i say dazzler wins, i sorry jubilee sucks to me. lol

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sling Shot

Seems Dazzler has better fine tune control of her powers, but both run and gun. But I give Jubes the edge in evasive maneuvers and agility. Close fight. The noise available to Dazzler plays a big role, without it I give this to Jubilee. Actually even with it I give to Jubes because she can do the out of control megaton explosion if things get out of hand.

Jubilee wins.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

Dizzle dazzle can do far more with her powers than Jubes can...I think dazzler wins, simply because she can do what jubilee does and then some.

Word.

Graaaaaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Graaaaaaa

I gotta go with Jubes on this one. She was able to detonate matter on an atomic level, which made her a walking nuclear bomb. If Dazz ticked her off enough, J could have taken her out, along with an entire city block.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Perfect Cell

Sling Shot says:

"Seems Dazzler has better fine tune control of her powers, but both run and gun. But I give Jubes the edge in evasive maneuvers and agility. Close fight. The noise available to Dazzler plays a big role, without it I give this to Jubilee. Actually even with it I give to Jubes because she can do the out of control megaton explosion if things get out of hand.Jubilee wins."

Didn't dazzler die? Anyways, Jubilee had been with the X-Men far longer than Dazzler. And he power expanded much too.. However; Jubbs attacks are like fireworks and "pop" like fireworks which in sense... feeds Dazzlers powers.. Soooo... pretty tough fight, but my logic says, Dazzler.

Dementia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Dementia5

Perfect Cell says:

"Didn't dazzler die? Anyways, Jubilee had been with the X-Men far longer than Dazzler. And he power expanded much too.. However; Jubbs attacks are like fireworks and "pop" like fireworks which in sense... feeds Dazzlers powers.. Soooo... pretty tough fight, but my logic says, Dazzler. "

As admittedly cool as Dazzler is, I doubt she could absorb the full force of an atomic blast. Jube has been known to level buildings and Sentinels alike in a fit of anger, so I'd have to give her the win here.

And in a "no-powers" fight, with just agility and hand-to-hand skills to go on, Jube would certainly win.

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Perfect Cell says:

Didn't dazzler die? Anyways, Jubilee had been with the X-Men far longer than Dazzler. And he power expanded much too.. However; Jubbs attacks are like fireworks and "pop" like fireworks which in sense... feeds Dazzlers powers.. Soooo... pretty tough fight, but my logic says, Dazzler."

Um, Dazzler has been with the X-Men MUCH longer than Jubes. In fact, Dazzler was on the team when Jubilee showed up.

And Dazzler has died multiple times. She now comes back from the dead relatively quickly, but it hasn't been explained why yet.

And Dazzler was powerful enough to beat a herald of Galactus, the Hulk, Absorbing Man, and even the Enchantress once. She's got the edge in agility, (especially on roller skates), and far more power.

And technically, Jubilee doesn't even have her firework powers anymore. She has the same powers as Goliath, since she's now Wondra of the New Warriors.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pixelized

powered or depowered...jubilation would loose major...dazzler has destoyed far greater than Jubes

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pixelized

powered or depowered...jubilation would loose major...dazzler has destoyed far greater than Jubes

Bloodaxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bloodaxe

Ebony Bishop says:

"And technically, Jubilee doesn't even have her firework powers anymore. She has the same powers as Goliath, since she's now Wondra of the New Warriors."

Yeah, and nowadays Wondra would just drop a freight train on Dazzler and be done with it.

Jubes ftw.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pixelized

I meant jubilation lee as jubilee, not wondra...or whatever that garbage is...

Plus dazzler has died and come back, i'm sure a freight train wont stop her

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jubilation Lee.

HeroineAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HeroineAddict

Dazz would give that brat the serious spanking she deserves. 
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Goenitz

Dazz

AnimeVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AnimeVice

Dazzler.

Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ebbm

Jubilee wins
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Undergroundgod

DAZZ
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jubes.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rbysjti

Was Jubilee hinted as an omega level mutant. I  think, Jubilation takes this fight.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sandiego008

Not meaning to bump this but I was going to make this thread ... seeing it is already made I believe dazzler should take this in a close battle as she has taken down nightmare, held off Hulk, and pretty much owned wolverine face to face ... among other things ... she has force fields to protect her from jubes attacks as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@sandiego008 said:

Not meaning to bump this but I was going to make this thread ... seeing it is already made I believe dazzler should take this in a close battle as she has taken down nightmare, held off Hulk, and pretty much owned wolverine face to face ... among other things ... she has force fields to protect her from jubes attacks as well.

Nightmare seems to have alot of losses to characters under his league. Also fighting Hulk and owning Wolverine are things Jubilee could do with powers.Jubilee is also more skilled than Dazzler.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sandiego008

@Vance Astro said:

Jubilee is also more skilled than Dazzler.

Care to elaborate on this? How is she more skilled specifically?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Dazzler for the win. Her power set is just too much for Jubilation.

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlackDove

Dazzler.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Her power set has more applications, but I wouldn't say it was too much. The most frequent use of her power is to dazzle people and send them into convulsions, the way I remember it the nature of Jubilee's own power makes her nearly immune to light attacks of that nature. Jubilee can go a-bomb on her, Dazzler while powerful, does not have that kind of power.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bigger noise Jubilee's fireworks make, the more powerful Dazzler gets.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

if her biggest noise comes from an explosion that can take out the battle field, then what?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Her power set has more applications, but I wouldn't say it was too much. The most frequent use of her power is to dazzle people and send them into convulsions, the way I remember it the nature of Jubilee's own power makes her nearly immune to light attacks of that nature. Jubilee can go a-bomb on her, Dazzler while powerful, does not have that kind of power.

Besides versatility, Dazzler is just too powerful for Jubilee IMO. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Jubilee has a defense or a degree of resistance to a dazzle-blast, which should instantly incapacitate her, let alone Alison's other offensive options. Dazzler can shield herself form Jubilee's attacks.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Besides versatility, Dazzler is just too powerful for Jubilee IMO. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Jubilee has a defense or a degree of resistance to a dazzle-blast, which should instantly incapacitate her, let alone Alison's other offensive options. Dazzler can shield herself form Jubilee's attacks.

She is immune to the light affects of her own power, that pretty much gives her enough resistance to take a dazzle blast enough to still function. When Dazzler destroys buildings by getting pissed off I'll say she is more powerful. Versatility does not equal strength, Jubes packs a bigger punch, force-wise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

if her biggest noise comes from an explosion that can take out the battle field, then what?

Her Resurrection powers would suffice at this point

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@LordOfAllHumans said:

In comics yeah, but she loses this if she dies, and if Jubes KOs her, that power won't even come into play.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

In comics yeah, but she loses this if she dies, and if Jubes KOs her, that power won't even come into play.

Well what is Jubilee's reach with fireworks and how fast does the plasma orbs travel from her hand? Because Dazzler fires more than just dazzling sparkly lights. She can fire any light under the EM spectrum. Lazer-like beams that travel from her hand as fast as a light comes out of a flash light.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

Well what is Jubilee's reach with fireworks and how fast does the plasma orbs travel from her hand? Because Dazzler fires more than just dazzling sparkly lights. She can fire any light under the EM spectrum. Lazer-like beams that travel from her hand as fast as a light comes out of a flash light.

light is light they both can project it, except Jubes is also plasma that can be light, heat and force so lasers aren't that impressive when it comes down to it, she can mentally control those plasmoids to form and follow any path she wants. Her reach can be as little as few feet to light a room to letting loose and tearing up the landscape.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

She is immune to the light affects of her own power, that pretty much gives her enough resistance to take a dazzle blast enough to still function. When Dazzler destroys buildings by getting pissed off I'll say she is more powerful. Versatility does not equal strength, Jubes packs a bigger punch, force-wise.

There is no proof of this though. Having immunity to one's own powers doesn't mean she won't be effected or can resist the effects from an outside source. I don't think Jubilee has more raw power than Alison but it is a mute point really. Alison's powers are strong enough to hurt and KO opponents far more durable the Jubilee, so all Alison will need is one hit. Personally, a photon beam that can make a 70 tonner feel it's force is more impressive than blowing up a small building from getting PO'd. And I'm not stating that Alison's versatility advantage makes her more powerful than Jubilee, though versatility is factor here since her power set gives Alison defenses that Jubilee lacks. Alison already commands greater power than Jubilee from what I have seen of them on panel, and can even increase her power from the sound of Jubilee's attacks. Dazzler takes a clear majority here IMO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

light is light they both can project it, except Jubes is also plasma that can be light, heat and force so lasers aren't that impressive when it comes down to it, she can mentally control those plasmoids to form and follow any path she wants. Her reach can be as little as few feet to light a room to letting loose and tearing up the landscape.

Yes, but if Dazzler is far enough she can repel it (the shockwave of the explosion) with her forcefield and once that forcefield protects her, the noise of the said shockwave and explosion will amp Dazzler up and repeat. Until she can fire a blast that even Jubilee can't absorb. I'm sure Jubilee has limits of the amounts of radiation he can absorb into her. I'd say, if the battle is on an open field, Dazzler has more of the advantage. In a closed area, the tables turn to Jubilee's favor. Also, if in closed quarters Jubilee has the other advantage over fighting ability.... But then again, it's all up to the location.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: with no distance in the OP they will not be that far away as to not give an unfair advantage, so there goes that, but very good scenario I can see it going that way if a distance was determined, but I don't see Jubilee being that dumb either, she would try to close the gap like I'm sure her mentor taught her

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

There is no proof of this though. Having immunity to one's own powers doesn't mean she won't be effected or can resist the effects from an outside source. I don't think Jubilee has more raw power than Alison but it is a mute point really. Alison's powers are strong enough to hurt and KO opponents far more durable the Jubilee, so all Alison will need is one hit. Personally, a photon beam that can make a 70 tonner feel it's force is more impressive than blowing up a small building from getting PO'd. And I'm not stating that Alison's versatility advantage makes her more powerful than Jubilee, though versatility is factor here since her power set gives Alison defenses that Jubilee lacks. Alison already commands greater power than Jubilee from what I have seen of them on panel, and can even increase her power from the sound of Jubilee's attacks. Dazzler takes a clear majority here IMO.

It's proof enough, bright lights don't affect her the way they do other people, it's the same way you can't hurt Sunfire with heat. Alison does not have raw power at all, she needs an outside source to build power, all of Jubilees powers are within her, so if Jubilee decides not to make a sound or use her power, then what? What Alison commands is a greater range of application, but without enough sound she is not that powerful, so in the raw power game Jubilee owns. Alison was attacked and handcuffed by a crazy fat human in a parking garage, because he didn't make a sound she got enough sound later to blast her handcuffs and then turned up car radios to empower herself to take him down, that would not happen to Jubilee, for one she would not be powerless and two she would have kicked his ass.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@sandiego008 said:

Care to elaborate on this? How is she more skilled specifically?

She was trained by Wolverine.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#41  Edited By Mercy_

Has Dazzler even shown the ability to resurrect since New Excalibur?

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ripcurl

Dazzler probably beats mutant Jubilee, and definitely beats vampire Jubilee.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By TDK_1997

I should give it to Dazzler.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Magethor

@Mercy_ said:

New Excalibur, but its even mentioned in the old Excalibur too. Juggernaut accidently killed her back in the days when he used to stock her and she mystically revived a few issues later. They didn't explain how. But she was dead. Juggernaut buried her after she died.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Magethor

@Mercy_ said:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention Dazzler's past. Her past is more bizarre than Jubs which might hint why she has the power to resurrect. 1) She was lovers with Beyonder. 2) She was a Herald of Galactus 3) She was experimented on by Mojo.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Magethor said:

@Mercy_ said:

New Excalibur, but its even mentioned in the old Excalibur too. Juggernaut accidently killed her back in the days when he used to stock her and she mystically revived a few issues later. They didn't explain how. But she was dead. Juggernaut buried her after she died.

when was she in old Excalibur? She was an Xman for a short time and disappeared to pursue her music career, the Beyonder fell in love, then she was supposed to be pregnant but Jean sensed only her lifeforce meaning there was no baby, then she showed up again when the AOA-babies devastated mojo-world and joined Jeans Xmen to rescue Xavier, then she was gone again and in New Excalibur, showed some obscure resurrection power and was never heard of after just like that power.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Magethor

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Magethor said:

@Mercy_ said:

when was she in old Excalibur? She was an Xman for a short time and disappeared to pursue her music career, the Beyonder fell in love, then she was supposed to be pregnant but Jean sensed only her lifeforce meaning there was no baby, then she showed up again when the AOA-babies devastated mojo-world and joined Jeans Xmen to rescue Xavier, then she was gone again and in New Excalibur, showed some obscure resurrection power and was never heard of after just like that power.

Mixed the old Excalibur 87' issue with the X-Men 87' issue that featured the Juggernaut because this was at around the same time line when Juggernaut knocked Britain back a few several miles.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Magethor said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Magethor said:

@Mercy_ said:

Mixed the old Excalibur 87' issue with the X-Men 87' issue that featured the Juggernaut because this was at around the same time line when Juggernaut knocked Britain back a few several miles.

Honest mistake, thanks for that...I'll have to find this and read it.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Magethor

@LordOfAllHumans: No problem and thanks for reminding me.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: with no distance in the OP they will not be that far away as to not give an unfair advantage, so there goes that, but very good scenario I can see it going that way if a distance was determined, but I don't see Jubilee being that dumb either, she would try to close the gap like I'm sure her mentor taught her

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

It's proof enough, bright lights don't affect her the way they do other people, it's the same way you can't hurt Sunfire with heat. Alison does not have raw power at all, she needs an outside source to build power, all of Jubilees powers are within her, so if Jubilee decides not to make a sound or use her power, then what? What Alison commands is a greater range of application, but without enough sound she is not that powerful, so in the raw power game Jubilee owns. Alison was attacked and handcuffed by a crazy fat human in a parking garage, because he didn't make a sound she got enough sound later to blast her handcuffs and then turned up car radios to empower herself to take him down, that would not happen to Jubilee, for one she would not be powerless and two she would have kicked his ass.

Actually it is not proof enough but it isn't that critical here. Her resistance or immunity has not been stated on panel that I can recall or in a handbook (though the handbooks aren't always the most updated info. source). I want to say IIRC, one of the recent handbooks stated that Jubilee was not immune to the brightness of her own powers, and needed her glasses or colored goggles to deal with it. I can look for it if you'd like to see the scan of it. Sound is around pretty much any environment save for space and the location of the battle wasn't stated, so Alison will have a sound power source (i.e. - even Jubilee's powers). We both have our opinions on who we think is more powerful but raw power is also not that critical here. Both have the power to KO the other if they manage to land a hit but Alison has the defense edge as well.