Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Deranged Midget

This is Master Assassin Ezio from Brotherhood, Batman from Arkham Asylum.

• Ezio has his double hidden blades, smoke bombs, crossbow and eagle vision.
  • Batman has batarangs, explosive gel, hook line and detective vision.
  • Fight takes place in city of 15th century crowded Rome. Batman has knowledge of the city.
  • Guards will randomly jump in to try to the stop the fighters.
  • They start 500m apart and have no knowledge of each other. Random encounter
  • Fight is to the death.

REMEMBER: This is Batman from the Arkham Asylum videogame. COMIC FEATS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Who wins?

Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Captain_Justice95

what armor does bats have?
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Captain_Justice95: Hmm. I'd say he'd start out with his armour almost being maxed out. I didn't want to go with the armoured suit because I don't think Ezio would be able to break through it.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Amegashita

Batman since, from the game, how he fights is much more fluid than Ezio's and Batman does take on some bigger foes even in game.

Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Captain_Justice95

eagle vision+crossbow=dead bat
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amegashita: True, he did take out bigger opponents, but it's arguable that Ezio could take on more enemies at once.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Amegashita
@Deranged Midget:  Depends, cause he does dodge bullets in the game, so it's safe to say he can dodge crossbows.  And with the accuracy he displays with the bat-a-rang, and the speed in which he can throw them, it's arguable that he can out range Ezio.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amegashita: It's not as much as dodging bullets as it is just rolling out of the way and Ezio is vastly more skilled than the goons Batman took on. It's pretty safe to say Ezio is faster as well.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Amegashita
@Deranged Midget:  Not really, since Ezio is get's out run by faster guards.  Also, I didn't refer to him using the batarangs against goons, I meant how fast he deploys them.  Ezio, when using his cross bow, after each shot he is shown via animation reloading it and the cocking it.  Yet, with Bruce's batarangs, there's no real delay like that and he can deploy them with fine accuracy.   And rolling out of the way of bullets, still counts as bullet dodging since we can't animate it on a finer level to show Batman literally dodging the bullets.  Not to mention, if the guards come down, from what we saw with Ezio he has a problem fighting mobs, while Batman can easily switch from one goon to another without a single delay.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amegashita: Indeed, but there is also a 500 year difference between the two so the crossbow tech is nothing compared to Batman's batarangs. I'm sure Ezio could dodge bullets as well. And he isn't really human, in a sense he's somewhat supernatural as is his ancestor Altair, hence the Eagle vision. It's probably why he's still able to scale walls and dispatch guards with ease even in his late 40's to early 50's as depicted in the recent Brotherhood and Revelations trailers. With Batman fighting the guards, they were at most times armed with as little as nothing to maybe crowbars and the occasional stun gun, while Ezio took on armed guards ready to get a kill strike with every swing.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Amegashita
@Deranged Midget:  Yet none of those guards had the strength of Bane, nor did they have the strength of Joker near the end of the game.  If we're talking about supernatural, Bruce took on Poison Ivy without any prep for how her powers were going to be used, and he defeated her.  So the supernaturality card doesn't really apply since Bruce took on many of them.  Even though he took them down, there was only about 8 guards he took down, and because of his age, since we're playing the Revelation card, that would make him severely slowed in speed and agility.  Even though the guards were aiming at Ezio to kill, he never took on anyone with the powers of Poison Ivy, or as strong as pumped up Bane or Joker.  Nor has Ezio ever shown the intelligence of Bruce did in the game, cause Ezio is all instinct, while Bruce is instinct over-layed with intellect, i.e the Detective mode.  Especially with his prior knowledge of the city, and his hook line it'll be easy for Bruce to take advantage of the roof tops a lot easier than the free-running Ezio would.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Didnt Ezio have a blade with poison at the edge of it? If so, he can win this with a hit.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HumanNumber
@TheCerealKillz said:
Didnt Ezio have a blade with poison at the edge of it? If so, he can win this with a hit.
Poison isn't mentioned in the OP, so he doesn't have it here.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amegashita: Good post. But Batman never beat Bane hand-to-hand. He used him against himself and only defeated him by ramming him into the river with the Batmobile. If I had to say, Batman takes a slight edge in strength over Ezio. Ezio in the revelations trailer was showing speed similar to what he had in Brotherhood or even in his prime. There was no evidence of slowdown except for the distraction that Altair caused that took out Ezio's hidden blade. Ezio's free-running skills would put an edge over Bruce since he never displayed any fast platforming in Arkham Asylum.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Amegashita
@Deranged Midget:  But he took on Bane, at the end it was the Batmobile that completely immobilized Bane, but it was the effort and variety that Bruce showed that brought Bane to that point.  To the point of there being no slow down, it was cinematic overlay, but I'll agree that there may or may not have been any slowdown.  Though Ezio is a better free runner, he has no way to move instantly from building to building because he doesn't have the Hook line that Bruce has.  But from what we saw, Bruce's combat speed is much faster than Ezio's.  Along with the rooftop battle, it'll be easy for Bruce to take advantage of the Explosive Gel, especially since it seems to do minor damage to him at close range.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amegashita: Agreed, Bruce will be able to travel from building to building faster. And I'm not sure if it's so much faster combat speed as it is aggressiveness. Ezio could be quieter and a lot more stealthy than Bruce with his ability to blend in better with crowds. Agreed, explosive gel could give him the advantage.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Amegashita
@Deranged Midget:  I say they are both equally stealthy, since Bruce is able to elude guards who want to gun him down, not to mention the majority of the game is Bruce Sneaking around and taking people out, unless you mess up then you hit the gargoyles.  Since both the games have different gameplay, we'll just assume that the guards in both games jump at Ezio and Bruce at the same time, but Bruce still displays quicker movements since the majority of the battles has Bruce jumping from enemy to enemy knocking them before they really have the chance to fight.  
    Ignore the commentator, just focus on the fighting.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Amegashita: I still think it is more aggressiveness than speed and Batman's counter continues the combat but I'll agree to disagree.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Amegashita
@Deranged Midget:  Lol, I as well then.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCerealKillz

I guess Ezio still, if he plays it right.

Belphegor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Belphegor

Ezio would beat that overrated hero called Batman. 

davdjams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By davdjams

are you serious didnt you watch the video batman would destroy ezio and im not neing biased cuz i played brotherhood today

MonkeyMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonkeyMuncher

I would say batman but it is a fight to the death. Batman doesn't kill. So I guess I would have to say ezio

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThexX

Ezio wins. He is more skilled and will kill. And plus he would just call highly trained assassin to help kill batman

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

If Ezio Watches himself, and doesnt take it lightly, then he should take it in a grueling match

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By super_psycho

Batman but he wont kill..

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rick_Grayson

Batman, because of the situation.. Without prep and facing off head to head in a city they both know, neither can hide due to eagle vision and predator mode in the cowl. In-game play of both characters suggests to me that actual combat style of batman is better, what with fluid jumps and counters and overall speed of fighting. So when it comes down to just a beatdown match, moneys gotta go on the superior skill, experience and intelligence of the bat.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

Ezio will just about take the win.

In a 1v1 encounter it could go either way but what clinches it for me is that guards. As Batman does not kill he is going to have to beat the guards in h2h then KO while the are on the floor (you tried KOing goons with just normal attacks an not hitting them when they are down? they get up like 2-3times before getting KO'd). Ezio on the other hand will cut through them like a buzzsaw due to his morals. So he'll have cleared his guards while Batman is still fighting. It's not much of an advantage to Ezio but its still enough to shift the balance. The guards give Ezio the distraction he needs to put a blade through Batman's neck.

Jason_X22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jason_X22

@Strider92: How many disciplines have Batman mastered? and out of those he knows which are deadly! he doesn't have to kill you to Incapacitate you! Ezio will be taking a good nap when the Bat gets done with him!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@Jason_X22 said:

@Strider92: How many disciplines have Batman mastered? and out of those he knows which are deadly! he doesn't have to kill you to Incapacitate you! Ezio will be taking a good nap when the Bat gets done with him!

This is Arkham Asylum Batman not comic one. In the game if he didn't KO guys he knocked to the floor they could get up another 2-3times. Ezio would just stab them and be done with it. Thus allowing him to attack Batman while he's still fighting the guards.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Kemorionz: Let's refrain from insulting others.

Jason_X22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jason_X22

@Strider92: @Strider92 said:

@Jason_X22 said:

This is Arkham Asylum Batman not comic one. In the game if he didn't KO guys he knocked to the floor they could get up another 2-3times. Ezio would just stab them and be done with it. Thus allowing him to attack Batman while he's still fighting the guards.

Then Ezio would get treated like a boss fight. Bats would cape stun him until all the goons are down then focus his attention to E, and then the butt wup would commence.

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. He's way smarter, stronger, faster. Plus his armor stops bullets and titans/bane hits so it could protect him from some 15th century blade. Bats jel and detective mode would mix well to make great traps. Batman takes this everyone and curb stomps if they go hand to hand

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

Plus his armor stops bullets and titans/bane hits so it could protect him from some 15th century blade.

Batman's armour stopped imprecise bullets and hits from Bane. Ezio is a master with his blade and has eagle vision to help him. He could get past the armour.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JamesKM716

I'd give this to Ezio because of his willingness to kill. That, and the AC gameplay mostly puts an emphasis on defense. So likely, Ezio would stand back and wait for Batman to make the first move. After Batman attacks, i can see Ezio killing/paralyzing batman pretty quickly.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Batman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By renamed040924

@Strider92 said:

@Jason_X22 said:

Batman has that nifty floor insta-KO move, so no, the guards won't be a problem.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Strider1992

@nickzambuto: Thats what I said in my last post. Yes Batman can insta-KO but its still a lot slower than a knife to the neck that doesn't require nearly as much time as a beat down + KO.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By icysloth

Ezio, hes a badass in every sense of the word. And no batman isn't more fluid. I would be much more scared to have Ezio coming after me than batman, for reasons other than Ezio is fine with killing.

Besides that Ezio is a better climber, an equal combatant if not batmans greater, and he could counter any of batman's punches easily. The counter is easier to master in AC then Arkham Asylum. Besides all of those advantages he could call on Assasins to rape batman.

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe you're unaware but in Arkaham City Batman takes on about 6 assassins from the elite guards (trained by Ra's al Ghul) pretty easy so im sure he could take a few of those jokers from Assassins Creed. Ezio is the only one who gives him a challenge and not much of one at that.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By icysloth

@Mnedalezcorte said:

@icysloth:You're an idiot

Disagree with me and provide reasons for your arguements, don't just insult me. I have played all the assassin creed games and both batman games, and am entitled to my opinion which is right. Even if batman can take Ezio, which he can't, you have no rebuttal on how he would take down a league of assassins. Or how he would see through smoke bombs or get through poison bombs, Like in the games I am guessing he would Grapple hook out of it, but Batman would be disoriented enough for Ezio to kill him. HE is always disoriented by gas in Arkham asylum that is a fact if you have ever played the game you would know that.

Gravy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Gravy

Batman's armor protected him from sniper rifle shots... imprecise or not, that's a force greater than 2 tons, I'm having it hard to believe Ezio's blades would even make it through. Countering is no issue when Bat's can just throw batarangs at unseen vantage points, or set up adhesive explosives where ever Bats wants. The difference between detective vision and eagle vision is that Bat's can see through walls and Ezio cannot, which is a huge advantage. If you want to get technical with the game play, all Batman really has to do is disorient Ezio with his cape and punch him 30x. If Titan inhanced beings can't handle the cape, Ezio sure wouldn't.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Bruce at his best possible?

Avatar image for asterixfighterz
Asterixfighterz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Asterixfighterz

Objectively, even the Arkham City version of Bats would beat Ezio with extreme ease

14 minutes in, replace Ra's with Ezio and that's exactly how this fight is going to go down. It'd be worse for Ezio since he can't attack at the same rate Ra's does, Ra's is also much faster than Ezio is, stronger [he was able to jump 10-12 feet in the air, something Ezio could never do] and more skilled. If Ezio tries to pull out a blade he'll get disarmed and Bats will probably beat him with the handle of his own sword, then drive his knees into Ezio's sternum. He won;'t die but he won't be getting up anytime soon.. Compared to Bats, Ezio is slow and clunky, we see Bats jump 10 feet between enemies in the middle of a fight, we see Ezio stay stationary because he has no choice, he's too slow and isn't agile enough to exit when surrounded by enemies, he also can't throw his weapons with the same accuracy either, he can kill unsuspecting targets with knives, buts Bats can disarm guns with baterangs. The only hope for Ezio is for him to bring so many assassins that they overwhelm Bats, and considering he beat down 20 guys, some of them enhanced with the Titan Drug, he's going to need a lot of assassins.

@HBKTimHBK said:

Bruce at his best possible?

And this ladies and gentlemen, is the perfect example of why Ezio would get massacred.

/thread

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By leonkarlen123

Playing as Ezio in AC 2 when i killed 50 people in a combat mode maybe explains it all?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually an even set-up, I think Batman still wins though.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think ezio takes this

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bat.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes on more enemies at once in the game, especially Arkham City. Also Ezio rarely uses stealth, whereas Batman still dives in stealthily and takes out stealthily.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is the same ezio from revelations who was owning those mongel knight people and that was only the starting video which fits the game also he has better overall agility and strength is possibly on the same par/level also both are great warriors but batmans morals might get the better of him here.