:
"And just because Magneto doesn't lose doesn't automatically mean he wins. "
I never said that was the case. It's like no one has ever heard of a stalemate before.

Magneto's force fields have taken a lot more than random heavy crap being thrown at it and he's been fine, I doubt that he'll be taxed very much. Even if he is, he can always just go get something to eat while still in his force field and keep his energy up. Yeah he'll die eventually, but that would have nothing to do with Juggernaut. Though, if we're going to be like that and say that life really goes on, I see Juggernaut getting bored and leaving so he can have his own life. If Mags doesn't want to wait for Juggs to get bored, he can always toss or wormhole the idiot away.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By brainiac 1.0

I think magneto can move mystical metal.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

In the picture he moved back thors hammer and that is mystical so I think he can control juggernaut armor.
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

While I think Juggernaut would win in the long run or if he could get close enough (even though his shield is powerful, no force can stop the Juggernaut completely, and I see Magneto caving in if his shield was rammed into by Juggernaut, though maybe not instantly, his shield probably wouldn't be able to that kind of punishment for long) I must defend that Magneto's shield will not be "taxed" by objects getting flung at him, he may have limits, but dear Lord you make him sound like the movie version at best. His shields have resisted nuclear explosions, blasts from Galactus, (need I go on?) and he was ready for more. A boulder being flung at him or, dare I say, a car or any other metal object is just laughable.

Now, Buckshot, the way I see it, if Magneto merely sends Juggernaut someplace else by way of, ugh, wormholes he isn't winning, he's delaying the inevitable. Magneto has to sleep sooner or later and I don't know how any of you people failed to realize that simple human requirement.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Ultimate Magneto said:
"While I think Juggernaut would win in the long run or if he could get close enough (even though his shield is powerful, no force can stop the Juggernaut completely, and I see Magneto caving in if his shield was rammed into by Juggernaut, though maybe not instantly, his shield probably wouldn't be able to that kind of punishment for long) I must defend that Magneto's shield will not be "taxed" by objects getting flung at him, he may have limits, but dear Lord you make him sound like the movie version at best. His shields have resisted nuclear explosions, blasts from Galactus, (need I go on?) and he was ready for more. A boulder being flung at him or, dare I say, a car or any other metal object is just laughable.

Now, Buckshot, the way I see it, if Magneto merely sends Juggernaut someplace else by way of, ugh, wormholes he isn't winning, he's delaying the inevitable. Magneto has to sleep sooner or later and I don't know how any of you people failed to realize that simple human requirement."

You dont have to killed to lose a match you can get knocked out.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption

In the picture he moved back thors hammer and that is mystical so I think he can control juggernaut armor."
no...he can't.  He coudn't move him in the What if book.  You have to realize that you can't use powers to move him around, as his enchantment forbids it.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By brainiac 1.0

But he moved thors hammer and I think thor hammer is stronger than juggernaut armor.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korg said:
"And just because Magneto doesn't lose doesn't automatically mean he wins. Every individual attack would tax his powers, which sustain his forcefield. Magneto would not be able to sustain his forcefield indefinitely. Juggernaut could come at Magneto indefinitely. Do you see what I'm saying? It occurs to me that BFR could also occur if Magneto encased Juggernaut in metal and then threw him that way.

Human Juggernaut: The thread is still only one page. Could you really not stand to read the whole thing?
"
he tried that.  He coudn't get him away.  If juggernaut is moving towards him, he can't encase him in anything.  He also can't if hes using his forcefield. 
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"Korg said:
"And just because Magneto doesn't lose doesn't automatically mean he wins. Every individual attack would tax his powers, which sustain his forcefield. Magneto would not be able to sustain his forcefield indefinitely. Juggernaut could come at Magneto indefinitely. Do you see what I'm saying? It occurs to me that BFR could also occur if Magneto encased Juggernaut in metal and then threw him that way.

"
he tried that.  He coudn't get him away.  If juggernaut is moving towards him, he can't encase him in anything.  He also can't if hes using his forcefield. 
"
But he is moving thors hammer.  Look what thor says he is surprised.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here is a what if book which talks about prof. x being the juggernaut.  Look at what he does to magneto.

caption
caption

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Perfect Cell
"Korg said:
how would the bfr occur?
"

What exactly does BFR stand for again?
Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

Human Juggernaut, please, stop using What If? comics as your only basis for a character fight. It has failure written all over it.

Brainiac: Where did your comment come from? I fail to see it's relevance in response to my post. I was stating that if Magneto somehow transports Juggernaut away he isn't really doing much to him, other than just ticking him off. Since we haven't seen Magneto do that maneuver very often and some fans feel he used machinery to achieve it, it's not very viable in my eyes.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By brainiac 1.0

But isnot that a what if book.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Magneto said:
"

Human Juggernaut, please, stop using What If? comics as your only basis for a character fight. It has failure written all over it.

Brainiac: Where did your comment come from? I fail to see it's relevance in response to my post. I was stating that if Magneto somehow transports Juggernaut away he isn't really doing much to him, other than just ticking him off. Since we haven't seen Magneto do that maneuver very often and some fans feel he used machinery to achieve it, it's not very viable in my eyes.

"
why is it a failure?  The 2 have never met outside of what ifs.  What other basis could you possibly have to compare them?  That juggernaut and that magneto have the same powers as their mainstream counterparts.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Perfect Cell
Buckshot said:
"Korg said:
"And just because Magneto doesn't lose doesn't automatically mean he wins. "
I never said that was the case. It's like no one has ever heard of a stalemate before.

Magneto's force fields have taken a lot more than random heavy crap being thrown at it and he's been fine, I doubt that he'll be taxed very much. Even if he is, he can always just go get something to eat while still in his force field and keep his energy up. Yeah he'll die eventually, but that would have nothing to do with Juggernaut. Though, if we're going to be like that and say that life really goes on, I see Juggernaut getting bored and leaving so he can have his own life. If Mags doesn't want to wait for Juggs to get bored, he can always toss or wormhole the idiot away.
"

You know what, that really makes alot of sense. It's not like Juggernaut's only hobby is to be unstoppable and 3 times invulnerable (i say 3 times invulnerable because skin + armor + forcefield = invulnerable) I see him drinking beer time to time and getting laid and all. I'm sure he needs to turn his Juggernaut powers off in order to feel normal human pleasures now and then.

As for Magneto. He can hide in his forcefield all day, but i'm sure a tactical genus level like he, would just only convince Cain to have a beer or rob a bank or something. Magneto can always say, "Hey Cain, the X-Mansion is open for destruction. Want to come with me?"

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Perfect Cell
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
caption

In the picture he moved back thors hammer and that is mystical so I think he can control juggernaut armor."

You know what's funny about this scan... Actually ALOT of comics do this... That goes for Manga as well.

While Magneto is tossing everyone aside: Thor and Ironman are talking during the bullet-time of them being tossed. lol

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ultimate Magneto
"Ultimate Magneto said:
"

"
why is it a failure?  The 2 have never met outside of what ifs.  What other basis could you possibly have to compare them?  That juggernaut and that magneto have the same powers as their mainstream counterparts.
"

Simple, Jean Grey in her early days was able to lift Juggernaut up, granted, Juggs began walking forward in mid-air, but if she can levitate Juggernaut, so can Magneto who is far more capable of levitating objects, metal or otherwise. And the reason What If? comics are a terrible way of debating a comic book fight is because they are made to be ridiculous, nonsensical. Anyone recall a story where the Punisher killed everyone? Or what about the What If? Where Wolverine nearly did? Not to mention that the version of Juggernaut depicted in that What If? comic is Xavier which is basically a different character personality wise. I'm not saying Juggernaut will lose, I said he'd win even, but you're making it sound a bit too easy.

And has anyone cared to take into account that sleep will be a factor for Magneto sooner or later?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Magneto said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Ultimate Magneto said:
"

"
"

Simple, Jean Grey in her early days was able to lift Juggernaut up, granted, Juggs began walking forward in mid-air, but if she can levitate Juggernaut, so can Magneto who is far more capable of levitating objects, metal or otherwise. And the reason What If? comics are a terrible way of debating a comic book fight is because they are made to be ridiculous, nonsensical. Anyone recall a story where the Punisher killed everyone? Or what about the What If? Where Wolverine nearly did? Not to mention that the version of Juggernaut depicted in that What If? comic is Xavier which is basically a different character personality wise. I'm not saying Juggernaut will lose, I said he'd win even, but you're making it sound a bit too easy.

And has anyone cared to take into account that sleep will be a factor for Magneto sooner or later?"
yes, magneto will levitate hiim and juggernaut will just start walking towards him too.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Perfect Cell
brainiac 1.0 said:
"But he moved thors hammer and I think thor hammer is stronger than juggernaut armor."

No, the Human Juggernaut is right. It's not just the Mystical Armor.. It's the Will of Cyttorack. Magneto can suppress the Juggernauts momentum by generating force barriers or or using a power enough Energy beam could even toss the Juggernaut. But he can not control Juggernaut's armor like any other metal.

Majolnir is a different type of magic because the Majolnir is a craftsmanship with enchanted powers. It's not like Juggernaut's armor which is directly linked to Cyttorack's will.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Cell said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"But he moved thors hammer and I think thor hammer is stronger than juggernaut armor."

No, the Human Juggernaut is right. It's not just the Mystical Armor.. It's the Will of Cyttorack. Magneto can suppress the Juggernauts momentum by generating force barriers or or using a power enough Energy beam could even toss the Juggernaut. But he can not control Juggernaut's armor like any other metal.

Majolnir is a different type of magic because the Majolnir is a craftsmanship with enchanted powers. It's not like Juggernaut's armor with is directly linked to Cyttorack's will.

"
no barrier that magneto can make can stop him...
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Perfect Cell
Ultimate Magneto said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Ultimate Magneto said:
"

"
"

And has anyone cared to take into account that sleep will be a factor for Magneto sooner or later?"

Hahaha He "invited" everyone on the moon... I think he used Xavier to do it.. And then blew up the entire moon lmao! And didn't he whoop Dr. Doom with a metal bat? 1st he stuck a mind bomb on Doom's back and after that bashed his metal face in.

That Professor X as Juggernaut is pretty scary. do you mind debating on this thread i created with QuickSilver (Cyttorak) VS Magneto (Odin Force)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/quicksilver-cyttorak-powers-vs-magneto-odinforce-power/23880/#6

Ultimate Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ultimate Magneto

Human Juggernaut: no...he can't.  He coudn't move him in the What if book.  You have to realize that you can't use powers to move him around, as his enchantment forbids it.

Human Juggernaut: yes, magneto will levitate hiim and juggernaut will just start walking towards him too.

Seems you just contradicted yourself.

Another thing, if Magneto is unable to affect his metal suit, then how in the world can people rip it off given enough effort? Seems like a bit of an inconsistency to me, unless given enough incredible effort Magneto could rip the armor apart, but to not be able to affect it would go against the fact that others have gotten the helmet off. It's not as formidable as you make it sound.