Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cloudzackvincent

i know its a bit too soon...but i wanted to know how strong do ppl think Invictus is... admitedly we dnt hv a lot on him... in fact we dnt hv a lot of both on them... all i knw is... Darkseid was smacking around 7 justice league members and was defeated only coz of a plot device..likewise Invictus was smacking around 7 lanterns and wasn't really defeated at all... so whose is the better feat considering the circumstances???

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HumanNumber

I feel Invictus had the stronger appearance against the lanterns.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@HumanNumber: so how do u think Darkseid would fare against Invictus....? both pre flashpoint and post flashpoint

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Smacking around the JLA is a tad more impressive than smacking around Lanterns, especially since Darkseid already fought one of the best GL's in the business and beat his ass without any effort.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

@CitizenBane said:

Smacking around the JLA is a tad more impressive than smacking around Lanterns, especially since Darkseid already fought one of the best GL's in the business and beat his ass without any effort.

I agree with this

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By vuviper

@CitizenBane said:

Invictus was also beating Larfleeze, or at least fighting pretty evenly with him until Larfleeze brought along some constructs that were kind of a sore spot for Invictus.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HumanNumber

@CitizenBane said:

But so is Kyle Rayner and he didn't fare any better than Hal.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren

@HumanNumber said:

@CitizenBane said:

In New Guardians #7? Kyle didn't really fight Invictus, he created a suit of armor and......that's about it, the rest was never shown, as I remember.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HumanNumber

@CitizenBane said:

@HumanNumber said:

@CitizenBane said:

In New Guardians #7? Kyle didn't really fight Invictus, he created a suit of armor and......that's about it, the rest was never shown, as I remember.

Not much was shown between the two, no direct punches, but Kyle did attack with constructs and they proved useless. He didn't get his arm broken or anything but he was helpless when it came to hurting invictus.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@HumanNumber said:

@CitizenBane said:

@HumanNumber said:

@CitizenBane said:

Not much was shown between the two, no direct punches, but Kyle did attack with constructs and they proved useless. He didn't get his arm broken or anything but he was helpless when it came to hurting invictus.

Well........Darkseid one-shotted Superman.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HumanNumber

@CitizenBane said:

@HumanNumber said:

@CitizenBane said:

@HumanNumber said:

@CitizenBane said:

Well........Darkseid one-shotted Superman.

The OB did seem rather potent, it definitively cleaned his clock.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

Smacking around the JLA like it's nothing is far more impressive for me than smacking 7 Lanterns.