Luffy vs Black suit Spider man

• 153 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpiderKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpiderKing

Battle takes place in New york city, morals are off. Who wins?

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By morgrim

Luffy easily

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Luffy

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Spellca

Luffy.

Also, I really wonder how a Black-Suit/Venom Luffy would turn out.

Warlock12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Warlock12

@morgrim: @TheVoiceOfReason: @Spellca: Why

Look i love luffy but Spiderman has dealt with people like Luffy. Okay first of all Luffy will not be able to hit Spiderman due to his Spidersense which has been able to dodge things faster then anything luffy can do even in his 2nd gear form and i know Luffy also has haki which gives him a similar ability but here is the thing Luffy has to chose to either use it and he has been show that he can be hit by things without them being to fast. Also While luffy does have a higher strenght but Spidey has taken hits from Hulk and a beileve juggernaut and has still come back. Also Spiderman himself is pretty strong as he was able to knock at a t-rex before. Also while luffy cannot be hurt by brute force spidey's webbing would give Luffy at least a pause and also luffy can tire out and Spidey could just keep luffy busy until his webbing can finally overcome him. Also before anyone even says it King's Haki will not work since Spiderman has a very high will power which he should be able to reist since he has in the past resisted telepathic assualts

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@morgrim: @TheVoiceOfReason: @Spellca: How does Luffy get past the Precog Spider Sense, Super Speed, Instant Healing, Webshooters that Incapacitate and infinit Webbing, and Way of the Spider Style of Peter again?

Spider Man has this.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morgrim

@Warlock12: sure spiderman can sense the danger but that dosent mean he can do anything about it luffy moves at speeds leagues too fast for spiderman to even hope to be able to keep up with he would onl e able to sense the attack coming secondly luffy can stop hearts with his haki not to mention he can put up invisible armour spidermans web wont be doing anything sub stantial and three well placed punches from luffy and his head will be dislocated spidrman dosent stand a chance

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ximpossibrux

Yea...... lol

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

Pre-Timeskip this would be a good fight (regular Spidey, not Black Suit)

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@CadenceV2 said:

@morgrim: @TheVoiceOfReason: @Spellca: How does Luffy get past the Precog Spider Sense, Super Speed, Instant Healing, Webshooters that Incapacitate and infinit Webbing, and Way of the Spider Style of Peter again?

Spider Man has this.

Luffy is stronger and faster. I don't think theres anything he could do to actually hurt Luffy. And haki.

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spellca

Here is why Spider-Man loses in my eyes. Luffy is insane. In terms of the things he does, it is almost like he is the line between real and Toon Force. Look at those punche!

Spidey might sense them coming but he isn't dodging a force like that at close range. I don't want to start a fight about PIS or CIS but Hulk, Juggernaut, Rhino and others have landed blows on the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Post Timeskip Luffy would absolutely destroy Spiderman. Pre Timeskip, I dunno.

Warlock12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Warlock12

@Spellca: yes they have hit spiderman but here is the think Hulk and Juggernaut are much stronger then Luffy will ever be and also Spiderman's spidersense is based on how much he listens to it.

@morgrim: So Luffy is faster then machine gun bullets and lazers and also Spiderman's spidersense in my opinion is alot more efective then haki

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@Spellca said:

Here is why Spider-Man loses in my eyes. Luffy is insane. In terms of the things he does, it is almost like he is the line between real and Toon Force. Look at those punche!

Spidey might sense them coming but he isn't dodging a force like that at close range. I don't want to start a fight about PIS or CIS but Hulk, Juggernaut, Rhino and others have landed blows on the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

Spellca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spellca

@nickzambuto:

I know he can dodge them. I know he has run circles around them. I said "landed" meaning it was possible.

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Destinyhero20

Spider-man is outmatch in this fight (ever with the black suit)

Luffy's strength is out of Spidey leagues, he punch someone through 40 feet of bedrock into the sky, destroying steel walls with his bare hands and launch a pure golden ball (larger then himself) at someone. Luffy also have experience in fighting people who have precog (Enel and Sandersonia) so Spider Sense wouldn't be that much of a problem. Spidey's strength isn't at Hulk level, so his punches won't effect Luffy.

And this all pre time skip Luffy, so Spidey will put up a fight but will go down in the end

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ghost_rider1
@CadenceV2

Most of the time I agree with u...but spiderman loses this fight bro. Luffy is hypersonic in terms of speed. And his strength can easily KO spiderman. Spiderman precog might help but he still isn't fast enough to dodge luffy at close range. Luffy has his own precog and he also can use haki as a shield to block spiderman webbing. Even tho his webs wouldn't be able to touch luffy in the first place
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1: I honestly hate One Piece more so now. The artwork is TERRIBLE, the characters are retarded Toon Force in powers, and the story is lame when compared to better stuff like FMA Brotherhood or Cowboy Bebop. Heck I like Slayers over this Garbage. Naruto is way better. Even Hellsing.

Anyway Rant over.

Anybody have some Atcual Feats of One Piece to debate with or am I to settle on "Luffy is da bezt der is" comments?

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VeganDiet

Spidey could maybe take pre-Gear Second Luffy. But even that would be a decent fight.

Current Luffy is fast enough to hang with Spider-man, is durable like nobody's business to most attacks that Spidey could conceivably use, and is extremely strong.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By solesamurai

@CadenceV2 said:

Spider Man has this.

How does spiderman get past luffy's precog(which is better than spidermans) Vastly superior speed, strength, range advantage, haki, invulnerability to damn near all types of blunt force trauma(he has literally only taken light damage+ from opponents who use sharp weapons, or devil fruit powers). The only advantage spiderman has is skills and experience.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@solesamurai said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Spider Man has this.

How does spiderman get past luffy's precog(which is better than spidermans) Vastly superior speed, strength, range advantage, haki, invulnerability to damn near all types of blunt force trauma(he has literally only taken light damage+ from opponents who use sharp weapons, or devil fruit powers). The only advantage spiderman has is skills and experience.

Wow I guess Luffy must have jump from Sayian to Super Sayain 4 since I last check.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By solesamurai

@CadenceV2 said:

@ghost_rider1: I honestly hate One Piece more so now. The artwork is TERRIBLE, the characters are retarded Toon Force in powers, and the story is lame when compared to better stuff like FMA Brotherhood or Cowboy Bebop. Heck I like Slayers over this Garbage. Naruto is way better. Even Hellsing.

Anyway Rant over.

Anybody have some Atcual Feats of One Piece to debate with or am I to settle on "Luffy is da bezt der is" comments?

You see this is the problem, don't debate on topics where you know you will have obvious Bias, On paper Luffy would stomp spiderman, Luffy is hypersonic, Crazy Strong, has Precog due to Haki, enhanced endurance especially against blunt force, He has Hardening haki which boosts the power of his already ridiculously powerful attacks, and he has range advantage. Like I already said, spiderman only has the advantage in experience and maybe skill, he is outmatched here, and you know it deep down.

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Destinyhero20

@CadenceV2:

Dude there is a video up there

And why you ranting about not liking One Piece, it isn't part of the battle. Also why comparing it to Naruto, FMA and Cowboy Bebop? One Piece isn't serious show (also it make you seem bias)

Anyway you want facts, here they are

Luffy punching someone through 40 feet of bedrock into the sky

I'll be lazy and use video, until I get the scans

Hody have overdose on drugs that increased his strength sixteen fold of an average human (notice that fishman are already 10x stronger then a human to begin with)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By laflux

@Destinyhero20 said:

Spider-man is outmatch in this fight (ever with the black suit)

Luffy's strength is out of Spidey leagues, he punch someone through 40 feet of bedrock into the sky, destroying steel walls with his bare hands and launch a pure golden ball (larger then himself) at someone. Luffy also have experience in fighting people who have precog (Enel and Sandersonia) so Spider Sense wouldn't be that much of a problem. Spidey's strength isn't at Hulk level, so his punches won't effect Luffy.

And this all pre time skip Luffy, so Spidey will put up a fight but will go down in the end

By the feats you have mentioned, I don't think he is out of Spider-Man's league when it comes to strength. As for the golden ball in particular, Spider-Man shattered a multiple ton gold statue with a single punch before. Not saying Spider-Man wins BTW.

Oh and I swear I keep saying this, but the Symbiote doesn't increase his abilites, just gives him unlimited webbing and can replicate his clothing,.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By solesamurai

@CadenceV2 said:

@solesamurai said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Spider Man has this.

Wow I guess Luffy must have jump from Sayian to Super Sayain 4 since I last check.

Not sure if you're joking here but Luffy is absolutely nowhere near oku in terms of power, Make no mistake Luffy is out of spidermans league but Goku would make an absolute mockery of him(sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet in case you were just joking XD)

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By No_Trolling

This is a stomp...

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Destinyhero20

@laflux:

Oh sorry, I thought the black suit give Spidey a boosts

Those hits won't effect Luffy

Here is Luffy injure, able to pick up a big boulder and throw

No Caption Provided

Still looking for more feats, wish I have a one piece databook :(

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@Destinyhero20 said:

@laflux:

Oh sorry, I thought the black suit give Spidey a boosts

Those hits won't effect Luffy

Here is Luffy injure, able to pick up a big boulder and throw

No Caption Provided

Still looking for more feats, wish I have a one piece databook :(

I just wanted to say Im having a Incredible hard time trying to make out the Action Scene. But I read Island Busting attack which is more than a Calm Savage Hulk hit. So I guess he can take it.

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Destinyhero20

@CadenceV2:

Sorry about that, those are the best scans I can get

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why was this flagged?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@Destinyhero20 said:

@CadenceV2:

Sorry about that, those are the best scans I can get

I dont think its your scans. I just hate the artwork in One Piece. Too Chaotic you know.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By No_Trolling

@Vance Astro said:

Why was this flagged?

Because Spiderman can't beat luffy.

His fist can expand to be a size of an island

He can reach over mach speeds

Physical attacks don't hurt him

He has Pre cognition equal to or in some aspects greater than Spiderman's

This is a random encounter.....

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Destinyhero20

@CadenceV2:

I dont think its your scans. I just hate the artwork in One Piece. Too Chaotic you know.

Oh ok, I just so used to it, that I don't notice it LOL!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@No_Trolling said:

Since when?
No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By No_Trolling

@Vance Astro said:

@No_Trolling said:

Since when?

Ever Since the timeskip. Luffy has gained Observation haki where he can sense the presence of others and predict attacks along with the damage that they will cause. This same Haki allowed Rayleigh to fight Kizaru who is at light speeds.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@No_Trolling said:

Ever Since the timeskip. Luffy has gained Observation haki where he can sense the presence of others and predict attacks along with the damage that they will cause. This same Haki allowed Rayleigh to fight Kizaru who is at light speeds.

Damn..way to pile on the abilities, eh?
No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By No_Trolling

@Vance Astro: Yep and One Piece still is only half way through o_o.

Destinyhero20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Destinyhero20

@Vance Astro:

I would like to point out, that Luffy haven't master Haki yet and can still be tag by slower beings if he not paying attention

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@CadenceV2 said:

Spider Man has this.

Have you actually seen luffy fight, even once?

@CadenceV2 said:

Anyway Rant over.

Well, one piece not really about any of the things you mentioned buddy, it's about the characters. Luffy's stupidity, zorro & sanji's brawls, ussops lies, nami's bargain and most imp: zorro's direction sense.. that's what makes it so enjoyable. If you saw it without considering the artworks etc.. You'll really start to like it.. (Believe me, I started with a bet I won't like a stupid guy who wants to be a wanted criminal at sea..) You're missing one of the best series there is, by this attitude. Seriously..@nickzambuto said:

@Spellca said:

he's faster than hulk. He's faster than thor. That's terrifying speed indeed. :p

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Destinyhero20: btw calling that injured is some serious offense. He should've been dead twice over by that much..

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just passing through and giving an answer, not debating. Luffy.

No Caption Provided
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By laflux

Luffy looks impressive- I will go with him

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Luffy is more durable because of his rubber characteristic that would reduce spiderman's strikes, and he has ones hotted giant ass monsters from chapter 1.

casual feat

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mortein

When Hody fired his water gun, it landed 150 km far, so I guess that means FI must be at least 150km long.

No Caption Provided

and it was stated that Noah is half the size of the island

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Radius of the destruction in this attack was 10+ km, which makes luffy a small (or average) town buster.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is going to stomp here. he utterly outclasses Pete in everything

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Mortein:

he has gone a long way

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mortein said:

When Hody fired his water gun, it landed 150 km far, so I guess that means FI must be at least 150km long.

No Caption Provided

and it was stated that Noah is half the size of the island

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Radius of the destruction in this attack was 10+ km, which makes luffy a small (or average) town buster.

Well this is a thorough breakdown. Luffy average is Town busting.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ghost_rider1

@CadenceV2 said:

Anyway Rant over.

watch this video my friend....one piece is one of the best animes u could get into. Notice the durability, strength, and speed of luffy. And this is pre timeskip. Luffy is much stronger and faster now and also know how to use haki. U should give one piece a chance. U will like it

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

current luffy stomps so hard, hyper sonic speed FTW

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1: Eh. Its just too tooney for me. I could never take Reed Richards as the worlds best fighter with city busting attacks seriously and its the same with Luffy. Its one Anime I will pass up.