ms marvel

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I agree, but I wonder what else everybody else thinks.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ms. Invisible
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Binary I think could take Wonder Woman but not Ms. Marvel.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the creator

Nate says:

"Binary I think could take Wonder Woman but not Ms. Marvel."

Also long as Wonder Woman did not get in close and personal for hand to hand, I think that Binary might win since she could use area effect energy blasts that WW counld not deflect but possibly only dodge.

Both have massive enrgy reserves/endurance so the fight could last a while.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

The_Creator says:

"Nate says:
Also long as Wonder Woman did not get in close and personal for hand to hand, I think that Binary might win since she could use area effect energy blasts that WW counld not deflect but possibly only dodge. Both have massive enrgy reserves/endurance so the fight could last a while. "

what do you mean ms marvel can see a person attack before they attack

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

spiderman0409 says:

"The_Creator says:
"Nate says:
Also long as Wonder Woman did not get in close and personal for hand to hand, I think that Binary might win since she could use area effect energy blasts that WW counld not deflect but possibly only dodge. Both have massive enrgy reserves/endurance so the fight could last a while. "
what do you mean ms marvel can see a person attack before they attack"

No, I think that if Wonder Woman could get in to hand to hand combat range then her speed and strength could really inflict damage on Binary, who i don't see as strong, fast or as martially adept as Wonder Woman. Binary's big advantage here is her energy projection powers. At longer range she could win without being hurt.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

The_Creator says:

"No, I think that if Wonder Woman could get in to hand to hand combat range then her speed and strength could really inflict damage on Binary, who i don't see as strong, fast or as martially adept as Wonder Woman. Binary's big advantage here is her energy projection powers. At longer range she could win without being hurt. "

I think that at closer range, energy attacks are even more devastating because they are that much harder to dodge or block. All Binary has to be able to do is withstand a few hits before unleashing a massive energy barrage point blank at Wonder Woman. I haven't seen her taking huge hits from any powerhouses but she might be able to and might just be able to hit WW with a wide beam before WW get's close enough to tag her. Binary can fly at light speeds, so her mind can probably cope with recieving information at that speed, which means that her reaction time might be on that level as well. So Wonder Woman might not have a speed advantage at all.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Traveling speed isn't the same as reaction time/processing speed, so while she can move fast, I don't know if she could actually react fast enough to stop Wonder Woman if she got too close. I'm pretty sure WW could block her blasts too. She's able to put her wrists together in front of her and make an "indestructible" forcefield. Between her dodging and blocking, I'm not sure if Binary could hurt her with regular blasts, she'd have to do something special.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By Forever

Buckshot says:

"Traveling speed isn't the same as reaction time/processing speed, so while she can move fast, I don't know if she could actually react fast enough to stop Wonder Woman if she got too close. I'm pretty sure WW could block her blasts too. She's able to put her wrists together in front of her and make an "indestructible" forcefield. Between her dodging and blocking, I'm not sure if Binary could hurt her with regular blasts, she'd have to do something special."

I'm not sure either. I did say probably. If she is quick enough to at least engage her in hand to hand she could place her hand somewhere on Wonder Woman's body and let loose with an energy beam. Youre probably right that her regular blasts couldn't hurt Wonder Woman but she is fueled by the power of a white hole, so she should be able to project enough energy to do her some damage and possibly win the fight.

Just looking at what might be possible for her since she never got much play. At least I havent seen enough showings of her as Binary to definitively say who really has the upper hand in this fight. She was considered to be cosmic level when she had these powers and that should definitely give her a solid chance to win this.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By E-MAN

AS BINARY HER POWER ARE ON PAR WITH THE SILVER SURFER,CAROL WINS HANDS DOWN.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By E-MAN

DIANA WOULD BE KILLED. CAROL POWERS ON THAT LEVEL ARE TOO MUCH 4 HER.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I think Binary would pull it off because she was considered a cosmic level being, and her projectile attacks can do a lot of damage. If Binary charges lightspeed at WW, punches her and fires a projectile at her chest, that'll hurt. Alot. I vote Binary.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Wonder Woman.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By yodagod

Binary should have this pretty handily.  Ms. Marvel probably not, but Binary is a huge power level jump.  She's nearly on par with the Surfer and should be able to take WW.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

I don't think being nearly on par with the Surfer is going to cut it.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BIackFlash

WW is dead, Wonder Woman is powerful but her durability has aways been questionable, she can barely take bullets or spears

Binary stomps this

Charmed12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Charmed12

BINARY 
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatDance
@Static Shock said:
" I don't think being nearly on par with the Surfer is going to cut it. "
Surfer is a monster, he would destroy most of the JLA. I only see two of their regular line up giving him trouble
Manhunter (the swiss army knife guy DC made the stupid mistake of killing off and who Surfer still would beat)
and Fate (the classic guy wins but the current Fate the Surfer destroys with ease)
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
@BatDance said:
"Surfer is a monster, he would destroy most of the JLA. I only see two of their regular line up giving him trouble Manhunter (the swiss army knife guy DC made the stupid mistake of killing off and who Surfer still would beat) and Fate (the classic guy wins but the current Fate the Surfer destroys with ease) "
And, this is telling me what?
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stormultt

Binary definitely.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Caligula

Binary. again.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman wins.Someone who got one shotted by Gladiator isn't beating Wonder Woman.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtPhantom
Wonder Woman.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BIackFlash

@Static Shock said:

" And, this is telling me what? "

I think the implication was Binary is pretty close to Surfer's power levels

@Vance Astro said:

" Someone who got one shotted by Gladiator isn't beating Wonder Woman. "

So you are deliberatley low ending Ms Marvel? Are you a fanatic
deliberately trying to low show Carol with jobbing moments

If you want to low end people. How about this

Someone who got one shotted by Batman isn't beating Binary...ever
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BIackFlash said:

@Vance Astro said:

" Someone who got one shotted by Gladiator isn't beating Wonder Woman. "

So you are deliberatley low ending Ms Marvel? Are you a fanatic

How am I low ending Carol? She has done nothing to suggest Gladiator one-shotting her wasn't valid.It's Gladiator for godsake.When has PIS ever been in his favor?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I like how True Pwned says Vance is trying to downplay Carol...When Vance is probably the greatest Ms. Marvel fan on the Vine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:

" I like how True Pwned says Vance is trying to downplay Carol...When Vance is probably the greatest Ms. Marvel fan on the Vine. "

I thought of mentioning that but it makes more sense if someone else does. 

EDIT:Also note Ms.Marvel is in my avatar.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BIackFlash
@Vance Astro said:

"

How am I low ending Carol? She has done nothing to suggest Gladiator one-shotting her wasn't valid.It's Gladiator for godsake.When has PIS ever been in his favor? "
First its not Carol, its Binary

Second its PIS because Binary used up her enegires to bring a dead starship back to life.
Gladiator faced and severly weakened Binary and still did not KO her
Once again after the fight  it is mentioned Binary was exhausted repowering the dead ship and it left her extremly weakned for the battle with Gladiator

Finally Wonder Woman has been hurt by swords, punches, bullets etc She is a tough cookie, she is a great fighter but she is not that durable
A shower of bullets could kill her if she does not block them 

Binary has no such problems with durability and she can probably blitz Wonder Woman

A recap on Binary powers, her skin was bathed him flame, it was nearly impossible to hurt her or harm her.  Binary's skin, legs, hair were all bathed in cosmic flame, she could tap into the energies of a white hole, during her fight with the Xmen she literally puches Rogue from here to the planet Mars in other words after getting hit in the face went FTL from here to Mars - how Rogue survived such a blow is PIS but then again Binary was holding back and did not want to kill the Xmen
Binary had control over the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. She could fly through asteroid belts at FTL, can easily survive vacuum of space, create space warps, she could psionically manifest the cosmic energies of  x-rays, radio waves, gamma rays, she was developing clairvoyant "seventh sense" which allowed her to perceive what her enemy was going to do and she could vaporize starships instantly by just emitting her light energies
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom
@BIackFlash said:
"Second its PIS because Binary used up her enegires to bring a dead starship back to life. "
I love how you still have no idea what PIS means.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BIackFlash said:

" @Vance Astro said:

"

How am I low ending Carol? She has done nothing to suggest Gladiator one-shotting her wasn't valid.It's Gladiator for godsake.When has PIS ever been in his favor? "
First its not Carol, its Binary  Second its PIS because Binary used up her enegires to bring a dead starship back to life. Gladiator faced and severly weakened Binary and still did not KO her Once again after the fight  it is mentioned Binary was exhausted repowering the dead ship and it left her extremly weakned for the battle with Gladiator  Finally Wonder Woman has been hurt by swords, punches, bullets etc She is a tough cookie, she is a great fighter but she is not that durable A shower of bullets could kill her if she does not block them   Binary has no such problems with durability and she can probably blitz Wonder Woman A recap on Binary powers, her skin was bathed him flame, it was nearly impossible to hurt her or harm her.  Binary's skin, legs, hair were all bathed in cosmic flame, she could tap into the energies of a white hole, during her fight with the Xmen she literally puches Rogue from here to the planet Mars in other words after getting hit in the face went FTL from here to Mars - how Rogue survived such a blow is PIS but then again Binary was holding back and did not want to kill the XmenBinary had control over the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. She could fly through asteroid belts at FTL, can easily survive vacuum of space, create space warps, she could psionically manifest the cosmic energies of  x-rays, radio waves, gamma rays, she was developing clairvoyant "seventh sense" which allowed her to perceive what her enemy was going to do and she could vaporize starships instantly by just emitting her light energies "
Carol..Binary.Same person. 
If you can explain why Gladiator pulled off one-shotting Binary why are you calling it PIS? You just poked a hole in your own logic. 
Secondly you talk to me about low-ending Binary but then try to use the fact that Wonder Woman can't take bullets against her as if Binary has gun..... 
Wonder Woman has gone h2h with people much stronger than Binary.Even as Binary Carol is still a low level class 100. 
Wonder Woman has proven to have less of a problem with high temperatures than certain weapons. 
Everything that happens with Binary is PIS huh? She can't get owned by Gladiator and can't one shot Rouge so in actuality you're saying she's done nothing to put her on Wonder Woman's level but you're assuming she's above that anyway? 
Nothing you've said proves she can beat Wonder Woman.All the things you named Binary can do is below Supergirl level and Diana is passed that.
Avatar image for the_dark_defender
The Dark Defender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Binary takes no ifs ands or buts. Why is this debatable?  

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dark Defender said:
"  Binary takes no ifs ands or buts. Why is this debatable?   "
It's debatable because you're wrong and when you don't know what you're talking about and try to push your opinion off on someone..they will disagree with you.Thus causing a debate.
The Dark Defender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @The Dark Defender said:
It's debatable because you're wrong and when you don't know what you're talking about and try to push your opinion off on someone..they will disagree with you.Thus causing a debate. "
I feel like your assumption of me being wrong is misplaced faith in Wonder Woman's powers, in any one comic the story tends to favor who and what the comic is about. So reading Wonder Woman comics I can see how Wonder Woman would seem like the $hit to some, just like reading X-Men or any Binary induced Marvel comic would make her seem extremely powerful. Truth of the matter is I looked into the powers of both girls, I've read comics with both girls in them, I feel Binary takes this.  

This isn't the first rodeo when everyone is all gun-ho about Wonder Woman. 
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BIackFlash

Supergirl has a weakness to magic, she was almost killed by a magic arrow

yes an arrow

@Vance Astro

said:

" All the things you named Binary can do is below Supergirl level and Diana is passed that. "

So Supergirl or Diana can

open up wormholes?
manipulate gravity? 
supergirl has levels of clairvoyancy - see what others are doing 
heal herself
send someone from here to Mars at FTL after punching them just once
manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, absorb it, redirect it etc?  
Blast light energy from her hands, not just heat vision but the entire spectrum of radio waves, gamma waves etc
draw the energies of a star
eat a redsun without as much as a suntan
amp herself up by drawing energy from a whitehole
start developing a kind of "6th sense" almost of Surfer's level of cosmic awareness 

BTW 
Unlike Wonder Woman vs Supergirl
Binary has no weakness to magic

@Vance Astro

said:

"If you can explain why Gladiator pulled off one-shotting Binary why are you calling it PIS? "

Because Gladiator had no chance against Binary, they needed a ridiculous plot involving dead starships to de-power her and then threw her to the lions. Any other day she stomps Gladiator
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
@Vance Astro said:
" @The Dark Defender said:
It's debatable because you're wrong and when you don't know what you're talking about and try to push your opinion off on someone..they will disagree with you.Thus causing a debate. "
LOL
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BIackFlash said:

@Vance Astro

said:

"If you can explain why Gladiator pulled off one-shotting Binary why are you calling it PIS? "

Because Gladiator had no chance against Binary, they needed a ridiculous plot involving dead starships to de-power her and then threw her to the lions. Any other day she stomps Gladiator "
I see 0 evidence of that. 

@BIackFlash said:
" Supergirl has a weakness to magic, she was almost killed by a magic arrow

I like how this has nothing to do with my post. 

@BIackFlash said:
So Supergirl or Diana can

open up wormholes?
manipulate gravity? 
supergirl has levels of clairvoyancy - see what others are doing 
heal herself
send someone from here to Mars at FTL after punching them just once
manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, absorb it, redirect it etc?  
Blast light energy from her hands, not just heat vision but the entire spectrum of radio waves, gamma waves etc
draw the energies of a star
eat a redsun without as much as a suntan
amp herself up by drawing energy from a whitehole
start developing a kind of "6th sense" almost of Surfer's level of cosmic awareness 

I never said that.My words were "Supergirl LEVEL stuff". 
Binary's feats especially in the department of the strength are below that of Gladiator whom you are somehow claiming couldn't beat Binary. 
Binary hasn't had a credible showing in combat for us to even bother comparing her to Wonder Woman. 
Alot of characters can amp themselves by manipulating energy and on levels beyond Binary and they still lose.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dark Defender said:
I feel like your assumption of me being wrong is misplaced faith in Wonder Woman's powers, in any one comic the story tends to favor who and what the comic is about. So reading Wonder Woman comics I can see how Wonder Woman would seem like the $hit to some, just like reading X-Men or any Binary induced Marvel comic would make her seem extremely powerful. Truth of the matter is I looked into the powers of both girls, I've read comics with both girls in them, I feel Binary takes this.   This isn't the first rodeo when everyone is all gun-ho about Wonder Woman.  "
It's not an assumption.It's a fact.If you had ACTUALLY read comics involving both characters you would be aware that Wonder Woman is another tier from Binary.Binary can't even hang with most of Marvel's bricks let alone DC's.
WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By WW-Fan

Wonder Woman ;)
The Dark Defender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said: 

@The Dark Defender said: 

I feel like your assumption of me being wrong is misplaced faith in Wonder Woman's powers, in any one comic the story tends to favor who and what the comic is about. So reading Wonder Woman comics I can see how Wonder Woman would seem like the $hit to some, just like reading X-Men or any Binary induced Marvel comic would make her seem extremely powerful. Truth of the matter is I looked into the powers of both girls, I've read comics with both girls in them, I feel Binary takes this.   This isn't the first rodeo when everyone is all gun-ho about Wonder Woman.  "
It's not an assumption.It's a fact.If you had ACTUALLY read comics involving both characters you would be aware that Wonder Woman is another tier from Binary.Binary can't even hang with most of Marvel's bricks let alone DC's. "
Well not a lot of people can hang with DC characters as the vast majority tend to be over powered for one. Secondly AGAIN most people tend to over exaggerate WW's durability and often over look it thinking she is near indestructible, and her invincibility/indestructible stuff is always brought into question (As is most comic book characters in any universe, there is always something). Thirdly last I heard Binary has light speed travel where WW can only move at the half of the speed of light. And I'm not sure where you got your astrophysics degree but do you really understand what White Holes do?  
How about we have Binary drop Wonder Woman somewhere off in space, and she'll eventually die as she can withstand the vastness of space for only so long.     
Siafon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Siafon

I have to go with Binary on this one, but my heart wants to say Wonder Woman. Still I think Binary is just to powerful. On the strength level I'd give the edge to Wonder Woman, but pure power Binary wins this.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#43  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Binary as long as she keeps her distance

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dark Defender said:

Well not a lot of people can hang with DC characters as the vast majority tend to be over powered for one. Secondly AGAIN most people tend to over exaggerate WW's durability and often over look it thinking she is near indestructible, and her invincibility/indestructible stuff is always brought into question (As is most comic book characters in any universe, there is always something). Thirdly last I heard Binary has light speed travel where WW can only move at the half of the speed of light. And I'm not sure where you got your astrophysics degree but do you really understand what White Holes do?  How about we have Binary drop Wonder Woman somewhere off in space, and she'll eventually die as she can withstand the vastness of space for only so long.      "

Well I am aware that alot of characters can hang with DC characters.That's a ridiculously general statement.I am also however aware that DC's bricks are alot more powerful than Marvel's.The Justice League at one time had 4 or members that could single handedly demolish any most Avengers and X-men teams.I never said Wonder Woman was invincible or indestructible.I know her limitations; however I don't expect her to be getting hit alot.I don't need an astrophysics degree to know what white holes do,nor do I care.This is comics and Binary hasn't used these white holes to defeat anyone even nearing Wonder Woman's level of strength,speed,and durability.Also,why would someone as intelligent as Wonder Woman stay in space and die when she can just fly back to earth? Think about that for a minute. 

@Siafon said:

" I have to go with Binary on this one, but my heart wants to say Wonder Woman. Still I think Binary is just to powerful. On the strength level I'd give the edge to Wonder Woman, but pure power Binary wins this. "

Where is the proof she's TOO powerful.She hasn't done anything spectacular.The Hulk has better feats than Binary and Wonder Woman would end him.Actually even Iron Man has better feats than Binary and he's just a man in a suit.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock
@BIackFlash said:
"   I think the implication was Binary is pretty close to Surfer's power levels

And, I pretty made it clear that I don't care if she is. She's not beating Wonder Woman...

@BIackFlash said:
"  So you are deliberatley low ending Ms Marvel? Are you a fanatic

Someone who got one shotted by Batman isn't beating Binary...ever "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for tryco_slatterus
Tryco Slatterus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Tryco Slatterus

Binary all day.  They are on different power levels

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Tryco Slatterus said:
" Binary all day.  They are on different power levels "
You wanna try backing that up with some evidence?
Tryco Slatterus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Tryco Slatterus
@Tryco Slatterus said:
"Binary all day.  They are on different power levels "

As Binary, she could life well over 100 Tons.  She never really used her powers for hand to hand combat as Binary, though.  Carol is very accomplished as a hand to hand combatant.  She was has received U.S. and Kree military training.  She can scrap, and she has the ability to withstand blows from foes much stronger than she is.  She is also very fast.  Carol can scrap, and is not aftraid to go in the trenches, even though she shouldn't have to.  Warbird is a more powerful version of Ms. Marvel, and Binary is even stronger, with more energy manipulation capability.  Carol was also trained as a pilot and can fly circles around WW.  I haven't even gotten into energy manipulation, which WW doesn't have.  WW isn't fast enough to offset any of this.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#49  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Tryco Slatterus said:
" @Tryco Slatterus said:
"Binary all day.  They are on different power levels "
As Binary, she could life well over 100 Tons.  She never really used her powers for hand to hand combat as Binary, though.  Carol is very accomplished as a hand to hand combatant.  She was has received U.S. and Kree military training.  She can scrap, and she has the ability to withstand blows from foes much stronger than she is.  She is also very fast.  Carol can scrap, and is not aftraid to go in the trenches, even though she shouldn't have to.  Warbird is a more powerful version of Ms. Marvel, and Binary is even stronger, with more energy manipulation capability.  Carol was also trained as a pilot and can fly circles around WW.  I haven't even gotten into energy manipulation, which WW doesn't have.  WW isn't fast enough to offset any of this. "
Ok I did not understand one word of that all I got was "Carol can scrap like 10 times"
Tryco Slatterus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Tryco Slatterus
@Son_of_Magnus:
Carol is a very good hand to hand combatant.  Better than most think. 
Her energy manipulative skills are on par with SS and Nova. 
She is very fast and mobile. 
Basically, Binary could hold her own in Hand to hand combat and take WW out with her energy powers.