Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MotorSteel

Flash Is The Best says:

"Who You Think Would Win?"

My personal opinion is Doomsday, because eventually Darkseid will run out of ways to kill Doomsday.

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Eternal stalemate. As said above, Darkseid will run out of ways to kill Doomsday and Doomsday will run out of Darkseid avatars to kill.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday wins.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

MotorSteel says:

"Flash Is The Best says:
"Who You Think Would Win?"
My personal opinion is Doomsday, because eventually Darkseid will run out of ways to kill Doomsday."

Wait till Final Crisis! then come back and tell me what you think! cause he'll do the same thing imperiex did, only better!

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Darkseid!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Doomsday, without a problem.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Nighthunter says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/10000/9989/50622-doomsday_400.jpg"

Going Alex Ross/Grant Morrison on us I see?

I also think Doomsday. Omega Effect want kill Doomsday, same way it won't kill Superman. So what will he do then?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Nighthunter says:

That's only an avatar of Darkseid Doomsy pummelled! not the same thing!

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Skeletor

Supreme Marvel says:

"Nighthunter says:

Going Alex Ross/Grant Morrison on us I see?

I also think Doomsday. Omega Effect want kill Doomsday, same way it won't kill Superman. So what will he do then?"

Doesnt the Omega effect exterminate the victim from existence? and i don't see Doomsday being needed in the DCU, on the contrary i think he shouldn't be. So for that matter, Darkseid takes it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

I'd say who ever won last time being doomsday. Darkseids beam didn't even work on him.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah Doomsday already beat Darkseid until he ran to Supes for help.

Skeletor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skeletor

lol k than Doomsday

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher says:

"I'd say who ever won last time being doomsday. Darkseids beam didn't even work on him."

That's, just bad writing. They were trying to make, Doomsday seem unbeatable, hyping him up for the mini series, against Superman. And what better way than to defeat Darkseid, if we go power wise, Darkseid has this in the bag, he can just with no effort teleport, Doomsday into space or into a black hole, or to wherever he deems fit. Just as L Rayden said: wait till Final Crisis, so we can see Darkseid in his former glory, the Darkseid that inspired the creation of Thanos!!!!

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Unbelonger

Fantasma Ghost says:

"zee crusher says:
"I'd say who ever won last time being doomsday. Darkseids beam didn't even work on him."
That's, just bad writing. They were trying to make, Doomsday seem unbeatable, hyping him up for the mini series, against Superman. And what better way than to defeat Darkseid, if we go power wise, Darkseid has this in the bag, he can just with no effort teleport, Doomsday into space or into a black hole, or to wherever he deems fit. Just as L Rayden said: wait till Final Crisis, so we can see Darkseid in his former glory, the Darkseid that inspired the creation of Thanos!!!!"

I like your thinking.

zzzzzzzzzz

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Brainiac1.0

doomsday

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BIackFlash

Doomsday beats Jobberseid

:

"
"
Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Daywalker

Darkseid is among the most powerful New Gods, sometimes depicted with a variety of god-like abilities at his disposal. His main power, the Omega Effect, is a form of energy that he fires from his eyes as either concussive force or beams of disintegration, capable of transmuting or erasing most objects and organisms from existence as well as to reform or resurrect them. Anything Darkseid disintegrates with the Omega Effect can be brought back at any time by him, and he often uses this as a form of punishment. Darkseid has pinpoint control over his Omega Beams, and his unerring aim allows them to travel in straight lines, bend, twist, or curve around corners, and can pass through matter and energy. The Omega Effect can also be used to teleport Darkseid or others through time and space. Darkseid is also able to project the Omega Effect as energy blasts from his hands. Another type of Omega Effect is the Omega Sanction, that traps the organism in a series of alternate realities, each worse than the previous one.    If they didn't jack Darkseid around, Doomsday would be toast!!!
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By why so serious

Doomsday should win here.  but good battle.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ziro

Darkseid.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By why so serious

or maybe darkseid. but..... doomsday beat him before.  even if it was an avatar..... avatars are supposed to be at least as strong as the originals.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

Doomsday I'll vote for

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By capall

ds wins here
chris kent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By chris kent
@lordraiden:

are you dumm or somthing imperix is alot better than Darkseid man....they are on two diferent powerlevels.....and beside they already fought and DD won...so what do you say about that!!! lol
chris kent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By chris kent
@why so serious:

lol anyways see there you go....i got the comic  to prove it...DD is strong you people need to find out more about him if you think he cant beat Darkseid 
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Goenitz

No Caption Provided
Wins here
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By ComicStooge

Doomsday...

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By crabtree

doomsday wins in a war

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Maikel

Darkseid will prevail, and get rid of Doomsday in the end, but at a very high price. Besides, Doomsday won't die anyway.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Darksied should be able to BFR him
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MKF30

This thread again huh? I think DD can manage

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" Darksied should be able to disintegrate him "
Fixed it for you. : )
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@AtPhantom said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" Darksied should be able to disintegrate him "
Fixed it for you. : ) "
I believe he already adapted to the OE and to energy blast when he got vaporized by Imperiex
kingkaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kingkaizer

Doomsday is able to withstand the full effect of the Omega-Effect.... also im pretty sure he has superspeed.. rivaling superman.. soo.. superSpeed + Immortality +   inexhaustible stamina + Super Strength... i reckon DoomsDay has this in the bag.... Unless Darkseid  flies.... And attacks from afar.. but still i reckon it would take alot to take Doomsday down...  

alsoo.. did anyone see the episode of the Cartoon SuperMan or Justice League (I don`t remember which one it was) where Supes Turned Doomsday into a cabbage........ anyway.. can Doomsday recover from a thing like that? i assumed he would naturally be invulnrable to Heat (due to the planet he was born on) or was that just a badly made Copy of the comic.. Just like X-men 3? :o 

Also he owned superman and Triton (DarkSeid's Son) at the same time minutes after defeating the entire justice League...... (I felt as if i should say this even though i have no idea how strong Triton is weaker..? Sronger..? idk ) >.<  

also........ Doomsday did fight darkseid.. darkseid couldn`t handle him so he teleported away.... Teleporting someone away isn`t included as a win 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis
@kingkaizer said:
"Doomsday is able to withstand the full effect of the Omega-Effect.... also im pretty sure he has superspeed.. rivaling superman.. soo.. superSpeed + Immortality +   inexhaustible stamina + Super Strength... i reckon DoomsDay has this in the bag.... Unless Darkseid  flies.... And attacks from afar.. but still i reckon it would take alot to take Doomsday down...   alsoo.. did anyone see the episode of the Cartoon SuperMan or Justice League (I don`t remember which one it was) where Supes Turned Doomsday into a cabbage........ anyway.. can Doomsday recover from a thing like that? i assumed he would naturally be invulnrable to Heat (due to the planet he was born on) or was that just a badly made Copy of the comic.. Just like X-men 3? :o   Also he owned superman and Triton (DarkSeid's Son) at the same time minutes after defeating the entire justice League...... (I felt as if i should say this even though i have no idea how strong Triton is weaker..? Sronger..? idk ) >.<   also........ Doomsday did fight darkseid.. darkseid couldn`t handle him so he teleported away.... Teleporting someone away isn`t included as a win  "

This makes absolutely no sense at all,triton?who the hell is he(orion,kalibak are only 2 darkseid's sons),there is a third called gravyen(but with all the pre-post crisis mess,he's ignored) 
darkseid can fly,teleporting away counts as battlefield removal which counts as victory,when did darkseid teleport away doomsday? 

regardless darkseid stomps the crap out of doomsday,he just turns his evolutionary process inside out.
NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NeonNemesis

@kingkaizer said:

"Doomsday is able to withstand the full effect of the Omega-Effect.... also im pretty sure he has superspeed.. rivaling superman.. soo.. superSpeed + Immortality +   inexhaustible stamina + Super Strength... i reckon DoomsDay has this in the bag.... Unless Darkseid  flies.... And attacks from afar.. but still i reckon it would take alot to take Doomsday down...   alsoo.. did anyone see the episode of the Cartoon SuperMan or Justice League (I don`t remember which one it was) where Supes Turned Doomsday into a cabbage........ anyway.. can Doomsday recover from a thing like that? i assumed he would naturally be invulnrable to Heat (due to the planet he was born on) or was that just a badly made Copy of the comic.. Just like X-men 3? :o   Also he owned superman and Triton (DarkSeid's Son) at the same time minutes after defeating the entire justice League...... (I felt as if i should say this even though i have no idea how strong Triton is weaker..? Sronger..? idk ) >.<   also........ Doomsday did fight darkseid.. darkseid couldn`t handle him so he teleported away.... Teleporting someone away isn`t included as a win  "

Was all of that on Cartoon? AFAIK Cartoon isn't canon to DC comics, what I remember in DS vs DD was Doomsday annual that had DD intimidating DS after killing effortlessly a DS friend, Mayhem I think, that DS always considered invencible in combat, and had DS with a look of terror on his eyes, when DS atempted to fight DD, he got shoved aside, and then retreated. 
Then on Hunter/Prey he fired the Omega beams on DD, DD got up and mauled him in 4 or 5 blows. 
On Doomsday Wars Orion was mauled along the rest of the JLA, by Brainiac/Doomsday, and later by Doomsday alone that was shoving his and Martian Manhunter's heads on moon rock. 
After that there was some parts where Lex delivered DD to DS, and DD got free on apocalips, but nothing where they fought each other or something similar. 

As for the fight, depends on DD version, H/P we already seen it, DS gets mauled hard, post Imperiex where he got spliced with Kryptonian DNA, DS wins, Current version, Reign of Doomsday, is a riddle, he only bested steel without much effort but that's way below DS lvl, he needs a few more fights especially one against superman to show us if he still can do it.
Ocelot100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ocelot100

RC: And now we come to another "god issue" that sometimes angers people: Darkseid, Doomsday and Superman in Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey. Darkseid really seemed to get bludgeoned by Doomsday, like he had no chance against Doomsday. In the Doomsday: Year Oneannual, however, it seemed like Darkseid would have had somewhat of an equality with Doomsday. Was it your intention to show Doomsday as, like, orders above Darkseid inHunter/Prey?

DAN JURGENS: It’s funny, but somebody emailed me about this not too long ago.

RC: I saw that email on the Web.

DAN JURGENS: The idea that we were trying to portray is the natural immunity that Doomsday would develop toward whoever he was fighting. In such case, it becomes very hard for Darkseid to defeat him.

My answer to that question in general is that . . . you take Doomsday, you take Darkseid, you put them in a pit and have them fight it out to death. If you do that ten times, you’re looking at a five-five or six-four split.

RC: Some people got the impression from Hunter/Prey that Darkseid could never win against Doomsday.

DAN JURGENS: I think that on that one given time [in Hunter/Prey] . . . yes, but I also think that Darkseid is a smart guy. (Laughs).

RC: What if you threw Darkseid in that pit with no preparation or anything like that?

DAN JURGENS: Because of brute power and the natural immunity that Doomsday genetically develops, Doomsday has the advantage. But my theory is that the next time they fight, Darkseid knows that he’s been defeated and takes countermeasures.

RC: So, in your opinion, if Darkseid fought Doomsday without employing technology and strategy, Doomsday would win every time?

DAN JURGENS: Yes. Right.

RC: All right . . . another Darkseid/Superman question: If Superman got hit with the Omega Effect like Doomsday did in Hunter/Prey, would he have survived it like Doomsday did?

DAN JURGENS: Yes. Yeah. I’ve always had the pretty profound conviction that if Superman got hit by the Omega Effect, that he would survive.

RC: Do you believe, then, that Darkseid is far less powerful than Superman-that it is Darkseid’s political machinations and his dangerous mind that makes him a threat to Superman, not his power?

DAN JURGENS: Exactly.

RC: But you did write in the preface to the Hunter/Prey trade paperback that Doomsday defeating Superman is one thing . . . but Doomsday defeating Darkseid takes Doomsday to awhole other level.

DAN JURGENS: We needed Doomsday to defeat Darkseid for people to understand that Doomsday was a multi-dimensional threat.

RC: Then was is that Doomsday defeating Apokolips took Doomsday to a whole other level?

DAN JURGENS: Well, I say it’s more like that. You know, if you go back to the Kirby Darkseid stories, Darkseid was never set up to be the all-powerful type of being. To me, Highfatherwas always set up to be the more powerful, omnipotent sort of being than was Darkseid. Darkseid had power in that he was able to control people around him. People were terrified of him.

I always say with guys like Darkseid and Lex Luthor . . . how come everybody fears these guys? They never do anythingbad. You know, you go back to the Kirby stories and everybody talked about how bad Darkseid was and see that, yeah, Apokolips was always a terrible place to live, but . . . gee, I don’t know if we ever saw him do terrible, evil, awful things on a frequent basis. And so I think Darkseid, because he wields the tremendous army and power of Apokolips . . . he is powerful, in a galactic sense.

RC: So in your opinion, in terms of sheer power, it’s clear that Superman and Doomsday are both above Darkseid?

DAN JURGENS: Right.

LordTaronji101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By LordTaronji101

Doomsday is the victor

great fight

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HolySerpent

doomsday wins here. if superman can survive the omega effect, and knock darkseid out ,shouldnt doomsday be able to do the same and more

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MKF30

DD IMO especially if it's HP Doomsday...

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By PirateKing69

Darkseid can win this

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By superdemon
@MKF30 said:
" DD IMO especially if it's HP Doomsday... "
Agreed.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MrDirector786

Darkseid kills Doomsday whether or not it's H/P Doomsday.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrDirector786
@HolySerpent said:
" doomsday wins here. if superman can survive the omega effect, and knock darkseid out ,shouldnt doomsday be able to do the same and more "
Superman can't survive the omega effect. He has only survived the beams. The effect has worked on him before when Darkseid teleported him away on numerous occasions. Superman also only beat him twice, and both instances were filled with plot devices.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By superdemon
@MrDirector786 said:

" @HolySerpent said:

" doomsday wins here. if superman can survive the omega effect, and knock darkseid out ,shouldnt doomsday be able to do the same and more "

Superman can't survive the omega effect. He has only survived the beams. The effect has worked on him before when Darkseid teleported him away on numerous occasions. Superman also only beat him twice, and both instances were filled with plot devices. "
Until I get concrete evidence that the OB/OE/OS are not the same, he has survived it IMO.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MrDirector786
@superdemon said:
" @MrDirector786 said:

" @HolySerpent said:

Superman can't survive the omega effect. He has only survived the beams. The effect has worked on him before when Darkseid teleported him away on numerous occasions. Superman also only beat him twice, and both instances were filled with plot devices. "
Until I get concrete evidence that the OB/OE/OS are not the same, he has survived it IMO. "
I believe it was once stated by Darkseid himself that he never actually used the omega effect to erase Superman before, but I don't have that scan. The only proof I can provide is that when Darkseid uses the effect on Superman with the intent of teleporting him, he has been teleported away and that when he just shoots him with the beams at times, he survives them. The omega effect is also different in that when he uses it, the beams will either teleport, erase, or transmute the target. The beams alone are pretty much just powerful blasts of energy.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By superdemon
@MrDirector786 said:

" @superdemon said:

" @MrDirector786 said:

" @HolySerpent said:

Until I get concrete evidence that the OB/OE/OS are not the same, he has survived it IMO. "
I believe it was once stated by Darkseid himself that he never actually used the omega effect to erase Superman before, but I don't have that scan. The only proof I can provide is that when Darkseid uses the effect on Superman with the intent of teleporting him, he has been teleported away and that when he just shoots him with the beams at times, he survives them. The omega effect is also different in that when he uses it, the beams will either teleport, erase, or transmute the target. The beams alone are pretty much just powerful blasts of energy. "
This is all speculation though. To me, it seems the term of it differs from writer to writer. Why would they call regular energy beams Omega Beams if it wasn't the Omega Effect??

Again, find me the scan or issue number and I'll agree with you 100%.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By entropy_aegis
@HolySerpent said:
"doomsday wins here. if superman can survive the omega effect, and knock darkseid out ,shouldnt doomsday be able to do the same and more "

If darkseid can enslave 3 billion superman level beings,and turn a creature more powerful than superman and doomsday put together in to a baby ,should he stomp doomsday.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By entropy_aegis
@superdemon said:
"@MrDirector786 said:

" @superdemon said:

" @MrDirector786 said:

" @HolySerpent said:

I believe it was once stated by Darkseid himself that he never actually used the omega effect to erase Superman before, but I don't have that scan. The only proof I can provide is that when Darkseid uses the effect on Superman with the intent of teleporting him, he has been teleported away and that when he just shoots him with the beams at times, he survives them. The omega effect is also different in that when he uses it, the beams will either teleport, erase, or transmute the target. The beams alone are pretty much just powerful blasts of energy. "
This is all speculation though. To me, it seems the term of it differs from writer to writer. Why would they call regular energy beams Omega Beams if it wasn't the Omega Effect??  Again, find me the scan or issue number and I'll agree with you 100%. "

Batman 702,if he was using the beams then batman's head/body would have exploded or disintegrated.