Bat Family includes only:

Bruce

Dick

Jason

Cassie, yes Cassie

Tim

And of course, :p guess, Damian

ROUND 1

1 hr. of prep. for the Bat family. Basic knowledge for them.

They know about BP's equipment (daggers, anit-metal claws) but not about the vibranium or adamantium.

BP & Wolverine get 15 min. prep & have full knowledge on the Bat family.

Takes place on large, maneuverable building tops.

ROUND 2

Random encounter.

Morals on for the Bat family & team Marvel. No knowledge on each other.

20 ft. starting distance.

Daytime, in Metropolis. Crowds of people. :p Interesting, huh?

ROUND 3

Random encounter.

Blood-lusted, morals off, for Bat family. Morals on for team Marvel

Takes place in a warehouse, at night, some moonlight; but everyone's cautious.

Standard equipment for all.

ROUND 4

Large prep battle. After round 1, both teams retreat.

Team Marvel gets a week prep with only basic knowledge on team DC.

Team DC get 3 days with a full profile of knowledge on T'Challa & Logan.

Normal morals apply.

Edit: Team 2 has just killed Alfred. Blood-lusted and no moral code applies for Team DC. Bat Family get 6 days** of prep now.

If this match is too easy to decipher a winner, please tell me so I can even things out. Thank you & enjoy!

Z'

JimmyJLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JimmyJLocke

I got to go with Team Marvel all rounds, maybe Bat family has a chance in round 3 but for the most part they get torn to shreds.

JimmyJLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this current Wolverine? Cause if it is I change my response to Bat-Family.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@z___:

It is really Cassie ?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By mysticmedivh

Batman has prep?

No Caption Provided

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@z___:

It is really Cassie ?

Indeed, Cassandra Cain.

I got to go with Team Marvel all rounds, maybe Bat family has a chance in round 3 but for the most part they get torn to shreds.

Is this current Wolverine? Cause if it is I change my response to Bat-Family.

Your initial response was my worst nightmare for this battle.

And yes.. Is there a downgrade with current Wolverine? I'm referring to the standard Wolverine, we're all used to seeing.

Z'

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: On most cases I'd agree. But please read the OP, I made specific rules so Batman isn't the whole limelight of the battle (although he sort of is).

Z'

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By comicace3

Round one: Team 2 kills at least one of them @wolverine08 does magnets work on logan? Either way I think team two might pull it off given they have full knowledge of the batfamily. I'll give it a 6/10. But here is the problem. I've always wondered what can a team do with a limited amount of prep time such as 15 min. Team 1 might not be able to get past the adamantium and vibranium team two has.

Round 2: Team 2

Round 3: Team 1

Round 4: Alright now that I know they have full knowledge. I think team 1 might be able to pull it off 6/10.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't feel like being part of this

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

@z___ said:

@mysticmedivh: On most cases I'd agree. But please read the OP, I made specific rules so Batman isn't the whole limelight of the battle (although he sort of is).

Z'

I'm not serious about Batman winning just because he has prep. I thought you would see it as a joke, but that's fine. Anyhow, there are so many people who outclass and wreck Batman that it's not even funny.

JimmyJLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z___:

Fine: In round one even with a prep time of 1 hour and a basic knowledge of T'Challa, I feel like it still doesn't make a difference. T'Challa will after a long fight take down Bruce while Logan shreds up his apprentices and then they both team up to finish of the youngsters. Wolverine has some serious speed feats, and the durability to match. In round 2, makes this even easier than round one, without having the faintest idea of the weaponry and equipment that T'Challa would bring to this makes team Bats even more disadvantaged. T'Challa can take down Bruce again after a long fight but with superior equipment he will get it done and then helps Logan finish the rest. Round 3, is where it can easily change, a bloodlusted Bat-family could take down T'Challa and then cooperatively subdue or KO Logan but they still would be in for a hell of a fight but I can see Bat-family taking round 3. Round 4, I still don't think they could prep for Logan and his healing factor, the man can tank insane amounts of damage, plus giving T'Challa a week prep with his potential resources I think seals it for team Marvel. There ya go I think Marvel wins rounds 1,2 and 4 with Bat-family taking 3.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Z___

@mysticmedivh said:

@z___ said:

Z'

I'm not serious about Batman winning just because he has prep. I thought you would see it as a joke, but that's fine. Anyhow, there are so many people who outclass and wreck Batman that it's not even funny.

I know, I saw the joke! :D And I agree.

I don't feel like being part of this

Why not? I actually want to hear what you have to say for this.

Z'

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmyjlocke: Sounds like a fair breakdown to me. Although in round 1, you think the youngsters will be easily shred apart in spite of them having prep with Bruce? They have teamwork chemistry & Bruce's resources. I don't think it'll be as easy to shred them apart as you make it sound!

@comicace3: Thank you for your input!

Z'

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@z___: No problem. [people's champ is out]

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Z___

I've changed round 4 btw~!Team 2 has just killed Alfred. Blood-lusted and no moral code applies for Team DC. Bat Family get 6 days** of prep now to even things out.

Z'

JimmyJLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JimmyJLocke

@z___:

But having "basic" knowledge of Logan is so vague. It's hard to tell what exactly do they know about him, the claws, his expert fighting style, his healing factor, his enhanced senses, great speed. There are so many things that make Logan deadly that I think just knowing a "basic" amount means their are still multiple ways he could kill you that you don't even know about. And yes I do think he could handle the mini bats while waiting for T'Challa I just don't see how they could put him down or avoid getting an incapacitating injury from a guy who's been doing this for hundreds of years.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Z___

@jimmyjlocke said:

@z___:

But having "basic" knowledge of Logan is so vague. It's hard to tell what exactly do they know about him, the claws, his expert fighting style, his healing factor, his enhanced senses, great speed. There are so many things that make Logan deadly that I think just knowing a "basic" amount means their are still multiple ways he could kill you that you don't even know about. And yes I do think he could handle the mini bats while waiting for T'Challa I just don't see how they could put him down or avoid getting an incapacitating injury from a guy who's been doing this for hundreds of years.

Good point. They know he's a hairy, berserk midget who's very dangerous as a street-level super-monster. They know he's hard to put down, and acknowledge his almighty healing factor & super senses (<- they may use this for against him fro prep). They know he's a good brawler.

And win by KO or incapacitation is fine. Doesn't have to be death.

Z'

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, dead already. Anyone else want to take a bite?

Z'