LOACTION

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

Smiley can take this due to having access to superior technology, physical stats, and a good degree of skill. Deadpool's healing factor will be problematic, but a couple of shots from Smiley plasma caster will take care of him and Deadpool really doesn't have anyway to detect Smiley if he cloaks himself.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nick_hero22

Skill Feats

Smiley and another Predator take down a group of Synthetics which are physically and mentally superior to humans

Smiley takes down groups of xenomorphs

Smiley fights and kills a Queen in hand to hand combat

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

predator wins, especially when a wooded area is his environment

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Favor to ask:  Can anyone edit out the "Go! Go!" in the top panel?  I'd love to use that as a background. 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

current Deadpool looses

Healing factor Deadpool wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

Deadpool.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@DarkKnightDetective said:

current Deadpool looses

Healing factor Deadpool wins.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm guessing Deadpool at his best and serious means this is classic Deadpool, who I could see owning a yautja. Any Deadpool fan with scans of his fight against Ajax could attest to that.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

I'm guessing Deadpool at his best and serious means this is classic Deadpool, who I could see owning a yautja. Any Deadpool fan with scans of his fight against Ajax could attest to that.

I doubt it, Smiley has the firepower and skills necessary to take down Deadpool despite having a potent healing factor.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Harddrivexxii
No Caption Provided

@k4tzm4n: It isn't perfect but i hope you can use it amigo.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

I doubt it, Smiley has the firepower and skills necessary to take down Deadpool despite having a potent healing factor.

Deadpool has his own set of skills, including taking Daredevil off guard and making Matt think that Wade was about to kill him, when he was only killing someone behind Daredevil that he hadn't noticed yet. The best Smiley could hope to do would be to catch him off guard and use the blaster to incapacitate him, otherwise, we all know how quickly Deadpool's healing factor works.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Deadpool has his own set of skills, including taking Daredevil off guard and making Matt think that Wade was about to kill him, when he was only killing someone behind Daredevil that he hadn't noticed yet. The best Smiley could hope to do would be to catch him off guard and use the blaster to incapacitate him, otherwise, we all know how quickly Deadpool's healing factor works.

Smiley is physically superior to Deadpool in every category except healing and is extremely skilled, a Predator's plasma caster is capable of one shotting attack helicopters and transport spacpeships. I don't really see Deadpool tanking too many of those.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Harddrivexxii: That's amazing.  Thank you so much.
Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Smiley is physically superior to Deadpool in every category except healing and is extremely skilled, a Predator's plasma caster is capable of one shotting attack helicopters and transport spacpeships. I don't really see Deadpool tanking too many of those.

i agree, plus predators has a whole arsenal of powerful weapons

predator with cloak, and a blast from a charged up shoulder cannon could split deadpool into 2 pieces, then he would just behead him and then flay him and hung him upside down from a tree branch

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nick_hero22

Do I have to post physical feats as well?

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@k4tzm4n: no probs

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22

@k4tzm4n: Nice background lol

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@nick_hero22 said:

I love that panel. 
@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

I can agree with that, but I'd dispute Deadpool has superior agility and his strength could potentially be around the same ballpark (since he's enhanced). 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@k4tzm4n said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I love that panel.
@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

I can agree with that, but I'd dispute Deadpool has superior agility and his strength could potentially be around the same ballpark (since he's enhanced).

I don't know about agility, but the Predator's strength is pretty much up about around 3 - 5 tons.

Physical Feats

PREDATOR: Cold War by Nathan Archer ISB 0-553-57493-0

Pages 208 - 209

For a moment the spear supported him; then the incredibly sharp spearhead cut through his spine and he slid down the shaft.

Blood ran down the shaft ahead of the dying Russian and he landed facedown in a pool of his own blood, cooling quickly on the ice.

The spear was snatched from his back by a shadow, indistinct figure and the second man down cut loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear wielding killer.

The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

Page 210

Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.

Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.

After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

Page 213

"I care about something," she told him, "I care about my men!"

"Yeah, I care about something," Schaefer said. "I care about the fact that when that thing's done with your friends, it'll probably find us. Do you have a knife?"

She blinked up at him. "A knife?"

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained. "And even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof. Knives, well... they can dodge knives too, if they have a chance but I don't intend to give this one a chance."

Alien vs Predator War by S.D. Perry ISBN 0-553-57732-8

Page 172 to 173

The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet." - South China Sea

Catches a subway train on foot and kicks in the windows and kills everyone onboard

Fast enough to evade gunfire and grab a scientist and manages to jump a gate that is several feet tall

Capable of keeping up with a speeding car on foot

Dodges a Bazooka at close range

Dodges missiles from a Helicopter at close range

Predators are capable of flipping off cliffs

No Caption Provided

Strong enough to toss around a adult bison like a toy

Strong enough to tear open and bend a reinforced metal door with effortlessly

Strong enough to throw a decapitated head through the window shield of a military jeep and knocks over the whole jeep

Strong enough to rip out a human's skull and spine, punch through a human and rip out their heart, rip off a human's head, and kill a man with casual backhand

Strong enough to walk right through a solid brick wall and destroy a scout helicopter with a couple of punches

Strong enough to punch a military truck through the air carrying five people and knock it off-road

They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's someting out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that splitsecond before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made himscream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts

Personally I think it depends on how Smiley makes his first move. No doubt he'll use his camouflage tech first. If he uses his wrist blades to chop off his head or plasmacaster than I see Smiley taking this. If not, Classic Deadpool is pretty damn impressive himself and I think he could take Smiley after a decent battle. 

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@jeanroygrant said:

Deadpool.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

bump

Do light novel characters count as Anime/Manga if they have an anime or would they be book characters still because I have an epic challenge for Smiley

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nick_hero22

@slacker the hacker said:

@nick_hero22 said:

bump

Do light novel characters count as Anime/Manga if they have an anime or would they be book characters still because I have an epic challenge for Smiley

I don't think so

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@nick_hero22: Amazing feats you brought to the table. I never realized how impressive Predators were.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Floopay

With knowledge, Deadpool takes this. Even without prep, with a good arsenal Deadpool should know how to do this. He can mask his heat, he could use flash grenades, etc. to blind the Predator or use smoke screens to help identify its location while simultaneously hiding his own. This is how I break this down to be honest:

Speed/Agility/Reflexes -> Predator by a slight margin

Strength -> Predator by a wide margin

Combat Tactics -> This is a tie

Hand to Hand -> I'm gonna go with Deadpool to be honest

Weapon Expertise (With their weapons of choice) -> This is a tie

Healing Factor -> Deadpool, by a huge margin

Durability -> Predator by a good amount, but not by a ton

So here are some scanes as well, just for good measure to my following opinion:

By the way, is this the Ajax fight we were talking about?

Takes on Sabertooth relatively easily

I can't even begin to start on how many times he's whomped Wolverine, someone who has a huge durability advantage over him:

Deadpool vs. Cyclops, Domino, Surge, and Colossus

(Gross)

He beat Taskmaster, because his style of fighting is so chaotic it is completely unpredictable

Caught a punch from Moonstone, who is in the 10-20 Ton Range

Deadpool vs some soldiers

This pertains to his speed, he takes out several guys almost instantaneously

Beats and eventually kills Shatterstar, who is superhuman in pretty much every way

Yes, Deadpool has been a bullet timer:

Deadpool has tangled with characters far above him in speed, durability, strength, etc. etc. However, he comes out ahead more often than not. Granted he's had his bad showings (who hasn't?), but Deadpool at his best is dang near unstoppable by anyone that doesn't just plain outclass him (Hulk, Thor, Juggernaut). He has the unique ability to make split second decisions to take his opponent off guard. I have a hard time believing Smiley will have an easy time taking Deadpool's head off, and that's just about what it's gonna take to put him down if he's in game and serious. As we all know, Deadpool's healing factor is controlled by his emotions, and if he's in game and serious, his healing factor is ridiculous:

I believe this one is from Cable and Deadpool: regenerates from a puddle

Storm Zaps him and he's nearly unaffected. This is sort of a durability/regen thing:

Shot in the face point blank, and doesn't even phase him through his regeneration (He's fighting Nomad):

Head blown off again:

He's also beaten Captain America, taken shots from Hulk, Rulk, Juggernaut, and Thor and still been conscious, alive, and well enough to escape. He's beaten Logan countless times, Sabertooth at least twice, the Blob, taken on several high class members of X-Men simultaneously, he's fought with the entire Fantastic 4 (caused some damage then walked away), took on Warpath (fight never concluded), fought several Dark Avengers, taken on Logan/Fantomex, had his body broken by Tombstone, and used his own broken bone to nearly kill Tombstone in return etc. etc.

I think Deadpool at his best takes this, especially with previous knowledge of his opponent.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

That moonstone scan is pis to the highest degree. Deadpool is not that strong.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Floopay

@jashro44: That's not necessarily true, for all we know it shattered every bone. With his regeneration it wouldn't take very long to fully heal if he were in a good mood.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Deadpool doesn't have his healing factor, so it is impossible for him to win. He is basicly just a skilled, normal mercenary, versus a future tech supersoldier alien. However, Deadpool before DEAD series wins due to healing factor and impossibility of death via Healing Factor and the fued with Thanos and not being able to see Death, etc. 

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rusty_Irons

I like Deadpool but Predator wins this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@Floopay: Still doesn't explain how he over powered her unless there is more to the showing its pis.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

Im going with Smiley for better Weapons and Being Faster and Stronger.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with Smiley for better Weapons and Being Faster and Stronger.

Agreed. Smiley is physically superior in every area except regeneration. As for skill level, I think Smiley is more dangerous in melee.

Deadpool might have crazy regeneration, but Smiley can do more than enough damage to incapacitate him. Incapacitating your opponent via causing massive damage counts as victory.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Deadpool

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smiley

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

At first I thought we were talking about the other Smiley. Thank God we aren't.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WarBlade539

Skill Feats

Smiley and another Predator take down a group of Synthetics which are physically and mentally superior to humans

What's the name of that comic?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22 said:

Skill Feats

What's the name of that comic?

AVP: Civilized Beast

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And added to favorites for scan references...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP in a long fight.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord: The fight would be short and brutal. Could go either way but Smiley should edge it

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smiley with high difficulty

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By m0ntyb0y

@nick_hero22: If Deadpool wins, it's mainly because of his regen

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is immortal. There isn't really anything that Smiley can do to keep him down. The only way that deadpool wins this is:

@m0ntyb0y said:

@nick_hero22: If Deadpool wins, it's mainly because of his regen

I agree