#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

I'm actually stumped. I'll take the second team due to versatility with their powers. 

WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By WildValentine

Wow, this is incredibly hard.

I'll go with Team 2. I'm basing my decision off of the versatility of Cyclops, Spider-Woman and Wonder Man. You've got ranged power, mind-wrecking pheromones and raw might.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WildValentine said:
Wow, this is incredibly hard.  I'll go with Team 2. I'm basing my decision off of the versatility of Cyclops, Spider-Woman and Wonder Man. You've got ranged power, mind-wrecking pheromones and raw might.
What do you think Team 1's potential would be to win.Cyclops is pretty versatile but Captain America is just as versatile and has a shield that Cyclops couldn't get through no matter how much force he put into it.Spider-Woman is also very versatile and has a wide range of abilities by Spider-Man is stronger,probably reacts faster because of Spider-Sense and has webbing that when layered even class 100's have trouble breaking out.Wonder Man & Namor too are pretty even, neither is that great of a fighter, neither has any high level of energy projection and they are both class 100.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By emperorznb

I think Team 1 wins...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@emperorznb said:

I think Team 1 wins...

Care to elaborate?
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathsHead2

Namor is Stronger & Faster than the other heavy hitters here. He could take either She-Hulk or Wonder Man. The Thing has KO'd Wonder Man before, not even going "all out", so Simon goes down to either. Namor >> Thing >/= She-Hulk >/= Wonder Man. Team 1's heavy hitters take out Team 2's, then Team 2 falls shortly there after. Photon could take Iceman BTW.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm going with Team 1 here. Firstly, I believe Cap has more experience as a strategist in combat than Cyclops, despite how talented Cyclops is in his own right (which is why I would love to see the two engage one another in AvX). Namor would most likely be dealing with Wonder Man, and if i'm not mistaken, unless Namor is near a water source, Wonder Man should have a slight edge in strength--although I wouldn't bet a penny on it. I believe Spider-Man could take both Beast & Spider-Woman, & Grimm could engage She-Hulk, which leaves Hellcat & Night Thrasher. I believe Namor would have what it takes to put down Simon, gaining him the opportunity to aid the others in battle.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathsHead2

Namor the Sub-Mariner's Strength feats are WAY better than Simon/Wonder Man's, even outta water. Has Simon ever made Hulk revert back into Banner, after a mega-punch?! Namor has! ;)

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Billy Batson

Vance made a battle? :o
BB

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Army2442

Team 1 wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 1

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DeathsHead2 said:

Namor is Stronger & Faster than the other heavy hitters here. He could take either She-Hulk or Wonder Man. The Thing has KO'd Wonder Man before, not even going "all out", so Simon goes down to either. Namor >> Thing >/= She-Hulk >/= Wonder Man. Team 1's heavy hitters take out Team 2's, then Team 2 falls shortly there after. Photon could take Iceman BTW.

Namor has fought She-Hulk more than once.He got embarrassed every time and most of those fights were before she was even class 100.
What proof is there that Namor is stronger or faster than Wonder Man? 
The Thing KO'd Wonder Man when he wasn't class 100. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DeathsHead2 said:
Namor the Sub-Mariner's Strength feats are WAY better than Simon/Wonder Man's, even outta water. Has Simon ever made Hulk revert back into Banner, after a mega-punch?! Namor has! ;)
No, but I don't think that means Sub-Mariner is stronger because unless it was a weaker version of Hulk Namor isn't capable of that.Hulk has tangled with tons of class 100's and nearly none of them have ever hit him that hard.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

Well i personally think She Hulk and specially the current Wonder Man are the most powerful in this battle, followed by Thing. The real problem is Wonder Man and i dont see how team 1 would do well against him, a being a pure energy, he has always been difficult to take down via physical injury. Also to note is the fact that Wonderman does have superspeed and the only one in team 1 capable of matching or exceeding that speed would be hellcat, but lets face it (contrary to 1 or say 2 showings) she isnt consistently shown to be a real powerhouse.

I think the teams are pretty balanced but team 2 win because of Wonder Man's speed and strength!

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Team Daredevil, I mean, one, of course ;p of course,

<<goes back and reads responses to give a real answer.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall

@Vance Astro said:

@DeathsHead2 said:
No, but I don't think that means Sub-Mariner is stronger because unless it was a weaker version of Hulk Namor isn't capable of that.Hulk has tangled with tons of class 100's and nearly none of them have ever hit him that hard.

Well it wasnt really the weaker version of the hulk but rather the strongest version of Sub-Mariner, because back in the classic days Sub-mariner was stated to have infinite strength when under-water, and that is when he punched hulk. Hulk went flying through the sea and landed in a nearby island as Bruce Banner.

But this has been retconned , because Hulk seems a lot more stronger and durable than this classic counterpart and Namor looks a lot weaker.

xdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xdm

I would say....Wonder Man SOLO !

Ahhhhhhhhhhh flamewar ;-)

Ok I have to add without his jobber aura.

No Caption Provided

Let's go for the debate.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With one hand...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A mountain on the island...

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathsHead2

On Namor fighting She-Hulk; Namor rarely ever goes "All Out" when fighting women, maybe NEVER! Morals OFF, Namor would KO/Kill She-Hulk before she has a chance to amp-up to a threatening level. He holds back, almost hesitating, when fighting women. Especially BEAUTIFUL women, even the green ones (like his ex-wife)...