No Caption Provided
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

F%ck it, I'll make and argument for team 2.

WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By WildValentine

Wolverine's got experience fighting people who can predict his moves. I mean, look what he did to Mr. X when he went into a berserk rage. Iron Fist would, 8/10 beat Michael Lane (this is the second thread involving Lane I've posted in and I'll say again I don't know his feats). So it would knuckle down to a berserk Wolverine and Iron Fist vs Midnighter.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WildValentine: Logically IF could take down Midnighter. Unfortunately there is nothing logical about Midnighter.
WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WildValentine
@Ferro Vida said:
@WildValentine: Logically IF could take down Midnighter. Unfortunately there is nothing logical about Midnighter.
I've got a PILE of amazing Iron Fist feats. But I've heard so much about Midnighter being invincible in close-quarters. Still, <3 the underdogs.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WildValentine said:
@Ferro Vida said:
I've got a PILE of amazing Iron Fist feats. But I've heard so much about Midnighter being invincible in close-quarters. Still, <3 the underdogs.
A man after my own heart :D Yeah, I'm waiting for the Midnighter fanboys to arrive.
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Needlebay

Here are a few scans of the Az vs Dick Grayson tussle.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/azrael-vs-azrael-michael-lane-vs-jean-paul-valley/590719/

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

Wolverine got roflstomped by X the first time they fought. Gorgon can also read moves, and he curbstomped Logan as well even after Logan had the advantage of prep, a surprise attack and Elektra backing him up. Not seeing why Logan would beat a guy with better stats than those two.......

As for Iron Fist, his best punching feat against an opponent would be sending Skaar flying in New Avengers #20, which might be PIS depending if it's a result of his new Agamotto backing or not. Even so, it took Midnighter a few seconds to get back on his feet after being kicked by a guy who beat up a sun-amped Apollo.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Needlebay

Which team gets the majority, CB?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@Needlebay said:

Which team gets the majority, CB?

I keep forgetting to read the Azrael series even though it just lies around gathering dust. I'll go through it and get back to you.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Needlebay

Which guy kicked Midnighter, BTW? The one who beat Apollo?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

@Needlebay said:

Which guy kicked Midnighter, BTW? The one who beat Apollo?

The rogue Doctor.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CitizenBane said:

Wolverine got roflstomped by X the first time they fought. Gorgon can also read moves, and he curbstomped Logan as well even after Logan had the advantage of prep, a surprise attack and Elektra backing him up. Not seeing why Logan would beat a guy with better stats than those two.......

As for Iron Fist, his best punching feat against an opponent would be sending Skaar flying in New Avengers #20, which might be PIS depending if it's a result of his new Agamotto backing or not. Even so, it took Midnighter a few seconds to get back on his feet after being kicked by a guy who beat up a sun-amped Apollo.

He once punched the Helicarrier hard enough to send it spinning. While he was standing on it.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren

@Ferro Vida said:

@CitizenBane said:

He once punched the Helicarrier hard enough to send it spinning. While he was standing on it.

That's cool, but it's not really more impressive than decking Skaar.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CitizenBane: As a feat demonstrating his punching strength it is, because it requires more force to do that to something as big and heavy as the Helicarrier (it took Sentry, Ms. Marvel, and Wonder Man to lift one) than to send Skaar flying. It's also from before his amping by Agamotto.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@Ferro Vida: It is impressive, yes, but I doubt the fact that it took Sentry, Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man to lift one means Iron Fist moving it with a punch translates into being better than sending Skaar flying. Firstly, Sentry's strength feats would lead me to conclude that if he wanted to send a helicarrier spinning, he could. The three of them were lifting the helicarrier from below, Iron Fist struck it from above. The image suggests that his strike wasn't focused in one place, but instead set off a series of fracture lines that weakened the helicarrier's structure and thus altered its path.

No Caption Provided

What he did against Skaar (who is more durable than a helicarrier) was one focused hit in one spot.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skaddix

Hmm I am not sure blunt force is really going to hurt Lane. Wolverine should be a pretty easy kill for Lane. MIdnighter has blitzed speedsters so he should take Iron Fist quickly enough and as said has taken serious hits in stride before. So yeah I see Midnighter taking IF and Lane taking Logan.

Also dang Azrael had some sweet covers.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Needlebay

@Skaddix said:

Hmm I am not sure blunt force is really going to hurt Lane. Wolverine should be a pretty easy kill for Lane. MIdnighter has blitzed speedsters so he should take Iron Fist quickly enough and as said has taken serious hits in stride before. So yeah I see Midnighter taking IF and Lane taking Logan.

Also dang Azrael had some sweet covers.

Hell yeah he did. I hope ML will pop up in the DCnU.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Skaddix

So do I, JL DArk would make sense and yeah just one sweet cover after the other. I was surprised he showed up in the latest batman videogame.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Needlebay

Ahh, he did?! I need to play it soon. And why do you say JL Dark? If so, that would be AWESOME!

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Skaddix

Well right now the Dark Line is really the only thing that makes sense. I suppose he could show up in Bat books again but if u want regular appearances JL Dark is the only option.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Needlebay

Isn't the JL Dark getting 2 new members? One male and one female? Lane is a long shot, but it could happen.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Skaddix

Indeed a long shot but not impossible. Although I rarely understand how DC operates. U would think characters showing up in tv and videogames would get more play and yet about half the cast from the YJ Show has got at most one cameo.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

Team one wins

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis

Wolverine is out the moment AZ's sword touches him.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Skaddix

@entropy_aegis said:

Wolverine is out the moment AZ's sword touches him.

Indeed. Wolverine would be trouble for midnighter thanks to his healing factor and skeleton but Azrael bypasses all that.