#1 Posted by Shiryu (3803 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins? This is Zuko with his Sozin's Comet-enhanced Firebending. He has his broadswords.

VS.

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Roy. Just snaps his fingers and Zuko gets blown to bits. 

#3 Posted by Shiryu (3803 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Roy. Just snaps his fingers and Zuko gets blown to bits. "

Are you forgetting that this is Sozin's comet enchanced Zuko. He won't, I repeat WON'T, go down that easily. By the way, sorry about my ignorance in the other thread.
#4 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"oldmagic said:

Are you forgetting that this is Sozin's comet enchanced Zuko. He won't, I repeat WON'T, go down that easily. By the way, sorry about my ignorance in the other thread."
No prob. It happens. But as for this thread, Roy would just snap his fingers near Zuko's head with an extremely large explosion. How would he get away from that? let alone manipulate something from an explosions near his head? thats like saying your as fast as an explosion. No human is faster than an explosion. 
#5 Posted by Shiryu (3803 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Shiryu said:
"oldmagic said:

Are you forgetting that this is Sozin's comet enchanced Zuko. He won't, I repeat WON'T, go down that easily. By the way, sorry about my ignorance in the other thread."
No prob. It happens. But as for this thread, Roy would just snap his fingers near Zuko's head with an extremely large explosion. How would he get away from that? let alone manipulate something from an explosions near his head? thats like saying your as fast as an explosion. No human is faster than an explosion. "

Do you think Zuko would have enough reaction time to manipulate it with his swords?
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"oldmagic said:
"Shiryu said:
"oldmagic said:

No prob. It happens. But as for this thread, Roy would just snap his fingers near Zuko's head with an extremely large explosion. How would he get away from that? let alone manipulate something from an explosions near his head? thats like saying your as fast as an explosion. No human is faster than an explosion. "

Do you think Zuko would have enough reaction time to manipulate it with his swords?"
lol hell no. The explosions could come from anywhere. Unless he can predict it, then he has no chance. Weather it comes from under his feet, behind his back, near his face or near his sword arm. Weather he gets away from any number of explosions without getting hurt is impossible. Especially when he has to use fire bending using stances while Roy could continuously use his skills just by snapping his fingers. It's over for Zuko and the winner goes for Roy. 
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225084 posts) - - Show Bio
Roy Mustang should win here...