• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jonez120 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1

Naruto is pre shippuden

no tailed forms or 0 tailed kyuubi form

no summons

Round 2

Two tailed shippuden Naruto

Zuko gets help from Azula

Rules

Fight in an open football field. Grass is flammable.

Please explain who wins and why. Also give a winner for all rounds.

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (42289 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by generator2000 (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Round1

Zuko

Round 2

Zuko and Azula MIGHT be able to do it.

Round 3

Naruto would take this with difficulty.

#4 Edited by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything changed when Naruto attacked..

Naruto wins all 3. The first round with high difficulty.. the other 2 yea it's pretty much over for the fire benders.

#5 Edited by Nyas (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Zuko please ?

(speed and dura if possible)

also can Naruto go KN0 in round 1 ?

#6 Posted by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus if you look at the fight with Sasuke and Naruto at the Valley of the end fight. Naruto is way to fast for them to keep up and fire didn't really do anything to Naruto.

#7 Posted by laidblack (1294 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto smacks him around all 3 rounds.

#8 Edited by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto spams his clones and stomp

#9 Posted by Dreadpool10 (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto CURBSTOMP

#10 Posted by darkcomicmaster (163 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto all rounds

#11 Posted by Jonez120 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that you guys are starting to overrate Naruto...

#12 Posted by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120: It's not overrating its just fact :p

#13 Posted by Nyas (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

I feel that you guys are starting to overrate Naruto...

Are they ? So how can Zuko deal with this :

And if he can deal with one, what is he gonna do about 1000 ?

Also is there any reason Naruto can't Nuke them in round 3 ? Skip to 0:30

#14 Posted by MFrenzy11 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

zuko his comfortability with fire and electricity, and heist martial arts skills will bring him the victroy

#15 Edited by Jonez120 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

Naaah. This is no stomp. Ths starting distance and location is key here.

Naruto can't just blitz him cause they start so far away, and even somebody with average reaction timing would be able to tag him with a fire blast before he closes the gap.

The clones would be gone after one hit with his fire, and he can hit multiple clones in one blast easy.

His real problem is rasengan, but Naruto could very easily be done for when he tries to get in close.

Not to mention the entire arena will be completely blazing in two seconds.

#16 Posted by Dreadpool10 (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

@dbvse7 said:

Naruto can't just blitz him cause they start so far away, and even somebody with average reaction timing would be able to tag him with a fire blast before he closes the gap.

The clones would be gone after one hit with his fire, and he can hit multiple clones in one blast easy.

His real problem is rasengan, but Naruto could very easily be done for when he tries to get in close.

We are not overrating Naruto. Naruto is stronger AND faster then Zuko. There is no way for Zuko to win here, its pure logic.

#17 Edited by Nyas (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

@dbvse7 said:

Naruto can speedblitz... did you even watch the video ? Naruto can deal with most fire attacks just by screaming and punching the air.

Also a clone is 1 hit but when each of these 1000 clones can deal with Zuko's fire and can speddblitz him comfortably it's not much of a fight. Not to mention this :

Oh and I nearly forgot :

even somebody with average reaction timing would be able to tag him with a fire blast

#18 Posted by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you really think fire is the gamebreaker here how many times in naruto has fire been a problem for Naruto.. ill wait lol

#19 Posted by DatSwampertAzz (869 posts) - - Show Bio

same way naruto can spam clones is the same way zuko can spam AoE fire and take out the clones...id say

Round 1 Zuko mid to high difficulty

Round 2 Naruto depending on which version is used

Round 3 could go either way..ozai was laying waste to continents if im not mistaken while sozins comet was active...now he has his kids and his arguably more powerful brother as well..naruto would be in for a decent fight

#20 Edited by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

Narutos clones have been a problem for Sasuke even with Sharingan what makes Zuko a Superior threat.. what the fact he uses a fighting style to shoot fire out of his hands and feet? One perfectly planned Rasengan would send Zuko flying

#21 Edited by Jonez120 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@nyas: I was not reffering to nine tailed chakra mode Naruto when I said Zuko could tag him I was talking about pre shippuden.

So you think Naruto could travel 100 yards before Zuko could shoot fire?

Stop personally attacking me btw, it's making my eyes rain :P

#22 Posted by Nyas (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

@nyas: I was not reffering to nine tailed chakra mode Naruto when I said Zuko could tag him I was talking about pre shippuden.

So you think Naruto could travel 100 yards before Zuko could shoot fire?

and I asked you to watch the Naruto vs Sasuke video, your answers are there.

#23 Posted by Juiceboks (9035 posts) - - Show Bio

same way naruto can spam clones is the same way zuko can spam AoE fire and take out the clones...id say

Round 3 could go either way..ozai was laying waste to continents if im not mistaken while sozins comet was active...now he has his kids and his arguably more powerful brother as well..naruto would be in for a decent fight

No one has ever done anything on a continent scale in ATLA..how do they avoid someone MUCH faster than them who can oneshot them all effortlessly?

#24 Posted by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

@nyas: They will come to the light soon v.v

#25 Edited by Nyas (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: They will come to the light soon v.v

It doesn't seem like he is willing to watch the video lol :3

Seriously why create a thread if you won't even have a look at the other fighters feats ? u_u'

#26 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

The only scenario Zuko could possibly win is Round 1, sadly.

#27 Posted by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins all 3

#28 Posted by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

"Seriously why create a thread if you won't even have a look at the other fighters feats ? u_u'" <(v_v) -pats back- its ok I looked at them atleast lmao

#29 Edited by Jonez120 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: I cant watch videos on this device it's not intentional I swear.

#30 Posted by ben_coby (233 posts) - - Show Bio

round one naruto (mild difficulty)

round two naruto (easy win)

round three naruto (stomp)

#31 Posted by DBVSE7 (3670 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120: Haha don't sweat it bro it's fine.

#32 Edited by DatSwampertAzz (869 posts) - - Show Bio

@datswampertazz said:

No one has ever done anything on a continent scale in ATLA..how do they avoid someone MUCH faster than them who can oneshot them all effortlessly?

was speaking in reference to this...like i said if im not mistaken..if i was wrong my bad..but you have got to admit if ozai puts out this much firepower while under sozins comet his brother and his 2 kids most likely can put out the same firepower

#33 Posted by BEYONDERGOD (818 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#34 Edited by RogueShadow (10748 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@datswampertazz said:

was speaking in reference to this...like i said if im not mistaken..if i was wrong my bad..but you have got to admit if ozai puts out this much firepower while under sozins comet his brother and his 2 kids most likely can put out the same firepower

Ozai was categorically the best firebender in the world. I imagine only person [Non-Avatar] who could replicate that impressive feat would be Iroh.

As to the battle: Naruto - The only Naruto Zuko could beat would be BOS.

#35 Posted by Juiceboks (9035 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@datswampertazz said:

Yea that's a large building sized blast. Not anywhere near the span of a whole continent. His brother did show firebending close to his level..but neither Azula nor Zuko did.

#36 Edited by DatSwampertAzz (869 posts) - - Show Bio

@datswampertazz said:

@juiceboks said:

@datswampertazz said:

Yea that's a large building sized blast. Not anywhere near the span of a whole continent. His brother did show firebending close to his level..but neither Azula nor Zuko did.

that is most definitely not a building sized blast...it looks small due to it being a picture..actually watch the video and you'll see just how big and wide the blast actually is

#37 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

If naruto can't go kn0 then zuko wins but that's the only one he can win and if naruto can go kn0 then zuko loses badly because he can scream away fire

#38 Edited by Jonez120 (4336 posts) - - Show Bio

If naruto can't go kn0 then zuko wins but that's the only one he can win and if naruto can go kn0 then zuko loses badly because he can scream away fire

I forgot about kn0 my bad. I'll edit op.

#39 Edited by Ratava (3903 posts) - - Show Bio

1 naruto should still be able to win

2 naruto in a stomp

3 naruto in a horrible stomp

#40 Posted by loumast (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins all rounds. I think the main point here is that in avatar verse the people are peak human or just above at best in terms of stats. Sure their bending is increased with the comet, in the firebenders case of course, but everything else is pretty normal human. Narutoverse... almost everything is way above normal human abilities. Seriously, speed, durability, strength, in my opinion being the least for naruto, are all way above any avatar characters. And that's base pre shippuuden Naruto. Heck, Naruto could just go ranges with a few kunai or shuriken here. I will say round three has the best chance for the firebenders, but full 9 tails chakra mode will pretty much laugh off anything they can throw at him. And he kind of has the mountain nuking attacks... *sigh* poor zuko's honor...

#41 Edited by Starrk01 (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Only round Zuko would have even a chance of winning would be Round 1. And Naruto still might just take a majority.

#42 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17405 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Naruto should still be able to win. Only person I don't see him beating without kyubi chakra is avatar.

2. Naruto stomps. Too fast, too strong, too durable. Two tailed? KN0 is far more than enough. He blitzed sharingan sasuke, and chakra blast was strong enough to cause shockwaves across the entire VoTE.

3. Horrible curbstomp. Mismatch.

@god_spawn: So, what do we do in case two of three rounds are mismatched?

#43 Edited by dondave (37445 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#44 Posted by Tohoma (1438 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto all three rounds.

#45 Posted by Farkam (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto all 3 rounds.

#46 Posted by DeathHero61 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

the ninja all rounds.

#47 Edited by Experio (16030 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#48 Edited by DeathHero61 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is one hell of a strategist, he screwed around with battle genius negi hyuuga, beated people who easily overpowerhim, and outsmarted the some of the most skilled ninja. Zuko is going to have a hard time actually standing a chance against naruto.

Naruto quickly turns a disadvantage into an regular advantage
Completely turns the battle around on kiba.

#49 Posted by DeathHero61 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

All rounds still.

#50 Edited by OreoAssassin (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto