• 176 results
Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Danko

As the topic says Black Bolt vs Black Adam.

Who would come out victorious? The battle takes place in a remote desert, with no people around.

VS

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Unbelonger

Black Adam's speed.

zzzzzzzzzz

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Satyrquaze

Bolt has a devastating ranged attack that Adam can't match, though I think Adam is faster and stronger. Bolt is smarter. Adam possibly has more experience.

It's possibly too close to call.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I think Black Adam wins here. BA's has the speed and strength to take down Black Bolt but, Bolt does have the wide range attack here that could do damage to Adam. But I dont think Bolt would be able to get the attack off against Adam. Black Adam has massive speed.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Danko

It's true that Black Adam has the speed advantage, however, keep in mind that they do not know of each others powers. So i doubt Black Bolt would scream right away or Adam using his super speed right away. Black Bolt also has the capability of making a force field around him, and ofcourse his master blow.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lionheart

black bolt wins easily

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lboy

black bolt can just yell and destroy the whole world. black adam wouldnt stand a chance

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Black adam: Stronger, faster and smarter

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Barry Flash

I'd say Black Adam.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Satyrquaze

The more and more I think about it, the more I like Black Bolt in this.

His normal speaking voice annihilates entire cities.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ball Buster

Black Bolt hands down! Too many weapons at his disposal . Neutron blasts,force fields,electron and matter manipulation,quasi-sonic blast,master tactician ,superior hand to hand combative skills,and master blow,super strength/speed .

Black Adam has the same powers as Shazam.I still say Black Bolt has too much raw power.
Post Edited:2008-05-08 21:58:02

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sling Shot

This tricky but among the number of physical advantages Black Adam has he also has the Wisdom of some mythological so and so. This could hip him to BB's power potential and hasten his attack. But If the vaunted voice lives up to hype a couple shouts a hoop and a holler and BA might be KOed......for good.

Hard to tell with power disparity between Marvel and DC heavy hitters.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MotorSteel

Black Adam stands a good chance.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg

Black Adam has the speed and the will to kill Black Bolt immediately. I love Black Bolt but he doesn't stand a chance. There just isn't enough material on Black Bolt's powers to make an argument for him winning. Sure, he has super speed, but we don't really know the extent of that (or most of his other powers). He has all this power over electrons, but Marvel never really does anything with his character, so there's nothing to measure it against.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ball Buster

Korg says:

"Black Adam has the speed and the will to kill Black Bolt immediately. I love Black Bolt but he doesn't stand a chance. There just isn't enough material on Black Bolt's powers to make an argument for him winning. Sure, he has super speed, but we don't really know the extent of that (or most of his other powers). He has all this power over electrons, but Marvel never really does anything with his character, so there's nothing to measure it against."

What good is speed if you cant get to where your going?Black Bolt has contained Quicksilver as well black holes with his force fields.Black Bolt has taken out Gladiator who in my opinion would beat Black Atom.
Post Edited:2008-05-09 00:07:02
Post Edited:2008-05-09 00:07:31

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"What good is speed if cant get to where your going?"

Black Adam would blitz Black Bolt before he can even open his mouth to speak. On top of that, Black Bolt is no where as strong as Black Adam either. Even if BB tried to augment his super-strength, he would still be outclassed.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"...Gladiator who in my opinion would beat Black Adam."

I don't know about that...

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Korg

Quicksilver is substantially slower than Black Adam (can move at trans-light speeds in space, Mach 500 on Earth). As for the black hole thing: where did this happen? Got any scans? I'm always looking for more Black Bolt showings. Gladiator, as is often pointed out, is a character that is used as a measuring stick for others. His powers fluctuate constantly.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Ball Buster says:
"What good is speed if cant get to where your going?"

Black Adam would blitz Black Bolt before he can even open his mouth to speak. On top of that, Black Bolt is no where as strong as Black Adam either. Even if BB tried to augment his super-strength, he would still be outclassed."

Nah .I dont think so.Just on facts I stated.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Korg says:

"Quicksilver is substantially slower than Black Adam (can move at trans-light speeds in space, Mach 500 on Earth). As for the black hole thing: where did this happen? Got any scans? I'm always looking for more Black Bolt showings. Gladiator, as is often pointed out, is a character that is used as a measuring stick for others. His powers fluctuate constantly."

I agree on the Gladiator thing. It's all tied to his confidence. His confidence was once lowered to the point where Invisible Woman was able to knock him out...

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Korg

Black Bolt can't react to that kind of speed. There's nothing in his history that I'm aware of to suggest otherwise.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ball Buster

Korg says:

"Quicksilver is substantially slower than Black Adam (can move at trans-light speeds in space, Mach 500 on Earth). As for the black hole thing: where did this happen? Got any scans? I'm always looking for more Black Bolt showings. Gladiator, as is often pointed out, is a character that is used as a measuring stick for others. His powers fluctuate constantly."

That may be so,but here the case.Thor got beat by Gladiator and there are more people would state Thor would beat Black Adam.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Nah .I dont think so.Just on facts I stated."

Well, I understand where you're coming from, but consider this. Black Adam's strength is in hundred thousand tons level, up there with Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, and Martian Manhunter. Black Bolt can only increase his strength to 60 tons. How would he be able to take him in battle?

Look at the speed difference. Black Adam can move at speeds between Mach 10 and Mach 500, and can reach light speed in space. Black Bolt cannot move that fast, let alone react to Black Adam's level of speed. Think about it. You sure Black Bolt would be able to do anything before Adam blitzes him at Mach 200? How would BB even be able to pull off that scream attack before getting his sh!t splattered against a wall before he even knew about it? LOL.

All of the other abilities that Black Adam possesses don't even matter here. So, how would Black Bolt be able keep up with Black Adam? It isn't possible.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ball Buster

My other point Black Bolt never been beaten in battle where he has not been under mind control and has never truly unleashed his full power.Black Adam other hand has lost number of battles.
Post Edited:2008-05-09 00:22:33

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"That may be so,but here the case.Thor got beat by Gladiator and there are more people would state Thor would beat Black Adam."

Yes, Thor was defeated by Gladiator, who later lost to Thor in the next issue... As for Thor beating Black Adam, that's debatable, and for another thread. It's off-topic, really...

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Ball Buster says:
"That may be so,but here the case.Thor got beat by Gladiator and there are more people would state Thor would beat Black Adam."

Yes, Thor was defeated by Gladiator, who later lost to Thor in the next issue... As for Thor beating Black Adam, that's debatable, and for another thread. It's off-topic, really..."

It has been posted and sorry to say thor won.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ball Buster

Korg says:

"Black Adam would manhandle Classic Thor. I'm inclined to think he would beat the tar out of Black Bolt as well. Saying Black Adam has lost before does not help the discussion at all."

It fare to say anything you want. Its the opinion of others,your opinion,or the writers of comics.
Post Edited:2008-05-09 00:31:40

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"My other point Black Bolt never been beaten in battle where he has not been under mind control and has never truly unleashed his full power.Black Adam other hand has lost number of battles.

This doesn't explain anything. Just because Black Adam has lost before doesn't mean that Black Bolt would defeat him. The point is, Black Bolt isn't capable of fighting with Black Adam, pound for pound. He would easily get ripped apart.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"It has been posted and sorry to say thor won."

Hmmm... I must have missed it (I don't think Thor would win anyway). Oh well. It's off-topic right now...

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Korg

Black Adam would manhandle Classic Thor. I'm inclined to think he would beat the tar out of Black Bolt as well. Saying Black Adam has lost before does not help the discussion at all.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ball Buster

Static,you pride yourself to reference from comics and base your so called opinions that read comics. Then disputed my statment.:

"My other point Black Bolt never been beaten in battle where he has not been under mind control and has never truly unleashed his full power.Black Adam other hand has lost number of battles."

I like to see what you have.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ball Buster

In this its mostly your opinion which is severly grounded.
Post Edited:2008-05-09 00:35:54

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Korg

What we have is this: Black Adam is capable of moving literally thousands of times faster than Black Bolt. He also has superior strength, and arguably better durability. The speed factor alone determines this battle in favor of Black Adam.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Korg

I cannot make heads or tails of what you just said.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ball Buster

Static first. and Ill clarify my statement with you Korg after.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Korg

My opinion is grounded? Is it being sent to its room or are you saying my viewpoint is invalid? Or neither? I still don't understand.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Black Adam wins guys get over it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Static,you pride yourself to reference from comics and base your so called opinions that read comics."

I don't understand what you're saying here. What does my pride have to do with anything? I disregarded your statement because it doesn't fully support Black Bolt as the victor of this fight. Just because Black Adam has lost battles doesn't make it OK for Black Bolt. If that were the case, there would be no point in a debate because we would have characters based on whether or not they have won or lost battles. Doesn't make sense. And, it doesn't slide here. Ask anyone...

Ball Buster says:

I like to see what you have.

OK. Like I said earlier. Black Bolt is completely outclassed in terms of strength and speed. He cannot react to Black Adam's speed, so he is at a huge disadvantage here. That's what I have. I asked you how Black Bolt would be able to fight Black Adam earlier, and you haven't come up with a logical answer yet. Instead, you posted some irrelevant statement pertaining to Black Bolt not losing a battle and not unleashing his full power (There is nothing said of Black Bolt having latent full power), but Black Adam losing a number of battles. That doesn't help Black Bolt in battle, and it doesn't answer my question...

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Korg

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Black Adam wins guys get over it."

Posts like this almost make me want to switch sides...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

It fare to say anything you want. Its the opinion of others,your opinion,or the writers of comics."

No one said that you couldn't say what you wanted. But, if it doesn't make sense to others, then it will argued against. That's the whole point of a debate.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Black Adam wins guys get over it."

LOL.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pixelized

Adam...deff

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Korg

Black Bolt does not have more powers, or more ways to win. Your point is illogical. Black Bolt has beaten Gladiator. That's the only person I can think of who even approaches being as fast/strong as Black Adam, and we already addressed that. If anything, never having been defeated is a drawback. You learn much more from defeat than victory. I agree Black Bolt has an impressive record, but he's never been pitted against someone who outclassed him like Black Adam does. Your concession that Black Adam outclasses Black Bolt in speed and strength is basically saying Black Adam would win. I don't understand how you can say Black Bolt winning is a logical outcome.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ball Buster

To summarize,Yes I would agree BA out classes in strength and speed.My point is simple and logical. Black Bolt has beaten stronger and faster opponents and has never been beaten. Black Bolt has more powers,more ways to win. With a track record to prove it.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ball Buster

Besides I said so.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ball Buster

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"To summarize,Yes I would agree BA out classes in strength and speed.My point is simple and logical. Black Bolt has beaten stronger and faster opponents and has never been beaten. Black Bolt has more powers,more ways to win. With a track record to prove it."

The people that Black Bolt has defeated in the past doesn't matter here. It doesn't mean that he will beat Black Adam, and his track record is irrelevant. and, based on the power set of both characters, Black Bolt doesn't stand a chance...

Also, you still haven't answered my question. You keep ignoring it...

"You sure Black Bolt would be able to do anything before Adam blitzes him at Mach 200? How would BB even be able to pull off that scream attack before getting his sh!t splattered against a wall before he even knew about it?"