Ultimate Thor can use power upgrades:

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

Not sure this battle has been done, I couldn't find the post I'm almost sure it's been done though.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Esquire

I'm not at all a Thor expert, but I know you guys know about him. Any thoughts?

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGodofThunder

@evilvegeta74: 616. This isn't a fight. It's a stomp.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Ultimate Thor has a chance if he uses his telepathy, if not he's f*cked

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

@Esquire: Hard to say, ultimate Thor is likely faster, 616 Thor combat speed are horrible. He has an extra ability, telepathy. Apart from that Ultimate Thor doesnt have access to other exotic powers 616 Thor has, like godblast, or thermoblast.

Its more of a tossup.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By evilvegeta74

@Killemall: 616 Thor FTW , there's no way the Ultimate Thor could withstand his power, and people tend to think 616 Thor is slow, this isn't true. The fact of the matter is that he is a Norse God capable of : Superhuman Speed: Thor can move at extreme speeds. Thor can fly to the sun in a matter of minutes. Thor was even able to strike down a moving Quicksilver and has claimed to have fought foes faster than him. He can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light and also swing Mjolnir at TWICE the speed of light with his powers reduced in half. It has been established that the speed of Thor’s hammer transcends both Time & Space. In addition, Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds . Thor could visually detect objects that move at fantastic speeds (this happened when Thor was the target of artillery fire and when he saw the speedy Hermes). Hela once stated that Thor is as fast as the lightning he commands. Thor can twirl his cape so fast that he creates a tornado blast

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

Thor 616 actually stomps hard

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By z3ro180

@evilvegeta74: Does 616 have a beard...NO. Ultimate thor wins purly on that fact.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@evilvegeta74 said:

@Killemall: 616 Thor FTW , there's no way the Ultimate Thor could withstand his power, and people tend to think 616 Thor is slow, this isn't true. The fact of the matter is that he is a Norse God capable of : Superhuman Speed: Thor can move at extreme speeds. Thor can fly to the sun in a matter of minutes. Thor was even able to strike down a moving Quicksilver and has claimed to have fought foes faster than him. He can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light and also swing Mjolnir at TWICE the speed of light with his powers reduced in half. It has been established that the speed of Thor’s hammer transcends both Time & Space. In addition, Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds . Thor could visually detect objects that move at fantastic speeds (this happened when Thor was the target of artillery fire and when he saw the speedy Hermes). Hela once stated that Thor is as fast as the lightning he commands. Thor can twirl his cape so fast that he creates a tornado blast

Mjolnir can travel at said speeds...not Thor. Mjolnir pulls Thor when he flies, hence why he achieves FTL travel. Thor on the other hand has poor reaction time and has been proved to be quite slow. The instance when he hit Quicksilver he used an AoE attack and did not engage him blow for blow (if I recall correctly).

Thor doesn't have superhuman combat speed nor reaction time; i'm sure will bust out some scans to prove this...but in the mean time here are some.

This is by Citizenbane, who was asked to debunk Thor fighting Tutinax at high end speeds.

People who claim this usually only post one scan (second in the series below) and omit the rest of the fight (from Thor: The Deviants Saga #2).

The fight appeared strange visually (afterimages and pauses and so on) because Thor and Tutinax were fighting in a chamber where an Eternal scientist named Phaestos had slowed down the speed of light, not because the two of them were fighting at lightspeed. If Thor were actually fighting at lightspeed (something he isn't capable of anyway), he would have wrecked Tutinax easily, since the latter is a slow brick with peak human speed at best. Yet Tutinax won the fight quite convincingly.

People who claim this usually only post one scan (second in the series below) and omit the rest of the fight (from Thor: The Deviants Saga #2).

The fight appeared strange visually (afterimages and pauses and so on) because Thor and Tutinax were fighting in a chamber where an Eternal scientist named Phaestos had slowed down the speed of light, not because the two of them were fighting at lightspeed. If Thor were actually fighting at lightspeed (something he isn't capable of anyway), he would have wrecked Tutinax easily, since the latter is a slow brick with peak human speed at best. Yet Tutinax won the fight quite convincingly.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@evilvegeta74 said:

I have read quite a bit on Thor honestly and while when it comes to travel Thor is pretty fast, when it comes to combat speed he isnt. He was written to have superspeed before Tom Defalco took over 20 years ago and after than has been blitzed by street level.

Here i am going to copy past my post i had few months back

Furthermore, the reason i believe Thor is slow are based on these showings

1. Blitz by Mongoose (The Mighty Thor 391), who cant even tag spiderman

.2. Blitz by Mongoose again (The Mighty Thor 408)

3. Captain America commenting on Thor's Lack of speed (while the person on the scan is Erik Masterson, read Captain America's comment on the right, second last panel) - Thor 447

4. Blitz by Spiderman (this is Erik Masterson) - The Mighty Thor 448

5. Fight with Wolverine - Thor himself admits Wolverine is faster than him, fourth scan last panel, fifth scan first panel.

6. Chulain (a footsoldier of Mikaboshi, someone with no superspeed whatsoever to talk about) comments on how slow Thor is before he KOs him with one bast (Thor Blood Oath 05) - read second scan, second last and last panel.

We could always try and drag Thor's decade old feats of apparent microsecond reaction time, shown against an opponent with absolutely no superspeed so to speak of, catching his own hammer which he can subconsciously control to say Thor is fast, problem is he has consistently been shown to be a slow brute rather than some fast nimble guy.

This i originally posted on this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-sentry-and-thor/710262/?page=2

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

616 Thor.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

Ultimate Thor is FAR faster, but 616 is FAR more powerful. I'll wait for Cadence to post Ultimate's best strength and durability feats before deciding. Ultimate might very well speed blitz, but I don't know if he has the power to make it effective.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall said:

@Esquire: Hard to say, ultimate Thor is likely faster, 616 Thor combat speed are horrible. He has an extra ability, telepathy. Apart from that Ultimate Thor doesnt have access to other exotic powers 616 Thor has, like godblast, or thermoblast.

Its more of a tossup.

What makes you say ultimate thor is faster?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

@jashro44 said:

He has fought multiple people with superspeed and has yet to be blitz, so i am essentially giving him a benefit of the doubt, and saying unless he gets blitz i'll put him faster than 616 Thor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall said:

@jashro44 said:

He has fought multiple people with superspeed and has yet to be blitz, so i am essentially giving him a benefit of the doubt, and saying unless he gets blitz i'll put him faster than 616 Thor.

Fair enough.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayfournines

@Killemall: ha! I knew you'd do it lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@Jayfournines said:

@Killemall: ha! I knew you'd do it lol

I have the thread bookmarked on my computer, easy job copy-paste :p

Took me 3 month to collect those scan, hehe, so i gotta use it whenever i can ;)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Floopay

@Killemall said:

Its more of a tossup.

I also think the fact that Ultimate Thor uses his full arsenal more often than 616 Thor. Which could give him an edge.

Ultimate Thor, you are correct, has shown much greater reflexes and speed in his standard showings (Thor has some millisecond reflex feats floating around, but they aren't really standard). His strength is hard to define, because I don't know if anything quantifiable has really been shown that would put him on the same level as 616 Thor, so I'd say 616 has an edge there. I think 616 Thor also can have an edge in terms of durability, but he also has low showings in that department as well.

Godblast and Thermoblast are nice and all, but someone who has, and is will to, BFR can be much more deadly, as can less restraint on one's full potential. Plus Mjonlir having an axe/hammer design shows much more promise than current Thor's hammer. I'm tempted to side with Ultimate Thor here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Esquire said:

I'm not at all a Thor expert, but I know you guys know about him. Any thoughts?

616 Thor will destroy Ultimate Thor.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@Killemall said:

Its more of a tossup.

He was fighting with Hyperion at super speeds and was at no disadvantage. Hyperion blitzed a speedster.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto:Was it stated on panel how fast hyperion was going? 616 Thor has fought fast people to it doesn't mean much. I am willing to say ultimate thor is faster due to not having low showings, but I don't think fighting speedsters show cases speed unless it is stated how fast the speedster is moving. Otherwise deathstroke is faster than light since he tagged the flash.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto:Was it stated on panel how fast hyperion was going? 616 Thor has fought fast people to it doesn't mean much. I am willing to say ultimate thor is faster due to not having low showings, but I don't think fighting speedsters show cases speed unless it is stated how fast the speedster is moving. Otherwise deathstroke is faster than light since he tagged the flash.

Quicksilver and some other speedster were fighting at several machs (I think it was mach 10 but I'm not positive) and Hyperion blitzed this same speedster. So his combat speed was fast enough to defeat him before he could react - this same combat speed Ultimate Thor matched move for move.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: I don't doubt that. But was it stated on panel when hyperion was fighting thor how fast they were moving? Some times characters don't use there speed.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: I don't doubt that. But was it stated on panel when hyperion was fighting thor how fast they were moving? Some times characters don't use there speed.

I don't see why they wouldn't use their speed, this was a life or death battle.

It doesn't need to be stated on panel, from the fact that Hyperion was already proven to fight fast enough to blitz a speedster, who in turn was fast enough to fight (not travel) at hypersonic speeds, we can infer that Hyperion can fight pretty darn fast. It should also be noted that Hyperion blitzed this speedster with the upmost of casualness, so even if he wasn't going full on against Thor, and was only using half his ability, that would still be enough.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jayfourninessaid:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Mjolnir can travel at said speeds...not Thor. Mjolnir pulls Thor when he flies, hence why he achieves FTL travel. Thor on the other hand has poor reaction time and has been proved to be quite slow. The instance when he hit Quicksilver he used an AoE attack and did not engage him blow for blow (if I recall correctly).

Thor doesn't have superhuman combat speed nor reaction time; i'm sure will bust out some scans to prove this...but in the mean time here are some.

This is by Citizenbane, who was asked to debunk Thor fighting Tutinax at high end speeds.

Watch me counter all of these.

Tutinax injects fear into being's, that's why Thor was so helpless against him.

@Killemallsaid:

@evilvegeta74 said:

I have read quite a bit on Thor honestly and while when it comes to travel Thor is pretty fast, when it comes to combat speed he isnt. He was written to have superspeed before Tom Defalco took over 20 years ago and after than has been blitzed by street level.

Here i am going to copy past my post i had few months back

Furthermore, the reason i believe Thor is slow are based on these showings

1. Blitz by Mongoose (The Mighty Thor 391), who cant even tag spiderman

.2. Blitz by Mongoose again (The Mighty Thor 408)

3. Captain America commenting on Thor's Lack of speed (while the person on the scan is Erik Masterson, read Captain America's comment on the right, second last panel) - Thor 447

4. Blitz by Spiderman (this is Erik Masterson) - The Mighty Thor 448

5. Fight with Wolverine - Thor himself admits Wolverine is faster than him, fourth scan last panel, fifth scan first panel.

6. Chulain (a footsoldier of Mikaboshi, someone with no superspeed whatsoever to talk about) comments on how slow Thor is before he KOs him with one bast (Thor Blood Oath 05) - read second scan, second last and last panel.

We could always try and drag Thor's decade old feats of apparent microsecond reaction time, shown against an opponent with absolutely no superspeed so to speak of, catching his own hammer which he can subconsciously control to say Thor is fast, problem is he has consistently been shown to be a slow brute rather than some fast nimble guy.

This i originally posted on this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-sentry-and-thor/710262/?page=2

1.Eric Masterson Thor, not Donald Blake Thor

2. Eh, i'll let this slide

3. If we go by what other people say, than Thor's speed has been talked about more in a good way, than bad way, so...

4. Eric Masterson Thor once again

5. First of all, obviously there going to say Wolverine is more faster, because he is known for his speed, while Thor is known for power, and strength. You can clearly see Thor grab Wolverine by the foot in the fourth scan ( Which is indeed harder to grab than an arm ). Thor some weird stuff sometimes, like in fear itself he said he can never beat Hulk, while he has, and clearly knocks Hulk into orbit, while He is weakened, and Hulk amped.

6. Only legit one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

It doesn't need to be stated on panel, from the fact that Hyperion was already proven to fight fast enough to blitz a speedster, who in turn was fast enough to fight (not travel) at hypersonic speeds, we can infer that Hyperion can fight pretty darn fast. It should also be noted that Hyperion blitzed this speedster with the upmost of casualness, so even if he wasn't going full on against Thor, and was only using half his ability, that would still be enough.

It needs to be stated on panel because for all I know its pis. The battle forum rules specifically mention that when gaguging a characters speed we need to be able to quantify the feat in question. We have to confirm he was using his speed and how fast he was going, otherwise deathstroke is faster than light. Hulk and 616 thor fight people with super speed all the time. It doesn't mean much unless we can confirm that the character was using his speed and how much speed he was using.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

It needs to be stated on panel because for all I know its pis. The battle forum rules specifically mention that when gaguging a characters speed we need to be able to quantify the feat in question. We have to confirm he was using his speed and how fast he was going, otherwise deathstroke is faster than light. Hulk and 616 thor fight people with super speed all the time. It doesn't mean much unless we can confirm that the character was using his speed and how much speed he was using.

Deathstroke tagging Flash doesn't say Slade is FTL because common sense tells us Flash wasn't traveling that fast, as there was no reason to.

Thor vs Hyperion however, the two had every reason to fight to the best of their ability.

Hulk and Thor fight ftl characters, but I don't think any of those guys fight ftl either. Hyperion however was confirmed to fight well past hypersonic. Why, when he had such an ability, would he not use it in life or death combat?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto:

Deathstroke tagging Flash doesn't say Slade is FTL because common sense tells us Flash wasn't traveling that fast, as there was no reason to.

Saving the lives of your friends is not a reason?

Thor vs Hyperion however, the two had every reason to fight to the best of their ability.

Thats the thing...This is why I don't comment in cosmic battles because as you go to these battles pis becomes more common. They ay have had a reason to fight to the best of there abilities but it doesn't mean they were. Writers (especially with speed) ignore abilities to make fights interesting. Hulk and 616 thor being the main examples.

Hulk and Thor fight ftl characters, but I don't think any of those guys fight ftl either. Hyperion however was confirmed to fight well past hypersonic. Why, when he had such an ability, would he not use it in life or death combat?

For the same reasons people who fight 616 thor and hulk don't use this ability. Or the same reason ultimate thor never used this speed against ultimate hulk.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto:

Saving the lives of your friends is not a reason?

Thats the thing...This is why I don't comment in cosmic battles because as you go to these battles pis becomes more common. They ay have had a reason to fight to the best of there abilities but it doesn't mean they were. Writers (especially with speed) ignore abilities to make fights interesting. Hulk and 616 thor being the main examples.

For the same reasons people who fight 616 thor and hulk don't use this ability. Or the same reason ultimate thor never used this speed against ultimate hulk.

You're exactly right in that statement.

Why am I here? I don't care about either character. Take over.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@evilvegeta74: @jeanroygrant: @Pyrogram: Stomp for 616... wow soo.. sooo wrong.

@jashro44 said:

Thor couldnt beat Quick Silver speed... at all. He used a AOE Attack cause he was too slow to tag him.

Speed

Ultimate Thor Reacted and accuratly strike down Ultimate Quicksilver (>>>> 616 QS) 3 times!

As for how fast Hyperion is....

This is Hyperion. Hyperion is Superfast.

No Caption Provided

Blur is Superfast. Yet hyperion catches him straight up when Blur Ran for his Life.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
So fast he matches Ultimate Quicksilver in a heated battle for life and death of his planet.

Ultimate Quicksilver is fast enough to obliterate Speedsters who move so fast that the world stands still with Speed alone.

Point of these showings? Hyperion and Quicksilver are UBER FAST. Yet Ultimate Thor reacts and out blitz them all.

Yet Thor totally react and counters this Blitz from Hyperion.

Durability

As for Durabilty Ultimate Thor has never been beaten or KO from 4 Class 100 Capatin Britains and 2 Ultimate Iron Mans. At all. He owned them!

This battle above is a Depowered Thor who needed his Belt to activate his powers. He fought 4 Captain Britains (each one was a 100 toner and matching durability), 2 Iron Man Suits, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch. He beats them all pretty handily while HOLDING BACK! He says it many times he doesnt want to hurt his team mates. He then nearly finishes them all off with a Mass Lightning Attack. Till QS took his belt and depowered him.

Thor was trying to bring Colossus in alive. That was the plan with the X-Men period.

Ultimate Colossus is a 5000 Toner Easy. He has Held a Suped up Jet down. Lifted 50,000 Tons of Water Filled Submarine. Resisted Mags 100,000 Ton Magnetic Powers, Stop 5000 Tons of Train in motion, and One Shot Iron Man......

Yet all he could do to Thor (who was holding back alot) is smack him around for 10 minuets with NO damage to Thor. Thor Durability at play.

Strength

Above is Mammoth (King of the Ice Giants) killing Odin. This drives Thor over the edge (knowing Asgard is lost) and one shots him. He then in one attack kills all the Nazis (Empowered with Asgardian Durability and Strength by Loki) and Ice Giants in one charge up attack. Ending Asgard and finishing Ragnorak.

If thats not convincing then how about his fight with Hyperion! Here he actually draws blood in Hyperion where Hyperion merely sacked him down.

Then next few pages while Hyperion is still flying Thor hits him with a Lightning Bolt and then proceeds to beat on both Hyperion and Zarda (Hyperion's equal in stats) like trash. Even Dr. Spectrum realize Thor was too much for Hyperion at this point.

BTW I read this issue many times and Hyperion was in Space fresh for Battle as well Zarda who is near equal was in no way weaken by the Plague Goo design to weaken Hyperion. This was also before Scarlet Witch halved the Squadron Power and Stats. He was beating Hyperion and Zarda at the same time!

Thor depowered did the most physical damage to Hulk. He knows exactly what damage he has caused from years of skill.

Skill

Thor defeats his world Level Magic Reality warping Brother Loki who had years of world reality manipulation and a solid plan.

This is a good showing of how more skilled in combat Ultimate Loki is to 616. Every other day Loki, Thor, and Balder are killing small armies of Frost Giants.

Even tho many Asgardians are great fighters its Loki, Balder, Thor, and the Warriors 3 that are the best. Balder beaten the Warriors 3 easy. Thor and Loki had a showing of skill from Ages of non stop battles. Thor wins with superior skill. Balder then beats Thor ofcourse but Thor didn't want to win to begin with.

Mijnor

Multiverse Hopping a Heli Carrier.

Thor BFRs a Bomb.

Thor BFR Loki and his entire Army (Targeting only his army) back to Asgard.

Teleports the Ultimate team halfway across the world.

Also he can put out alot of Lightning Power (Lightning Strong enough to harm Hyperion!) in a large area!

No Caption Provided

EMP Wave.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A portion of the Odin Force in Mijnor can crush worlds and instill many abilities including TP resistance from a Magic Caster who is a world level reality Warper like Loki.

TP and Magic Resistant and Abilities

No Caption Provided

As Seen in the 4 examples above Loki's Magic and TP use of Illusions couldn't Mind Rape Thor either. He easily broke thru that on multiple occasions. Heck Loki is Above the 3rd Dimension.

Here Thor read a Hulk / Banner mind.
Here Thor is the only one that still senses the presence of the Phoenix that has withdrawn into Jean.

Conclusions

Ultimate Thor is Faster

Better Lightning Powers

ACTUAL BFRing on the Multiverse Level.

TP Abilities

Just as Durable

Only thing 616 Thor has on him is FTL Mijnor with God Blast (That takes too long) and better Strength Feats....

Thats it.

No Stomp in ANY WAY!

Ultimate Thor win with BFR easy and Faster Speed. Heck he could win due to Mass Lightning Attacks.

Im going with Ultimate Thor.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jayfournines

@jeanroygrant: is Eric Masterson Thor any different in power than Thor Thor?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 You forgot to say "bamsky"

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

BS! Ultimate Thor Tags QS 3 seperate times who was trying his damnest and was dodging lightning. He is confirm as COMFORTABLE Mach 10.

Then we Have Hyperion who Speed Blitz past Cap and Tony (Tony has good Speed Feats himseld) and Thor Counter again easy!

Its consistant and doesnt need to be said on panel at all how fast he was going since QS was Dodging Lightning 1/3 Speed of light and Thor Tag and Reacted to him Consistantly and IM who is Speed in Reaction was Blitz by Hyperion!

Thats just a poor argument!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: I was mainly questioning speed. All though judging by the hyperion instance now that I have seen it does seem like he has higher combat speed than 616 thor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

BS! Ultimate Thor Tags QS 3 seperate times who was trying his damnest and was dodging lightning. He is confirm as COMFORTABLE Mach 10.

Then we Have Hyperion who Speed Blitz past Cap and Tony (Tony has good Speed Feats himseld) and Thor Counter again easy!

Its consistant and doesnt need to be said on panel at all how fast he was going since QS was Dodging Lightning 1/3 Speed of light and Thor Tag and Reacted to him Consistantly and IM who is Speed in Reaction was Blitz by Hyperion!

Thats just a poor argument!

I was assuming ultimate thor just missed ultimate quicksilver. I never saw the hypeiorn instance before you posted it. I thought they were just fighting each other I didn't realize they were blitzing by cap and tony.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pyrogram

@Floopay: If you have ever thread a thor comic you will know 616 will win easily.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pyrogram: Huh... still wrong.

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 You forgot to say "bamsky"

BAMSKY

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pyrogram

@CadenceV2: I have read Both 616 and Ultimate extensively and 616 will stomp ultimate Thor .

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pyrogram said:

@CadenceV2: I have read Both 616 and Ultimate extensively and 616 will stomp ultimate Thor .

Oh really? Then please provide a Argument? Or just type 616 wins easy all day and see who listens...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pyrogram

@CadenceV2: Why am I wrong? How many Thor comics have you read? I have read nearly every 616 Solo Thor comic to date. I have them all digitally. And A vast number of ultimate comics probably one of the most on this board. 616 Thor wins. Easily if he tried.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jayfourninessaid:

Thor is a lot more powerful.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pyrogram said:

@CadenceV2: Why am I wrong? How many Thor comics have you read? I have read nearly every 616 Solo Thor comic to date. I have them all digitally. And A vast number of ultimate comics probably one of the most on this board. 616 Thor wins. Easily if he tried.

Wow... great Argument. I bow down to you base that you "suppose" read every 616 Thor Comic to date and are the defacto expert on everything Thor so your word is law.

Again some debate on to why 616 is so FAR superior? Also dont bother Classic Thor as Claasic Thor had different powers and weakness to Current Thor......

Thats a poor argument indeed to use Classic Thor feats >_>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyrogram

@CadenceV2: Ok, while they are fighting 616 Thor could just casually summon a lighting bolt without his hammer while distracting Ultimate Thor In battle. Done.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pyrogram

@CadenceV2: Posted a reply to already.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jayfournines

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jayfourninessaid:

Thor is a lot more powerful.

is it generally assumed or actually documented? I ask because as far as I knew, whoever held the hammer held the powers...was that not the case when Thunderstrike was Thor?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pyrogram said:

@CadenceV2: Ok, while they are fighting 616 Thor could just casually summon a lighting bolt without his hammer while distracting Ultimate Thor In battle. Done.

So... 616 Thor summons a Lightning Bolt that Ultimate Thor Reaction Speed is at and does MORE so than 616 Thor does in battle... loses to a lightning bolt......

Care to show 616 Thor L. Bolt better than this simple attack?

Or how it KOs Ultimate Thor who has NEVER been KO from anything?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pyrogram

@CadenceV2: Thor did this while nearly dead, in his youth without much experiences and without a hammer, against an enemy is killed gods and in the future kills ever god in Asgard , Thor's bolt gets it in one. Forget about the Thor with a hammer, that's something else. Different time.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayfournines

@CadenceV2: I have a lot of Superman comics

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pyrogram

@CadenceV2: Also

All these enemy's apart from scan 1 are sky-father level.

Summoning winds from a thousands worlds.