#1  Edited By Nighthunter

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm pretty sure this was done.If not my money is on Deadshot.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Vance Astro says:

"I'm pretty sure this was done.If not my money is on Deadshot."

damn, sure it's done before?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nighthunter says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I'm pretty sure this was done.If not my money is on Deadshot."
damn, sure it's done before?"

No,not really,but I somehow remember it.I would wait for more responses though.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I wanna say Bullseye but I'm not sure I've ever seen him dodge bullets before. And certainly not by someone of Deadshot's caliber

Dead Shooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Dead Shooter

This was done before and I say Deadshot

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Zoom

Bullseye, much as Deadshot is a cooler character.

Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Villinova

It's a tie, they both hit there marks at the same time...now that's talent!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Zoom

Well...I suppose that's possible too.  It'll kinda depend on where they fight, how far away they start, etc.

If they're both just standing there, they'll draw at the same time, shoot at the same time and the bullet will kill Bullseye right before the card kills Deadshot.

But in an actual prolonged fight where things like stealth, accuracy and range would have to be involved, I think Bullseye is more suited to the task.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Deadshot can do everything that Bullseye can but he has faster weapons

Yoshimitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yoshimitsu
Nighthunter said:
"Deadshot can do everything that Bullseye can but he has faster weapons"
Bullseye is probably just as good with guns as Deadshot is.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

when was the last time you saw him use a gun?

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kid Crow
Depends where the fight takes place.  Bullseye is a ninja-like fighter.  He's taken out an entire HAND crew with ninja-like reflexes and, of course, his abilities.  Now, isn't Deadshot more overt, less ninja-like?  I see him more like the Punisher fighting style.  Anyways, if this is the case, Bullseye wins in a warehouse or crowded city or forest, etc. 
Villinova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Villinova

Like they say; "Location, Location, Location."

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Scourge
Deadshot
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nitric
Villinova said:
"Like they say; "Location, Location, Location.""
Kid Crow said:
"Depends where the fight takes place.  Bullseye is a ninja-like fighter.  He's taken out an entire HAND crew with ninja-like reflexes and, of course, his abilities.  Now, isn't Deadshot more overt, less ninja-like?  I see him more like the Punisher fighting style.  Anyways, if this is the case, Bullseye wins in a warehouse or crowded city or forest, etc.  "

Agreed. I don't feel fit to judge this without more knowledge.  : )

But until then, I'll say I'm leaning towards Bullseye
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Fresh Prince said:
"Deadshot"

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By NightFang3

I say Deadshot wins but Bullseye could win or it could end in a tie.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordCosmicKing

i think deadshot would win.... pull trigger against finding and motioning for a thrown card

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadshot.  If they are facing eachother, he can just shoot down everything bullseye throws, then he can just shoot him.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Daywalker

If it was a fight where they had to sneak up on each other, Bullseye would win...If the fight was where they were out in the open, I'd give it to Deadshot, but it might just be close, though....
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"

I'm pretty sure this was done.If not my money is on Deadshot.

"
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Nighthunter said:
"when was the last time you saw him use a gun? "

Daredevil VS Punisher (5 issue short)
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
" @Nighthunter said:
Daredevil VS Punisher (5 issue short) "
recent Dark Reign mini as well. he also dodges gunfire like it wasnt there, point blank, as well he dodged Cylops's optic blasts in the
same fashion in Utopia. currently Bullseye is shown to have a hf (slow) and be able to take being shot point blank and still be able to function ( Dark Reign Hawkeye, Utopia, New Avengers: The List, Daredevil, Dark Reign Spider-Man, and Dark Reign Electra respectively)
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@CATMANEXE said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Nighthunter said:
recent Dark Reign mini as well. he also dodges gunfire like it wasnt there, point blank, as well he dodged Cylops's optic blasts in the same fashion in Utopia. currently Bullseye is shown to have a hf (slow) and be able to take being shot point blank and still be able to function ( Dark Reign Hawkeye, Utopia, New Avengers: The List, Daredevil, Dark Reign Spider-Man, and Dark Reign Electra respectively) "

Which is PIS, because he DOESN'T have a HF, lol. 

He also usd a sniper rifle in NA (skrull), pistols in Daredevil (v yakuza) as you said, a machine gun (his mini), a rifle (his origin series), a minigun(deadpool), and some sort of high tech energy weapon (Thunderbolts)
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
" @CATMANEXE said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Nighthunter said:
recent Dark Reign mini as well. he also dodges gunfire like it wasnt there, point blank, as well he dodged Cylops's optic blasts in the same fashion in Utopia. currently Bullseye is shown to have a hf (slow) and be able to take being shot point blank and still be able to function ( Dark Reign Hawkeye, Utopia, New Avengers: The List, Daredevil, Dark Reign Spider-Man, and Dark Reign Electra respectively) "
Which is PIS, because he DOESN'T have a HF, lol.  He also usd a sniper rifle in NA (skrull), pistols in Daredevil (v yakuza) as you said, a machine gun (his mini), a rifle (his origin series), a minigun(deadpool), and some sort of high tech energy weapon (Thunderbolts) "
explain. you do know that its a recent development due to him having another augmentation in Thunderbolts correct.
PIS is something that happens when one writer does something against the grain of what is shown in the majority of showings. Bullseye is written with this factor by multiple different writers current (again, its not a Wolverine type hf, but you get the idea)

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

explain. 

Will do. 

you do know that its a recent development due to him having another augmentation in Thunderbolts correct. 

That was never stated.  Proof of this?  Also, if that were the case, HOW would Barton know? That example you provided, is called bad writing.  I wrote on Bendis' wall asking about it, but he never responded. 

PIS is something that happens when one writer does something against the grain of what is shown in the majority of showings 

I'm aware, which is why I'm labeling it such.  If this is the case, why did he require hospitalization from the meat hook in Deadpool? 

Unless you have PROOF stating he was given a healing factor from the operation in Thunderbolts, I will continue to believe he doesn't have one.  He underwent the operation because of the severe damage he took in his fight with American Eagle, not for an upgrade.

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: 
i could delve into it for a long time, but the fact is i already did (and was against the idea that he had a hf, much less
was augmented and had his stats improved.) here it is. read everything and the scans as well.
 http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=401550&pagenumber=5

@k4tzm4n said:

That was never stated.  Proof of this?  Also, if that were the case, HOW would Barton know? That example you provided, is called bad writing.  I wrote on Bendis' wall asking about it, but he never responded. 

then you proved nothing. Bendis among others already stated he did (unfortunatly because im not actually keen on it myself,
i think it will ruin his character). since the retcon of both provided origins for Lester, the idea was that Marvel wanted
to steer him in the direction of being related to the Weapon X project (hence explaining the adamantium as well)

please feel free to log on at KMC and join the argument currently in progress. be prepared to provide counterpoints and
proof of it by actual on page (and current) example. good luck! i lost that argument myself already.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

here it is. read everything and the scans as well. 

Its a Bullseye respect thread?  Where does it say he was GIVEN A HEALING FACTOR from the operation meant to HEAL his injuries sustained from American Eagle???  If anything, Bendis was implying in that writing Barton thought the wounds were not fatal, perhaps because of his adamantium bones preventing organs from being hit.  

Bendis among others already stated he did 

Who are the others? There aren't any...As I said above, he could have meant that.

the idea was that Marvel wanted
to steer him in the direction of being related to the Weapon X project (hence explaining the adamantium as well)

Not true.  The adamantium had nothing to do with Weapon X, nor trying to make him weapon X related.  It was an operation done by Dark Wind in Japan to make sure he wouldn't become paralyzed again and keep his spine strudy, after the fall from Daredevil on the telephone line.

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ziro

Deadshot.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Bullseye is a better shot but Deadshot can fight and he can fight good so Deadshot wins

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Bullseye is a better shot but Deadshot can fight and he can fight good so Deadshot wins "

IMO, you actually have it backwards ;) 
To me, Deadshot is slightly superior in aim.  While Bullseye can use anything accurate, Deaadshot has proven nearly flawless with guns.  He can pull off trick shots (without looking), have flawless accuracy while blindfolded, and claim to be able to follow the individual flaps of a  Humminbird's wings.  He hasn't really had any solid hand-to-hand feats, and very few agility feats.  Where-as Lester is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and is quite agile, bullet dodging on a few occasions and even dodging optic blasts from Summers.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
"Bullseye is a better shot but Deadshot can fight and he can fight good so Deadshot wins "

To me, Deadshot is slightly superior in aim.  While Bullseye can use anything accurate, Deaadshot has proven nearly flawless with guns.  He can pull off trick shots (without looking), have flawless accuracy while blindfolded, and claim to be able to follow the individual flaps of a  Humminbird's wings.  He hasn't really had any solid hand-to-hand feats, and very few agility feats.  Where-as Lester is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and is quite agile, bullet dodging on a few occasions and even dodging optic blasts from Summers. "
Deadshot has fought Scandal Savage and Batman in the past in h2h and done well and I say Bullseye is the better shot due to the versatility of his weaponry he uses
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

To me, Deadshot is slightly superior in aim.  While Bullseye can use anything accurate, Deaadshot has proven nearly flawless with guns.  He can pull off trick shots (without looking), have flawless accuracy while blindfolded, and claim to be able to follow the individual flaps of a  Humminbird's wings.  He hasn't really had any solid hand-to-hand feats, and very few agility feats.  Where-as Lester is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and is quite agile, bullet dodging on a few occasions and even dodging optic blasts from Summers. "
Deadshot has fought Scandal Savage and Batman in the past in h2h and done well and I say Bullseye is the better shot due to the versatility of his weaponry he uses "

And Bullseye has taken on Elektra and DD at the same time =P 
While Bullseye uses a wider array of weaponry, as a whole, Deadshot's accuracy feats impress me more.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

Deadshot has fought Scandal Savage and Batman in the past in h2h and done well and I say Bullseye is the better shot due to the versatility of his weaponry he uses "
And Bullseye has taken on Elektra and DD at the same time =P While Bullseye uses a wider array of weaponry, as a whole, Deadshot's accuracy feats impress me more. "
I guess your right I still say Deadshot wins though =P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

And Bullseye has taken on Elektra and DD at the same time =P While Bullseye uses a wider array of weaponry, as a whole, Deadshot's accuracy feats impress me more. "
I guess your right I still say Deadshot wins though =P "

I agree Deadshot wins, lol
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

deadshot better weapon, better accuracy, better h2h

the only advantage bullseye has is being more ruthless

still a sick fight though